• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need More Benefits to Raising the Training Skill

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So unless Im missing something and feel free to enlighten me on any additional bonuses but really what point is there to raise Training Skill? I mean you get it to pro 1 you get the trainers clothes. I guess at Artisan 1 you get a title, but that's it.  I would like to see some added benefits to raising your training skill. Something to make it mean something to actually level your skill.

Things like:

Increased chances for your horse to learn skills

Better chances at getting higher tier offspring from breeding

More experience gains while leveling your horse

These benefits should keep going up the higher your trainer skill as well. Personally I just dont see why Artisan/Master trainers should be the same as apprentices or even skilled. With your "increased knowledge" of horses you should be able to get/do more in-game with it then someone with less knowledge. Trainers dont really get any other bonuses in-game. There are no guild skills for it, no potions to make with the exception of sute tea which are meaningless because the only thing they do is level your training skill exp which at this point is pointless to level.

Im sure some other ideas/added benefits could be added as well.. Just something to make it worth it to keep working on the training skill and making it something worth working on.

Edited by Catica
2 people like this

Posted

So unless Im missing something and feel free to enlighten me on any additional bonuses but really what point is there to raise Training Skill? I mean you get it to pro 1 you get the trainers clothes. I guess at Artisan 1 you get a title, but that's it.  I would like to see some added benefits to raising your training skill. Something to make it mean something to actual level your skill.

Things like:

Increased chances for your horse to learn skills

Better chances at getting higher tier offspring from breeding

More experience gains while leveling your horse

These benefits should keep going up the higher your trainer skill as well. Personally I just dont see why Artisan/Master trainers should be the same as apprentices or even skilled. With your "increased knowledge" of horses you should be able to get/do more in-game with it then someone with less knowledge. Trainers dont really get any other bonuses in-game. There are no guild skills for it, no potions to make with the exception of sute tea which are meaningless because the only thing they do is level your training skill exp which at this point is pointless to level.

Im sure some other ideas/added benefits could be added as well.. Just something to make it worth it to keep working on the training skill and making it something worth working on.

I am sure there will be a use for it down the road I would at least hope so like being able to catch higher teir horses if they ever put them into the wild rather then breeding up  

Posted

higher level training already has higher chance to learn skills

Posted

higher level training already has higher chance to learn skills

Im asking for something a bit more noticeable than the current RNG. I am Artisan 3 soon to be Artisan 4 and the horses Im leveling now learn skills the same they did when I was skilled, pro, etc. I also read the horse threads everyday on the forums and listen to guildies talk and random strangers who PM me everyday cause Im on the top of the leaderboards to ask 1000 questions and hearing their stats and what skills their horses are getting, the bonus ingame now isnt enough to offset or even make a difference to the RNG. I know its RNG, I get that.  So yeah maybe what Im asking is make it a little less RNG, something you can actually tell is working the higher your training profession.

Posted

Maybe they'll have a skill gate for the new tier 9s? It would be nice to actually be rewarded for being a dedicated trainer.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0