• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What Apple product do you own?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone!

Like the title says, what Apple product do you own?

Posted

Nothing. Too expensive.

And lot of games cant run on Apple products.

Posted

Never had an apple product. I love my PC and Android.

Posted (edited)

Oh god, i Hate Apple

Edited by devour

Posted

What is this, a legit topic or a flamefest starter?

first post a guy called apple with a apple logo. sounds legit.

i own a iphone 6s 128gb and a ipad air 2 128gb. i love apple and i'm a fanboy (for a good reason).

i have had all previous iphone and ipads. for gaming and money reasons, i dont have apple computers.

I do also have a apple TV third gen wich is superb for streaming movies and other content from pc or iOS. Not recommendable for people without iOS devices though.

Posted

Iphone 6

Iphone in general are really good, I don't get the general hate on it. It's simple but its convinient. 

Posted

Nice guys! ;)

I got an iPhone 6s Plus 64GB myself.
I upgraded from an iPhone 5s. A big step in terms of screensize and batterylife.
Im in love with this phone now <3

Posted

No Apple products for me because it just too expensive and I can't modified it :(

Posted

I own(ed) a iPod Touch 4G. Glass broke within 2 weeks, Apple quality.

Wanted to get the glass replaced, would have costed me 1/3rd of the iPods value, Apple prices.

Not to mention that iOS is a "buy to unlock features" since iOS itself cannot do anything without apps.

Decided not to ever get anything from Apple again.

Posted

No apple products for me, I tend to stay away.

Posted

Wanted to get the glass replaced, would have costed me 1/3rd of the iPods value, Apple prices.

Not to mention that iOS is a "buy to unlock features" since iOS itself cannot do anything without apps.

Exactly this. Only I had an iPod Touch which burned itself through while charging for like 1h. Never bought anything from Apple again.

Posted

Too expensive, only for a logo. There are product more beautiful, powerful and cheaper. On YouTube there are many videos of comparisons. People buy them just because they are fashion.

Posted

the glass is apple quality? that could have happened with every smartphone. they all use the same glass. glass remains glass. it can break easily. all depends.

Posted

the glass is apple quality? that could have happened with every smartphone. they all use the same glass. glass remains glass. it can break easily. all depends.

Not all phones use the same glass, and not all phones use glass at all.

Quality phones use Gorilla Glass III, I don't know when or if Apple decided to use it.

My phone with gorilla glass III has suffered all kinds of drops, and I have yet to see a scratch on it.

Posted

they dont scratch easily. it doesn't matter what glass kind it is so far, pressure or a drop will always have a chance of breaking it. gorilla glass 1 or 3 or sapphire glass. doesn't matter. Apple always used gorilla glass. since iphone 4 already. and the camera and touch id has sapphire glass to protect it even more from scratches.

Posted

3cef29e9d7ac8f13a3a804868445f7fa.jpg

Posted

I had an I phone for a long time. Started with iPhone 3, then 4, then 5s. I just switched to a Galaxy 6 edge and I love it. Apple products are good, but I do enjoy the galaxy a bit more.

Posted

The green apple but I used to have the red apple

oh wait....

Posted

The very first iPod Touch, and only because I got it for free.

Posted

So far I only own an Iphone 4s. 

My next Apple product would be Iphone 7 if nothing goes wrong.

Posted

Had an iPod at some point, gave it to my mom when I upgraded my phone from one of those steelbox nokia's to an htc.
Absolutely despise using them now, it's technology for dummy's, the only reason why it's popular is because it's convenient for people that never wanna do anything remotely advanced with their device (like taking out their -----ing battery).

Posted

Granny smiths or pink lady for me.

In all seriousness though, id never give Apple a penny of my money.

Posted

None! I am apple free! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Posted

Apple is half branding, quarter quality and quarter closed-off UNIX variant to make things simple and work for people who otherwise can't handle freedom of choice and accessability.

If I got some Apple stuff for free, I would sell it.