• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 13th

1,062 posts in this topic

Posted

Please tell me the meaning of this? Could this even become more of an obvious attempt at making more money from selling Elion's Tears?

i dont think so... last 20 dastards, i died once, so maybe you are doing something wrong

Posted

So the question is which achievments were increased and are we able to get those improvements if we already claimed that reward? 

are you blind? it says right there the rewards are NOT retroactive lord have mercy just read

Posted

R E D U C E  - R A N G E R - P L A Y E R - VS - ENVIORMENT - DAMAGE --- PLEASE AND THANKS.

Why? So they can use all of their epic CC and support abilities? It is a one role class; if you reduce the damage then you negate the purpose of the class entirely and might as well remove it from the game.

Posted (edited)

Thankfully I'm only going to be missing out on 3m, had the game preordered and just been a filthy casual grinding to 50 in my spare time xD. No Life grind mode was activated about 4 days ago so currently sitting at 42 Sorc and 40 Musa (Quit playing musa two days ago as I didn't like what I was reading from the majority of end game players with the classes saying how they where bugged so why waste my time any further after dumping cash on a broken class. Gonna grind him up today)

Edited by flybyderp

Posted

They increased ap/dp for blader you best news ever was about to trash the class and wait for ninja now I might not trash but still might play ninja lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Why? So they can use all of their epic CC and support abilities? It is a one role class; if you reduce the damage then you negate the purpose of the class entirely and might as well remove it from the game.

Best idea I heard about rangers all together to be honest :D 

Posted

It might be "unfair" for u, but then again. every other high lvl player has been through grinding their way to the top, so I think it would be "unfair" for the high lvl players if all newcomers would just be given a big sack of money and catch up within a couple of weeks. I got lvl 50 for the first time last weekend and honestly it aren't really that hard to put 5 lvls in catfish node and farm that shit, gives u a decent amount of money too.

Yes I talked in general over oh it's unfair for me and others with the same problem that hit lv50 in the last few days. I even find it unfair for the whole community since everybody should receive this

Posted

i dont think so... last 20 dastards, i died once, so maybe you are doing something wrong

Obviously. I play the wrong class.

Posted

Great! I just exchanged my Pets this morning! :(

Me too :( and I got a very ugly dog out of it! I wish I had known this... :(

Posted

Update

• Rewards for achievement system has been improved, this is not retroactive.

• Before/After
      Lv 30 - 500,000 -> 1,000,000 Silver
      Lv 40 - 500,000 -> 3,000,000 Silver
      Lv 45 - 1,000,000 -> 5,000,000 Silver
      Lv 50 - 1,000,000 -> 7,000,000 Silver

thats way to much silver just for beeing a new player and not fair for those who are already lvl 50....

and What is with the lvl 55 reward?

for the sake of fairness, you should give each player who already reached lvl 50, at least 10kk Silver

Posted

R E D U C E  - R A N G E R - P L A Y E R - VS - ENVIORMENT - DAMAGE --- PLEASE AND THANKS.

Are you retarded? we don't need any more nerfs

Posted (edited)

They increased ap/dp for blader you best news ever was about to trash the class and wait for ninja now I might not trash but still might play ninja lol

Just a headsup Ninja on KR isn't in a good spot right now that's why it was delayed for NA/EU as it's currently getting a re-work. (Probably dropping the reworked version with it's awakening)

Fun to play, but absolutely terrible scaling.

Edited by flybyderp

Posted

This is the one problem I have with this patch. Missing out on 13,000,000 silver just because I'm a veteran. Albeit it's not that big of a deal, but I would still be able to put that silver to good use. 

how much silver did you gain by out leveling past 50? prob more then 13 mil. 

Its to help people catch up with new times, the inflation thats happend ect, if youve been 50, youve already benefited. 

Stay pre 50 and get 13 mil, level past 50, and get exponentially more then that just in grey junk items. Having a stronger character for PVP ect. 

The change makes sense, not retroactive makes sense, Im lvl 53 and agree.  

1 person likes this

Posted

You want new players to catch up to you at least so they can be relevant. NEW PLAYERS = HEALTHY GAME.  Your "old boys club" attitude is going to destroy the game.  Since you bought a CONQ pack you think that Daum somehow owes you future rewards.  The logic would be like if you bought stock in Apple and you got mad cuz they didn't let you design their next product.  You already got the rewards you paid for, there was nothing in the pack that said you were purchasing future entitlement.   I personally have reached 56 and I don't want to be Pvping against the same 100 players 2 months from now because all the new players quit due to irrelevance.  FRESH BLOOD PLZ.

1 person likes this

Posted

Added function that allows to select pet’s appearance in Pet exchange window.

This is a great change and all, but what about the people who supported the game and ALREADY GOT TIER 4s????

Will we need to pay more money to get the appearances we want while the people who didn't support the game before this patch gets all the benefit?

I'm starting to lose faith in this company, after the last fiasco you pulled with giving Tier 1 pet a skill. Essentially making it possible to spend less money to roll the exp boost you want, now people who didn't breed their pets can also pick the appearances? 

So because we have already spent thousands you don't care about us anymore?

Like I said this is a good change (like the adding skills to tier 1), but you need to do something to compensate the people who have been actively supporting your game.

i dont think the actualy care

Posted

All I can say you paid for the game once and there fixing issue almost every week. Stop moaning be glad there trying to improve the game so much. Yes I understand that for some off you it is not a good time to do it but they are still doing it without charging you. Who do you know does a job and then don't charge you for it??? How many games have you played the had issues that where never fixed??

I love they game yes I have loads off DC from time to time and made ticket with no response yet but that doesn't take away that it's a great game and there doing a great job on getting it even better.

Grow up and help them get those bots and hacker's :) to improve game even more 😁

Posted

tell that to a sorc that comes kills me between 20 people with 1 knockdown rotation and leaves happily with +100 points.

ignorant sorcs everywhere

Possibly because of shite DP, you stand still with bright yellow numbers over your head and you think you're safe in the middle of a large clump of people. 

Unless you're 200+ DP you ain't going to survive ANY burst damage when downed by a proper geared player. Deal with it.

Posted

if you are not 55 ,dont hit 55 yet :P they may change it to 50m for hitting 55 !!!! they just havent changed it yet ,to many not 55 yet

Posted

Not sure why they increased the boss spawns, this just helps the top geared players get even further ahead.

Posted

13178785_620302098138668_6498544505463779333_n.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

8Zfu5Lc.png

• Monster AI Lag has been reduced.

• Improvements have been made to the EU Servers to reduce latency issues, next we will be the NA Servers.  Once these issues are resolved we plan to host an EXP Event, more information will be announced after all upgrades are complete.

Hallelujah!

I cannot wait to get to try this!

Posted

I'd sure love 13 million silver retroactively, ugh.

Posted

VkPvU9T.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

thats a rip everyone but new players get screwd over with new rewards system 

pretty much

Posted

"World & Field Boss will spawn faster than before".
No more fieldboss please. Like it was'nt too much already.. My mates Leaving the game because they have to keep fieldbossing if they want to stay competetive, and they just got bored of them.. Now I'm started to thinking on the same.

1 person likes this