• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Could we get the new spawn windows for bosses please?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

With the last spawn windows Jouska told us exactly what to look for. 32-44 hours spawn window. Can we save myself and many other lots of precious sleep and get this same info again for both Kzarka and field bosses? The guy on twitter said 20% more bosses per week so does this mean a 25-37 hour Kzarka window? Thanks for any info you can give us!

Posted

maxx240

Posted

I agree we was told what Kzarka spawn window was before, how can it hurt to get what his new spawn window is. I would tag jouska but i dont know how.

Posted

mmm, I'll try to get somes datas of it if ya want, I'm farming life skills so I'm usually on each time they spawn.

Posted (edited)

Spawn windows are the same. It's just the spawn animation for bosses that's been sped up.

Edited by Crux

Posted (edited)

Spawn windows are the same. It's just the spawn animation for bosses that's been sped up.

Are you trolling or are you just dense? 

5735cfa6168b0_Skarmavbild_2016-05-13_kl.

https://twitter.com/BDO_News/status/731051436528799744

"Bosses will spawn more frequently", how much clearer can it get? Or will you now argue their animations occur more frequently? I don't even... 

Edited by SinfulSaint

Posted

Ah k, as if i would read twitter. In the patch notes it's written as if they'd spawn faster.

Posted

Are you trolling or are you just dense? 

5735cfa6168b0_Skarmavbild_2016-05-13_kl.

https://twitter.com/BDO_News/status/731051436528799744

"Bosses will spawn more frequently", how much clearer can it get? Or will you now argue their animations occur more frequently? I don't even... 

they release patch notes with confusing wording and then say that in twitter. yeh having more then 1 place for news is totally a good thing to do. fragment more your information and miscommunication. also NOT everyone uses twitter.

Posted

I agree we was told what Kzarka spawn window was before, how can it hurt to get what his new spawn window is. I would tag jouska but i dont know how.

Kzarka spawn time was always clear before. It was 32 hours + 12 hours.

Now, we don't know if the 20% are from the total (44 hours), if they are on the base spawn (32 hours) or if it will also affect the window (12 hours).

@CM_Jouska maybe some accurate information please ?

Posted

If the patch notes are confusing, maybe you shouldn't post statements like "Spawn windows are the same. It's just the spawn animation for bosses that's been sped up." that doesn't leave any room for interpretation? When it turns out your wrong it can get awkward.

Instead you could have written "I THINK they meant the spawn animations have been sped up".

Posted

Kzarka spawn time was always clear before. It was 32 hours + 12 hours.

Now, we don't know if the 20% are from the total (44 hours), if they are on the base spawn (32 hours) or if it will also affect the window (12 hours).

@CM_Jouska maybe some accurate information please ?

exactly. 20% ummn help?