• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mildly irritated - Pet Appearance Selection

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Admittedly, I spent a bit of money on my pets when breeding came out. Since appearance was random, I rerolled my pets a few times attempting to get a look I wanted.  Again, I know I made the decision to spend the money and I am responsible for that but with today's patch and the ability to pick appearances, I am irritated I spent that money.  I just wanted to vent that frustration. I know other people have also done this trying to get an appearance so I'm surely not alone. 

I recognize people will say "HAHA SUX2BU",  I just wanted to vent.

3 people like this

Posted

You're supposed to demand compensation and stuff. Sheesh. :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah I think I bred 20+ pets when breeding came out. 

Posted

I want compensation, not entirely sure what for but I know I want it!

2 people like this

Posted

I submitted a ticket requesting the ability to adjust my current pets appearance, I'll update the thread with what support says.

1 person likes this

Posted

Same here! Didnt even know being able to choose the appearance from an exchange could ever be a possibility. Because, ya know, figured Daum liked their RNG <_<  I'm very annoyed right now.

4 people like this

Posted

Same here! Didnt even know being able to choose the appearance from an exchange could ever be a possibility. Because, ya know, figured Daum liked their RNG <_<  I'm very annoyed right now.

Yeah >< I thought the same thing.

Posted

I submitted a ticket requesting the ability to adjust my current pets appearance, I'll update the thread with what support says.

Have fun waiting 1 month :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I understand they are busy ^^ I'm not in any rush, they will get to me when they get to me.

Posted

Just trying to confirm...

Does the update allow to chose any pet appearance (i.e. choose from all templates) available?

OR limit the player to continue using one of the parents' skin templates (i.e. if you like a certain T3 shepherd template and continue using it for a T4 attempt exchange)?

I'm ingame and it seems to be more the latter. However, I haven't bought 2 new pets to test out an exchange of 2 T1s... Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

Posted

I tried it with the parrot.  You can choose from the skins of the pets you are breeding from what I saw. I had 2 different parrots I was breeding, I picked the one I liked the best and bred them. The new pet had the skin I picked.

1 person likes this

Posted

Admittedly, I spent a bit of money on my pets when breeding came out. Since appearance was random, I rerolled my pets a few times attempting to get a look I wanted.

Lols , nice money spent bro.
I won't cry for you sorry.

Posted

I tried it with the parrot.  You can choose from the skins of the pets you are breeding from what I saw. I had 2 different parrots I was breeding, I picked the one I liked the best and bred them. The new pet had the skin I picked.

thank you for this :3 imma get dat toucan lookin thing

1 person likes this

Posted

It's starting to feel like they are beta testing with our money and those that invest early are paying for it. The whole pet system was (still is perhaps?) broken with bonuses supposed to be broken up between pet types yet all of them could get any so your chances were extremely low. Add to that the appearance mess they made and well... getting sick of the way they do business tbh.

Posted

It's starting to feel like they are beta testing with our money and those that invest early are paying for it. The whole pet system was (still is perhaps?) broken with bonuses supposed to be broken up between pet types yet all of them could get any so your chances were extremely low. Add to that the appearance mess they made and well... getting sick of the way they do business tbh.

idc, money comes and goes. but i do understand your point, and think of it this way---at least they care enough to be working on it.

Posted

Lols , nice money spent bro.I won't cry for you sorry.

Oh look! Its the "HAHA SUX2BU" post I expected!  I know this community too well!  haha!

thank you for this :3 imma get dat toucan lookin thing

I wanted the all green one which I got! Sacrificed the toucan one though. It looks really good! I hope you get it!

Posted

Oh look! Its the "HAHA SUX2BU" post I expected!  I know this community too well!  haha!

unfortunately Sizer is like the embodiment of the whole.... 

Posted

I think my take away from all this is to just wait stuff out and see what happens in the future. 

Posted

Ah thanks for the confirmation Taya!

1 person likes this

Posted

Haha, true. I was going to ask for compensation for them -----ing me over the first month or so, but then I thought about the bullshit that I would have to deal with from them, I decided against it; and that it wouldn't even be worth my time.

Posted

I used to get mad when I bought something like a TV, then they lowered the price for Christmas.  The negativity was a burden on my soul so I stopped looking at TV adds. 

1 person likes this

Posted

unfortunately Sizer is like the embodiment of the whole.... 

whole grain , gluten-free