• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why No Night Vendor?

366 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear anyone in power or any of the CM's seeing this,

Is there any reason why we haven't gotten the night vendor yet? He's been available by now in every other version of the game on every other server. He's an important mechanic, especially now since boss armor is out. He helps people have another chance of getting super rare loot that is impossible to buy due to its rarity/bid process. 

42 people like this

Posted

They still need to milk more Ellion's tears from the players doing bosses..

35 people like this

Posted

field boss online

4 people like this

Posted

They still need to milk more Ellion's tears from the players doing bosses..

This.  Great scam.  Want to avoid exp loss?  Give us real money.   Welcome to Archeage 2.0 :)

13 people like this

Posted

Putting the night vendor in would go a long way in making people feel a bit less cancerous about having to constantly do world bosses.

3 people like this

Posted

Inb4 they comment saying night vendors are a catch up mechanic.

Other regions got night vendors with the respective Mediah patches, I don't understand why we cant have it. It would make the end game boss that is the marketplace less painful with chances at items that literally everyone camps the marketplace for 

9 people like this

Posted

bump +1 @CM_Jouska

Posted

Inb4 they comment saying night vendors are a catch up mechanic.

Other regions got night vendors with the respective Mediah patches, I don't understand why we cant have it. It would make the end game boss that is the marketplace less painful with chances at items that literally everyone camps the marketplace for 

I'd just like it to at least be addressed, its an important feature that really needs to be in. Its impossible right now to get certain items, even if you're filthy rich. The night vendor is an avenue for players to get items that are otherwise near impossible to get. It benefits everyone.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Night Vendor

We really need answer for this

@CM_Jouska

It will essentially fix the Field Boss and RNG that players have been complaining about, They wont be "force" to do field bosses and lessen the RNG.

Edited by Tricuspid

Posted (edited)

We do have Night Vendors, I believe.  I ran into one yesterday in Keplan at night, I recall it is the Black Rat League?  You do have to have a really high Trading level to be able to talk to him though, I think it is at least Professional.

Edited by 50West

Posted

It will essentially fix the Field Boss and RNG that players have been complaining about, They wont be "force" to do field bosses and lessen the RNG.

This is funny because the vendors themselves are RNG as well if I'm remembering correctly: their inventory changes either every time you access it or every time they appear. 

I know for sure they don't have every single thing at once. Nor do they have bundles, but individual weapons instead.

Posted

We do have Night Vendors, I believe.  I ran into one yesterday in Keplan at night, I recall it is the Black Rat League?  You do have to have a really high Trading level to be able to talk to him though, I think it is at least Professional.

That is NOT the night vendor. Please make sure you understand what I am talking about before making such claims.

This is funny because the vendors themselves are RNG as well if I'm remembering correctly: their inventory changes either every time you access it or every time they appear. 

I know for sure they don't have every single thing at once. Nor do they have bundles, but individual weapons instead.

They are RNG as well, but controlled. You can continuously use it as long as you have energy, eventually with enough attempts you can get what you are looking for/want. In terms of RNG it is much better than world bosses.

2 people like this

Posted

We need him in game as a person who sniped 1 boss armor off the AH. It's pretty much impossible to get hebetate armor only 1 has been sold on my server. The rest are highly camped worst than liverto since it's all classes that use them. 

Posted

+1 for this post. At the least I would like this to be addressed. Some kind of answer would be helpful.

Posted (edited)

200 Tries = 50 energy per try Toon x5 = you get around 30-50 (battlefield reset) tries per week or use bed for more tries.

Instead of praying to RNG jesus that you get something out of 3 bundles per day or field boss drop, god knows how many days youll need to even get 1 boss armor.

Edited by Tricuspid
2 people like this

Posted

+1

Posted (edited)

Edited by Tricuspid

Posted

200 Tries = 50 energy per try Toon x5 = you get around 30-50 (battlefield reset) tries per week or use bed for more tries.

Instead of praying to RNG jesus that you get something out of 3 bundles per day or field boss drop, god knows how many days youll need to even get 1 boss armor.

This is a good example of what the night vendor can do for people. We should at least have a response on why its not in game yet, but frankly it needs to be in. For those who are more casual, you can get livertos from this vendor.

3 people like this

Posted

Because nightvendor sells condensed blackstones(+16-+20) that's why.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Because nightvendor sells condensed blackstones(+16-+20) that's why.

Incorrect, while the night vendor can, it is but a configuration setting. In the Russian version, for example, he was provided in game before Mediah came out and gave no condensed blackstones. It is ridiculous to think we aren't getting it because they can't edit the loot, otherwise when it was released in other versions it would have been giving Basilisk belts and all other gear that still wasn't out yet. Not the case.

Source: I played RU version on launch.

Edited by Huntler
4 people like this

Posted

+1 

A lot of bosses pop outside Australian primetime and I'm convinced our ping effects the Captcha speed when trying to bid on rare items in the marketplace. This would go a long way on giving us an option to access RNG for equipment.

2 people like this

Posted

This would go a long way on giving us an option to access RNG for equipment.

Agreed

Posted

Agreed

Seconded

Posted

Clearly a conscious decision was made to keep this mechanic out of the game, we at least deserve an answer why (since it was in game by now in every other version). We got an answer on why no +16 can we get an answer on this?

4 people like this

Posted

Being forced to go to world bosses is the worst mechanic (besides Kzaka), it should be a optional thing for people who can't afford to buy off Marketplace or secret shop or aren't lucky enough to RNG it from scrolls.  Secret shop would do more to catch people up to Valencia standards than world bosses.

1 person likes this