• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance May 13th

213 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I know about them, and have played them.. and sorcs/rangers do NOT have more burst. You just need to learn to play the blader class to know this. They need their awakening to be viable, but that is known already. Just be patient until you get your awakening, then you become pretty friggen strong. Also, you guys are so mobile, it isn't even funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXVJhJ_Ys2c 
Watch this, no awakening, i dont want to wait 2 months for awakening, i wanna play blader on full potential, like i should, not a trash nerfed version, where sorcs 2-3 shot me, and i cant even hit them cuz they iframe and abuse dsync
MOST OF THE SKILLS DONT WORK PROPERLY, AND AP/DP does not work properly on blader

Edited by WinningFob
2 people like this

Posted

Give the patch notes beforehand... or will you be looking at things to change tomorrow at 10 am without a plan?

You really think they are going to give you patch notes before they take the servers down? LOL. Not even Square Enix or Blizzard does that.

1 person likes this

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXVJhJ_Ys2c 
Watch this, no awakening, i dont want to wait 2 months for awakening, i wanna play blader on full potential, like i should, not a trash nerfed version, where sorcs 2-3 shot me, and i cant even hit them cuz they iframe and abuse dsync
MOST OF THE SKILLS DONT WORK PROPERLY, AND AP/DP does not work properly on blader

Well go play another class until it is fixed.. this was known before the class was released. Awakening isn't that far out, and trust me when I say, Tamers have been screwed for a much longer time, so ya.. if anything Tamers > Blader in order of fixing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well go play another class until it is fixed.. this was known before the class was released. Awakening isn't that far out, and trust me when I say, Tamers have been screwed for a much longer time, so ya.. if anything Tamers > Blader in order of fixing.

As far as i know from tamers they are ok now, and a tamer can stunlock me till i die, even tough i have 1.6k hp and 165 dp.

1 person likes this

Posted

Friday the 13th maint?

We're fked.

LOL... I can visualize the staff meeting earlier in the week discussing this weeks update. Then one small voice blurts out, "Let's delay this weeks update till Friday the 13th". Then watch and read all the wonderful comments in the Forum...    :P 

by the way, Thanks for the update!  :) 

Posted

LOL... I can visualize the staff meeting earlier in the week discussing this weeks update. Then one small voice blurts out, "Let's delay this weeks update till Friday the 13th". Then watch and read all the wonderful comments in the Forum...    :P 

by the way, Thanks for the update!  :) 

Plum(Mahewa) awakening has been released yesterday in KR , think thats why they delayed the eu maintanance, cuz Pearl Abyss was bussy developing the Awakening 

Posted

As far as i know from tamers they are ok now, and a tamer can stunlock me till i die, even tough i have 1.6k hp and 165 dp.

Uhh... we have a knockdown, and a grab that works in pvp, and with resists, and blader dash, if you get knock down often, you are not playing a balder right.

Posted

Posted 5 hours ago (edited) · Report post

UlBRgZo.pngMusa Class Added

• The Musa is a swordsman armed with an arsenal of powerful area of effect skills and blazing speed to devastate their foes in the blink of an eye while avoiding danger.
    Bulllllllllllllllllsh!t , The Musa is a sowrdsman armed with nothing,that does bad damage and that runs around for his life like a idiot, trying not to die but some sorc/ranger/wizzard nukes him in a second.

UlBRgZo.pngMusa

• PVP balance against other classes has been adjusted.
    Wait, what?! What does that even mean ? i feel no difference in anything.
    Musa Known Buggs : 

1.Dragon`s Bite
    Musa should be able to charge Dragon's Bite for more dmg - NOT WORKING.

Chase
    There is no DIFFERENCE between CHASE 1 and CHASE 2.

3.Blooming
    Blooming is a game changer for Musa , but its so bugged, that it misses 80-90% of the swings, and does not provide iframe like it should.

4.Charged Stub Arrow
    It should KNOCKDOWN target , instead it stuns for 0.5 seconds =  usless

5.Ap/Dp Scalling
    Pretty sure all the Musa players have seen this bug. i for once have tested on 0 DP and 165 DP , on the 165 dp i get a SLIGHT dmg reduction. Same for AP, if i incrase my AP i get a slight dmg increase, its not comparable with the AP/DP scalling on other classes !!!!!!!!

6.Iframe nerfed.
    Guess the title says it all here.

7.A overall thing, is DSYNC
    You literally CANNOT DO ANYTHING with a MUSA with the dsync of the current game, every time u knockdown a target and try to brust him down, he ends up behind u and you just slash-combo all your CDS on the air. Not fun.

Overall i want to ask, when is this class gonna be fixed? 
    When will this game gonna be ballanced? [and yes im referring to sorcs(infinite iframe,high dps,block,heal,CCs,dsync abusers) and rangers ( Spamm shotgun win games GG) ]
    When will the dsync gonna be history ?
    When will the botters be PERMA BANNED ? INCLUDING MARKET BOTS?!
    I really enjoy this game, but things that i ve mentioned are SOUL DESTROYNG as a PVP er.
    Thank you for reading my post.

@CM_Jouska , a answer that its not "Very soon" will be hightly appreciated.

now you're gonna get very very very soon :P

2 people like this

Posted

Please get new servers to fix the mob lag, people are farming mobs well beyond their ability because they are unresponsive...

Posted

I'm all for being lenient and not flaming for regular maintenance but can you please pick a day and stick to it?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

They better fix the issue where you can't mount your horse, or get out weapons. Here's how to reproduce this;

Click the button to display your underwear in someone elses house, disconnect inside, then rejoin and leave the building. Voila. You are now -----ed until you figure it out. Wasted 3 hours unable to do anything until I found out how it happened.

Edited by Phoenixf129

Posted

Maybe the delay will be worth it! Maybe there is extra content (or the infrastructure for new content) being included in the patch, or perhaps some bug fixes and such?

Still, it'd be neat to have some patch notes beforehand. Crazily enough a 1AM maint on Wednesday would have been better for me considering I had stuff to do Wednesday afternoon, but I'm free until Monday thanks to my disabilities resource worker's car issues today.

Posted

really bad communication this week. no news at all before wednesday, which is the usual maintenance day, and now they spring another surprise the day before maintenance. and still no change to their usual announcement format. won't even tell us if there's gonna be new content or bug fixes or just maintenance.

this is just poor practice. some people obviously don't believe in keeping their customers informed so they can plan their time.

I agree 100% there communication with us is the worst i have seen with any game company they need to address this issue asap!

Posted

Uhh... we have a knockdown, and a grab that works in pvp, and with resists, and blader dash, if you get knock down often, you are not playing a balder right.

mh what u mean with Bladers dash u know that thE super armor have 4 sec CD

Posted

And here i was looking forward to playing Tonight my time :( by the time the servers are back up it will be 1am oh well guess i get an early night lol

Posted

Will there be a last minute Valencia video on YouTube before maintenance is finished?

maxresdefault.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Freddy has come for our servers 

you mean "jason"? Lol

Posted

I am hopeful +16 to +20 is not added tomorrow. Have no idea how they are going to implement this. Maybe it will just be +16 only and then stagger 17, 18, etc for later dates. While I realize anyone with a 17 or 18 is going to be rare in the beginning. It isn't time for power creep to go there yet. Guess it will be needed for Valencia 2 right?

Posted (edited)

You really think they are going to give you patch notes before they take the servers down? LOL. Not even Square Enix or Blizzard does that.

The difference between Daum and a AAA company like Blizzard or Square is that they give months of notice before large content updates, Daum has been giving a day notice or no notice at all before a large content update (Mostly referring to Mediah Part 1&2).

Edited by Illusive

Posted

Inb4 whale field boss

Would be nice..

Posted

The difference between Daum and a AAA company like Blizzard or Square is that they give months of notice before large content updates, Daum has been giving a day notice or no notice at all before a large content update (Mostly referring to Mediah Part 1&2).

Difference is, they stated already from the beginning that they have 6 months to catch up to Korea.. so this is all EXPECTED, and nothing that is a surprise.

Posted (edited)

Difference is, they stated already from the beginning that they have 6 months to catch up to Korea.. so this is all EXPECTED, and nothing that is a surprise.

Right... So because they are catching up to KR they can't announce ahead of time when content is being released (Especially when people are crying and screaming about it)... Makes a whole lot of sense.

Edited by Illusive
3 people like this

Posted

Keep up the work that your doing, hope there is fixes on the way :) lets do this.

Ignore the people who is angry :) hold it in guys.

Posted

I just spent the last 3 days leveling a ranger, they better not -----ing touch the field bosses yet. 

Posted

More horse Tiers please! :D <3

1 person likes this