• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Maxwell wabbits logging out for the last time

66 posts in this topic

Posted

training since game come out, last straw

2 pure black tier 6 bred them level 28's gave me  1 red tier 5 with rubbish colours and a tier 6 red female with rubbish score/colour

thanks GG 

glad i didnt spend 1000$ like some people did then regretted it 

see you later guys its been fun , maybe see you on another game 

maxwell wabbits OUT and im not coming back 

see you in identity or rust . 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 pure black tier 6 bred them level 28's gave me  1 red tier 5 with rubbish colours and a tier 6 red female with rubbish score/colour

thanks GG 

Yah horse breeding system is cancer. Lazy peon raged about it too... i've not touched it and it sounds like I did the right thing.

Edited by Jack Sparrow

Posted

I know it's tough to deal with adversity.

And now that you have a chance to go find some real adversity, let us know how that goes.

Posted

Breading only for walletwarriors.

Btw T6 is actually pretty good, T7 is just prestige imo. Espec from wiz/witch pov

Posted

So because he didn't get what he wanted he is gonna quit hmm T7 horses are not ment to be easy to get or there would be no point in breeding I am gonna feel really sry for your wife or gf when you get her Prego and you are hoping for a boy and get Twin Girls lol then what are you gonna do ? :P 

Posted

I am gonna feel really sry for your wife or gf when you get her Prego and you are hoping for a boy and get Twin Girls lol then what are you gonna do ? :P 

love them anyway. this is a horrible analogy

Posted

At least you got T6.

My last breeding T6 lvl 26 +T5 lvl 30 with 7 in red = T5 male. Second T6 lvl 30 + T6 lvl 25 with 8 in black = T5 female. Same T6 lvl 30 + second T6 lvl 25 with 7 in black = T5 female. Exchange T6 lvl 30 with first T6 female = T5 female. All T5s have 2/2/1 or 2/2/2 or some such idiocy in colors. I went into total downgrade both in colors and tiers not to mention weeks it took to level them up.

Yeah, I know how you feel.

Posted

So because he didn't get what he wanted he is gonna quit hmm T7 horses are not ment to be easy to get or there would be no point in breeding I am gonna feel really sry for your wife or gf when you get her Prego and you are hoping for a boy and get Twin Girls lol then what are you gonna do ? :P 

Horrible analogy. The RNG in this game is bullshit. Plain and simple. It isn't difficulty. 

Posted (edited)

thanks GG 

Sux bro. You going to do a charge back? Any way, glhf.  

Edited by Lexicon

Posted

there is a difference between something being difficult to get and near pure RNG

Posted

Well its easy for some people who get them on first try with T4s apparently 9_9

Posted

You assume he is virile enough to impregnate a woman, since he seems to lack the stones to stick with something way easier than a relationship.

Posted

You assume he is virile enough to impregnate a woman, since he seems to lack the stones to stick with something way easier than a relationship.

Assuming you know something about relationships 9_9

Posted

Assuming you know something about relationships 9_9

You assume correctly!

Posted

Horrible analogy. The RNG in this game is bullshit. Plain and simple. It isn't difficulty. 

I skillfully bred two T7's.

It's pretty BS that breeding e.g. 2 pure black horses don't increase the odds of getting a purebred at all.

Posted (edited)

Bye bye!

Edit:
I don't actually understand this, people always flame wow for being boring and too easy to get to max..
Then when people get a game where it isn't easy, they post forums and quit, lul.

Edited by Taj
I added more stuff :o
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I skillfully bred two T7's.

It's pretty BS that breeding e.g. 2 pure black horses don't increase the odds of getting a purebred at all.

How so? I would think disappointing would be a better. I don't get the BS part.

Edited by Desado

Posted (edited)

Eh Horse RNG can suck yes, but keeps me tryin for a few more and the perfect skills. I still find it as an ok afk money maker.

I dont see where wallet warriors comes in, but to each their own ^.^

I understand where RNG frustration can cause you to leave though, have fun in your future adventures.

*also its worse until the newer horse models come out, anyone expecting decent rng atm is kidding themselves anyways*

Edited by Saryn

Posted

Can I have your stuff?

Oh wait

Posted

Just one less guy constantly afk leveling his horse

nothing of value was lost

1 person likes this

Posted

BabyRage

Waiting for Identity too. CBT around end of summer if i remember well :)

Posted

You assume correctly!

I can assume only a callous idiot would be with someone as petty as you and such types are not really a relationship material.

Posted

I can assume only a callous idiot would be with someone as petty as you and such types are not really a relationship material.

Kiss me, oh so passionately!

1 person likes this

Posted

Calm down.

Posted

*pukes*

3 people like this