• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 13th

1,062 posts in this topic

Posted

Nope, actually you can't, I started the game with Valkyrie and got lv 50 and claimed all level rewards then when maewha came out i levelled her and I could  notclaim the rewards again because I already did it on my main.

OMG do you not understand i have NOT claimed ANY rewards on my main so i get the new rewards

Posted

And one more

This is the evolution on reading the patch notes:

975a543846327.560e5a0c93f30.jpg

Posted

read my post again properly

Yeah sorry you written "you can't" my bad. Apologies

Posted

Added function that allows to select pet’s appearance in Pet exchange window.

Does this mean people who have already merged pets can select appearances as well?
Fingers crossed i want to re roll my colors on my hawk.

1 person likes this

Posted

World & Field Boss will spawn faster than before.

Looks like they want to sell more elion's tears... Don't worry guys they are only 50 cents each, what's the harm :P

Posted

Thank you guys so much i am coming back now :)

Posted

gg. time to cry hard. we should all cry like musa/maehwas who don't know how to play their class. maybe we will get a buff too. Everyone, time to troll in red battlefield and take screen shots and cry hard together

This post gave me cancer D:

Posted

They really need to start picking better times to do server down time. It's Friday night, excited to get home from work to finally play and servers go down 2 minutes after i get home. If you are going to do it at this time of the night then stay away from weekends. Bullshit that it goes down for 6 hours during prime time on a weekend.

Is'nt this the NA server... Play EU server and maintenance will be over night.

Posted

World & Field Boss will spawn faster than before.

Looks like they want to sell more elion's tears... Don't worry guys they are only 50 cents each, what's the harm :P

Why do u need so many elion tears ? lol

Posted (edited)

I am a head starter and i have to say that i don't like the fact that new players get money in their a---s. i mean everyone worked for their money! if you cannot play and farm all day then put your character to fish over a day or night that would be some steady income. You should find a way to make money (fishing, with worker, farming and trading) instead of here is your free refugee pack! -_- I mean if you join another MMO they won't throw you high amounts of money or give you free levels or whatever you have to farm everything yourself!

Edited by Draganta

Posted

No nerf to ranger? you buffed them a while ago choosing to forget the time & effort involved to catch them in PVP so they can kill players that move towards them before they reach them (not including War/Musa/Bers charges). Not to menchion PVE Ranger/witch/wizard are the only classes that Wont die in World Bosses. - also needs addressing.
Ranged Privilege - Might as well be sending them daily GM liverto gifts.

- Actually we were nerfed a while ago not buffed

- To what bosses exactly Rangers//witch/wizards dont die?

Posted

First 2 sentences?

I wrote 2 sentences in total, so I'm looking at all my text.

About buffing ranger and increase the range of shotgun, do u want a sniper or wot? I think that ranger is oke now how it is.

Posted (edited)

you can make 3-4 million per hour farming easily when you get to 50. and at 55 with some node investment with a group 7+ an hour grinding is easy to achieve.

Hi, I was grinding Sausans for 16-20 hours a day over last weekend in a group going at a very solid pace ( 55 to 56 in 4 days). I was getting about 35 million on the best days. Where (as in what spot are you grinding) are you getting this number or are you just pulling it out of the air? Because I'm pretty sure I never made 140 million in a day... Or anywhere close to that amount.

edit: I have 3 pets tier 3 level 10 picking up loot, so I know I am getting a lot of turn in stacks.

Edited by Mongor
1 person likes this

Posted

Wow ! That good one, wantd to see the result of AP/DP correct

Posted

What they havent said is that even tho world/field bosses wil spawn faster, their drops are being cut by 90%

Posted

Hi, I was grinding Sausans for 16-20 hours a day over last weekend in a group going at a very solid pace ( 55 to 56 in 4 days). I was getting about 35 million on the best days. Where (as in what spot are you grinding) are you getting this number or are you just pulling it out of the air? Because I'm pretty sure I never made 140 million in a day... Or anywhere close to that amount.

They dont know the game, just want to cry and use numbers from their head.

Posted

At Sausan. get node to level 6-7. Bring your collectibles to western guard camp.  

Posted

But in fact you agreed on their rules the first time you played the game by loggin and accepting their term and conditions. Don't get me wrong I think this is unfair either but still

The problem with that is customer service. Other companies have them, this one doesn't. Even tickets take 30+ days for a response, that's in excusable. Even though other publishers do these things they reward people 99% of the time or hold a small event. What has daum been doing? Horse fraudes, 4 weeks broken class and still don't know if it's fixed, vague patch notes and costume changes. It might all be within their tos, but it's not how you should treat your consumers.

Posted

20% shorter spawning times

Posted

So all the bosses that are op and rekt you

I have no issues with the fieldbosses. when you reach the apropriate levels of gear, and level, each boss has at most 2 instakill skills, some dont even have one. and their attacks can be evaded by all classes even melee.

I see alot of people complaining theres no strategy or tactics to these bosses, but thats simply not true, the main issue is the lag coming from 100+ players in the same place casting skills and attacking all over eachother in one big gangbang, and the desynch that happens to bosses when this lag sets in on the servers. 

when you actually take your time, and get used to each attack, and the skills that a boss CAN and CANNOT use after eachother, everthing becomes alot clearer.

the bosses do require a certain amount of DP, and AP if you want top loot, and while the AP is questionable. i can't for the life of me understand how anyone can complain about bosses 1shotting them, if they havent themselves reached the DP levels required to negate 1shots. in any other game people would be shaming them forever for asking to have shit handed to them on a silver platter. +15 is NOT hard to acchieve, its NOT difficult to acchieve, it does NOT take months and months to acchieve. 

Posted

87XSXJg.png

• Added function that allows to select pet’s appearance in Pet exchange window.

• Gender will now be shown before naming a horse.

• Rewards for achievement system has been improved, this is not retroactive.

• Before/After
      Lv 30 - 500,000 -> 1,000,000 Silver
      Lv 40 - 500,000 -> 3,000,000 Silver
      Lv 45 - 1,000,000 -> 5,000,000 Silver
      Lv 50 - 1,000,000 -> 7,000,000 Silver

so wait.... I just grinded out level 43-50 2 days ago and collected the reward...... im broke as shit grinding helms non stop with 101 ap and 68 dp.... and you mean to tell me someone who has not gotten to 50 yet will receive 12 million silver for just attaining the level like I did 2 days ago? can I get my character reverted back to level 44 somehow plz? this is pretty unfair that I just got to 50 and collected the rewards a few days before this...... this is very disgusting. for people who have been 55+ this whole time 7 million is nothing. For a fresh level 50 this is everything....

1 person likes this

Posted

No shit 13 mil isn't going to fully deck me out and give me +15 top end gear, but it will help me get to a point where I CAN do content that normal people do, farm, bosses, whatever and not get 1 shot by everything in the game. Can't do anything but farm catfish for days on end and only get 3 mil a day. God if you think I thought 13 mil = total end game gear you're just as autistic as the devs.

I didnt say it was total end gear, I told you 13mil IS NOTHING, I get that out of my ass everyday you need to realize the truth about a Korean MMO, and 70/70 worked just fine for me to get my money up back in the day even before the Trade ins were doubled, maybe youre just trying to solo 55 content as a 50 or youre just playing Musa/Maehwa and you suck at it.

Posted

@ Daum ... Please fix Tamer Beast issues next time!!

Also, I agree about fix for Ranger needed.

Posted

13 million for new players is chump change, and anyone -----ing about it needs to shup up.  It changed, get over it.  I bought an iPhone 6 and a month later the 6s came out, and I didn't flip my shit about it.  litterly go farm for 3-4 hours at elrick shrine and you'll make 13million, or do your weekly boss scrolls and you'll make 10 million on the turn in loot alone.  13million is ONE witches earring on Edan server.  ONE.  

I'd rather have new players playing the game and not feeling like they can't get any revenue coming in than an established (for weeks already) lvl 50+ person -----ing to the CM's.  

On to other things:

@CM_Jouska

You and your team need to seriously have a sit down with your Korean counterparts and establish a better line of of communication and development, and don't let youselves be walked on.  I've worked with Koreans and they respect you when you tell them honestly how it has to be and don't back down.  Especially when what you want, is what we want which is WHAT WILL MAKE THEM MORE MONEY.  This piss poor patch note, suddenly patch incoming, lack of detail communication method has got to stop.

Unrelated to those:

Colorblind mode is awesome, Musa/Maewha AP/DP buff is ... cool, but as a 53 Musa i don't feel it was needed (i'm serious... I felt i did fine in PVP/PVE with 136/170) The previous mentioned achievement rewards are really cool, and i hope it helps out new players, which i hope are coming in droves cause i really like the game, despite the hardware issues, comm. issues, and software issues.  

AS far as balance goes:

Got no problems with RNG, leave it as is

Sorcs Iframe needs to be nerf'd, don't mind their dmg, but no class should be able to view a 1v5 as a legitimate fight that they have a chance of winning

Berserkers need some loving with the desync grab issue

Warriors need a tad bit of a dmg increase, not huge, but just a smidge, maybe 10-20% more on a few of their skills

Valks dmg is great, tankiness is great, the desync is an issue here

witch/wizard, strong as shit, maybe a slight nerf to residual lightning

musa/maewha, i honestly thought like they were fine, just a high skill cap class... we'll see how this buff goes /shrug

Tamer, give them some love, cause jesus they stun and then that's it, unless their super geared, they have nothing 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

When is the sorc NERF!?! how is a character that can constantly be in a iframe balanced

Aight, when will they nerf:
1) Forever blocking on Valks/Wars - how is someone that can constantly be in block balanced.
2) Wizards/Witch sustainability - how is someone with that much healing, immunity (damage and res) balanced.
3) Constant Tamer iframes - exactly like the sorc.
4) Blader's insane mobility - how is it balanced that someone can cover vast distances in a second.
5) Ranger constantly jump-back shotgun - how is someone that can constantly attack with one of their strongest attacks while evading backwards balanced

6) Forever CC'd by Berserkers - how is someone that can CC you forever balanced

Answer: They're not, it's part of the class. Learn to -----ing counter it.

Edited by Ashreon