• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ancient Relic Crystal Shard - nerfed?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Used to be I could rely on picking up one or two every session fishing ... now they are getting rare verging on non-existent.

Have they been patched, or is it just rng shafting me?

>:(

2 people like this

Posted

sometimes i get 5 shards over night, sometimes none. Its still rng.....it has a drop chance every try so its working same as lootdrop. Sometimes you are lucky sometimes not.

In my personal experience i maybe think that some spots have higher chance then others, but it just could have been bad luck or good luck...who knows ^^

Posted

Thank you ... good old RNG  xD

Posted

Hi

It seems that way to me too.

In the last couple of days I've gotten only 1, when I could usually rely on getting a few every day.

I've gotten as many as 7 in one fishing session and probably 10 to 12 in a day in the past.

But as I posted elsewhere my fishing success has really dropped off in the last couple of day over all.

That's in spite of the fact that the hot spot I'm fishing at has increases it's rating from "Not enough" to "Average".

I don't have a boat so I'm not sure how that would change it, I'm just fishing from shore at the same places that I've had good results in the past.

Mike

Posted

On Tuesday I got 4.  On Wednesday I got 4.  On Thursday only 1.  (shrug)

Posted

So these might be looted, while the character is fishing and you are sleeping near your PC? :D 

Posted

Altinova hotspot gave me a couple ... took some time, though ... still, nice to see they still exist!

:D

Posted

Got 5 during the night... Still get 20-30 a week.

Posted

I weep/.

:S

Posted

Since I posted above I've gotten an average of one a day, but not like the amount I was getting before, however that was at a non hot spot fishing location so maybe I should go back and try there, less fish, more shards?

Posted

Got 3 today, at a hot-spot...

Posted

I'm still getting them at the same rate, maybe you're just having a stinky dry spell. What did you do to upset RNGesus?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0