• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello fellow Adventurers!

(English is not my first language so please do not hate me for my spelling or grammar mistakes :P )

I know it is already too late for a thread like this BUT I just wanted to make a suggestion that could balance the ods in PVP for all classes. We all know awekenings for each of the classes now, however if the awekenings would be changed they could be a great way to balance pvp, both in small and big scale PVP. Below I will explain how small/big scale pvp is at this moment and my suggestion on how it could be fixed:

So many people hate that, for example, in Red Battlefield after more than 30 ppl participate it is a range AoE fest. Usually it seems like two sets of groups standing and AoEing each other to death form afar (that's why melee clases are a bit shit in big scale pvp - that's because they die before they can reach group of their enemies). 

So the question is: 'How to make melee classes able to fight in large scale pvp?' or 'How to make a range class able to defend itself properly when focus in melee range?' The solution would be simple:
GIVE ranged classes melee awekenings - GIVE melee classes range awekenings. :D

Perfect Example would be classes like: Giant, Sorc, Ranger.
1. Giant (melee class) got a cannon which he can use in large scale pvp without closing to the enemy - BRILLIANT!
2. Sorc (mid-range) - A Scythe <3 I think everybody loves it :3
3. Ranger (Range) - Rapier (sword or wahtever) - GREAT good range skills with your bow while having that sword you can always change to just to CC - slow or defend yourself against melee. 

So why Musa shouldn't get a range awekening? Or Warrior? Ninja? etc. I love all the classes in Black desert (I hate the gender lock while I would love to play with male ranger "hunter" class) but some of them are just underpowered because of the weapons they use. 
For example I love Ninja awekening, but 5-6 swords and heavy-armor (refering to new costumes added in the KR version :P) is not much silent killer style as ninja class was supposed to be, ninja awekening would suit blader a bit more :D Secondly why not give ninja long range weapon like a "kusarigama" (knife on a chain). 
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/l5r/images/8/85/Kusari-gama.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130509205835

Same thing for Warriors (Tamers,Musas,Maehwa, etc.), I love the greatsword, but it doesn't change the way you play so much, as range awekening would. You guys could make entirely different and new class weilding a greatsword for its main weapon.
If all classes would be able to range attack and fight in melee range at the same time then it would fix the problem where Wizards and Rangers exceed so much in large scale pvp. Everytime you see someone with a high number above their head in Red Battlefield 90% its Wizards, rangers or sorcs. 

There is much ramble in this but I had a lot of things I wanted to talk about and I didn't list them all yet. Probably gona add more later on. 

Edited by Xenn
1 person likes this

Posted

I think is a good idea so it would keep balance and variety of gameplay for each class. 

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0