• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Reward Updates - Back-dated ???

125 posts in this topic

Posted

For those that haven't seen them, one of the fixes in todays patch is an updated to the rewards system (cool, more is always better)

@CMs Will those people who have already completed those achieves/rewards be getting the revised rewards or do we miss out as we cant go back and undo things we have already achieved ?

:/ ? ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Rewards for achievement system has been improved, this is not retroactive.

• Before/After
      Lv 30 - 500,000 -> 1,000,000 Silver
      Lv 40 - 500,000 -> 3,000,000 Silver
      Lv 45 - 1,000,000 -> 5,000,000 Silver
      Lv 50 - 1,000,000 -> 7,000,000 Silver

1 person likes this

Posted

• Before/After
    Lv
    50 - 1,000,000 -> 7,000,000 Silver

Why do you do this to yourselves?

You know people are going to lose their shit, so why not just remove the problem before it starts?

Well in before all the @CM_Jouska WTF!?!?! Threads start - eta 5 hours....

1 person likes this

Posted

Not retroactive, as in no 10mil for you. Or me. Or most people.

1 person likes this

Posted

According to what i read since i play the game,
Players already 50+ seem to make 1 or 2 million silver per hour (global overall earnings i read in different threads since my day1)
So, do those few millions rewarded by the achievements really matter? Will this be a life changer for someone that is 50+ for 2 months and earn himself 10 millions or more a day ?

Some will certainly come mad at Daum, but hey, ppl always come mad at daum, for everything :)

That said, i suppose the improvement could have been retroactive... nothing that cant be done via a small script i suppose.

7 people like this

Posted

If I start an alt will the alt receive the rewards? or are they a one-time-per-account thing ?

Posted

eh... suck but honestly pve turn in's being doubled after i finished grinding hurt more than this, missed out on far more than 12 million silver from that, this just helps newer players catch up. 

Posted

According to what i read since i play the game,
Players already 50+ seem to make 1 or 2 million silver per hour (global overall earnings i read in different threads since my day1)
So, do those few millions rewarded by the achievements really matter? Will this be a life changer for someone that is 50+ for 2 months and earn himself 10 millions or more a day ?

Some will certainly come mad at Daum, but hey, ppl always come mad at daum, for everything :)

That said, i suppose the improvement could have been retroactive... nothing that cant be done via a small script i suppose.

Personally I run around on a horse all day so 10mil is a decent lot for me.

Posted

Not retroactive, as in no 10mil for you. Or me. Or most people.

Well that sucks big fat hairy ones !

:(

Posted

If I start an alt will the alt receive the rewards? or are they a one-time-per-account thing ?

One time per account.

Posted

Its to help new player getting into the gear game at 50.

Posted

So this is the catch-up mechanic they implemented? lol wut?

Posted

• Before/After
      Lv 50 - 1,000,000 -> 7,000,000 Silver

Well as it appears its not getting back dated that 13mil I've lost out on :(

Typical thing now where companies reward newer players and forget about those that have been loyal since the beginning !

4 people like this

Posted

Its to help new player getting into the gear game at 50.

I know what its for, wont change the fact that people will not like it.

Posted

To be fair, all new accounts reaching lvl 50 are nowhere near those that play since day 1. Even if they get 10 extra million, thats nothing really... Would be nice, ofcourse, but they won't have an unfair advantage against us :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I know what its for, wont change the fact that people will not like it.

Who cares about those people? Let them complain, there will always be people who complain

Posted (edited)

While it is annoying, I can also consider it the cost of inflation.  A lot of gear has sky rocketed since they upped the money from grinding.  Yes, I got less when I leveled, but in many cases the money I got bought just as much with the current market prices.

Edited by Mamluck

Posted

13 mil buys a lot of blackstones, hell in some cases even a +15 piece of gear. That's a big hand-out by any measurement !

Posted

13mil is nothing just stop whining lol.

3 people like this

Posted

As my post count shows I never bother posting on the forums but I had to throw my opinion in on this one. This absolutely should be retroactive. I can understand the argument that players from day 1 would have an advantage over new players but the same could be said about our gear, our knowledge of the systems, etc... This seems to be exactly what Phantax said, a company enticing new players while forgetting the ones loyal from day one.

1 person likes this

Posted

Boo, I only just hit 50 that puts me pretty much behind everyone.... Typical of my luck!

Posted

Who cares about those people? Let them complain, there will always be people who complain

Those customers? Who cares about them?

What a silly statement.

Posted

Yeah, I'm going to make one too.

BEFORE: Total of 3,000,000 silver

AFTER: Total of 16,000,000 silver

Yeah, change something that can only be acquired once and then make it not retroactive... What's the next change? Free 30 days appearance change coupon at level 45? Or perhaps 2,000 pearls at level 50? I can scrap together 13 millions in 2-3 days, but if something so simple can't be retroactive, then I sure hope there won't be more changes because people will go batshit.

Posted

As my post count shows I never bother posting on the forums but I had to throw my opinion in on this one. This absolutely should be retroactive. I can understand the argument that players from day 1 would have an advantage over new players but the same could be said about our gear, our knowledge of the systems, etc... This seems to be exactly what Phantax said, a company enticing new players while forgetting the ones loyal from day one.

This ^^

Boo, I only just hit 50 that puts me pretty much behind everyone.... Typical of my luck!

Feel for ya dude. Its pretty much the situation I'm in

:/

Posted

Why so butthurt? It's not like 16m is much anyways, especially not for a new player that needs to gear up.