• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stupid RNG finally blessed me

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I was planning on quitting this game because the RNG was really pissing me off because I could not get a liverto from the marketplace OR field bosses for like 3 weeks. I did one last try for the marketplace liverto today because it was up anddd I got it. Guess I'm still playing LOL.

Posted

I was planning on quitting this game because the RNG was really pissing me off because I could not get a liverto from the marketplace OR field bosses for like 3 weeks. I did one last try for the marketplace liverto today because it was up anddd I got it. Guess I'm still playing LOL.

Liverto isn't all that great it has a  slight advantage over a Yuria but not much unless I am missing something cause I melt people that have Livertos :)  

Posted

Good for you.

Thanks for sharing?

1 person likes this

Posted

This blows my mind.

1 person likes this

Posted

Liverto isn't all that great it has a  slight advantage over a Yuria but not much unless I am missing something cause I melt people that have Livertos :)  

Liverto gives more AP, has +3 Crit which makes it very easy to max out your crit without wasting other precious crystal slots.

Posted

You know what it reminds me of. When you go and pick up your gf and you're running late. She is waiting and SOOOOOO angry. But when you finally arrive she's just so happy you're there that she kinda forgets she's angry and why she was even angry.

Truth.

Posted

Liverto gives more AP, has +3 Crit which makes it very easy to max out your crit without wasting other precious crystal slots.

It does not give that much more AP not enough to actually notice at least and Crit is already easy to max then again maybe this just applies to my class which is a Sorc :P 

Posted

Liverto gives more than enough more AP to notice. At least 10 more than Ultimate Yuria, plus it comes with two crystal slots which can be slotted with Carmae which is going to make maxing Crit and Attack Speed that much easier when you don't need to fill other crystal slots on other pieces of gear to do so. Or you can get even more AP with two Red Battlefield: Power crystals.

So in the end...yeah...better. Same with Kzarka.

YuriaVsLiverto.png

Posted

no one cares. U had us excited when u said planning on quitting but then at the end, it was like a big let down after reading a short story

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0