• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

dyes Another patch, no Merv's palette or dye fixes.

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yes, another one of 'those' posts. 

Dyes are bugged currently. I received all indigo dyes from a blue pack and all oranges from red dye packs. Merv's palette is still not out and this company has already faced a digital legal issue with the T6 horses. 

The item description is wrong and under EU law, is forbidden to sell stuff with misleading descriptions. Since the Pirate update, the dye boxes are giving the WRONG colours and instead of remedying the situation, you choose to completely ignore it.

There have been limitless threads and polls about a vast majority of the community wanting Merv's palette or a fix to the current dye system and nothing has been added.

Below is an image of 30 'BLUE' boxes worth of dyes. I got nothing but DARK purple dye from it and only oranges from Red Dye packs.

This isn't a matter of "omg it's RNG", no, RNG is getting different shades of blue and light blue, not an entire collection of dark purple or clearly orange colours from blue and red packs.

cQSTHC.png

Edited by DakotaCoty

Posted

Since the Pirate update, the dye boxes are giving the WRONG colours

wait after the pirate patch this is no longer correct? 

VniNmR5.png

Posted

wait after the pirate patch this is no longer correct? 
VniNmR5.png

If this is the case, they should be renamed. Indigo from blue packs is just completely wrong and I'm not entirely sure why I received orange from some red packs.

Also, my original point still stands, tonnes of people want Merv's palette and there have been many polls over it but they have been ignored continuously. This system needs to be changed.

Posted

You have to spend like $100,000 to get the fabled "Valencian Black Dye"

Posted

so what colors are not showing up incorrectly? when I do all blue.. I get mostly dark blues "purples" or maybe light blue "towards green" and blues..... hmm

Posted

If this is the case, they should be renamed. Indigo from blue packs is just completely wrong and I'm not entirely sure why I received orange from some red packs.

Also, my original point still stands, tonnes of people want Merv's palette and there have been many polls over it but they have been ignored continuously. This system needs to be changed.

I think you'd have a hard time arguing in a court that the blues didn't fit your ideal of blue so I'm not sure why you're harping on EU law.

Lots of people want lots of things and only so much can be done within a given time frame. I don't disagree with you, I hate the current dye system and want an improvement... but I also think dye is kinda low on the totem pole of what needs to be added and fixed.

Posted

I also think dye is kinda low on the totem pole of what needs to be added and fixed.

I like the current dye system because it's so difficult. It's 100% pay2win and I love it. 

Posted

I think you'd have a hard time arguing in a court that the blues didn't fit your ideal of blue so I'm not sure why you're harping on EU law.
Lots of people want lots of things and only so much can be done within a given time frame. I don't disagree with you, I hate the current dye system and want an improvement... but I also think dye is kinda low on the totem pole of what needs to be added and fixed.

The dyes you get out of the blue boxes are even called "indigo" when you hover over them. So it's not just "his ideal". It's misleading labeled.

And you can't tell me that everyone that opened a blue dye box just had "bad luck" to get a indigo dye out of it.

Posted

also when black dyes are available to everyone, everyone ends up being "super cool all black ninja assassin". It's cliche and lame

Posted

The dyes you get out of the blue boxes are even called "indigo" when you hover over them. So it's not just "his ideal". It's misleading labeled.

And you can't tell me that everyone that opened a blue dye box just had "bad luck" to get a indigo dye out of it.

So you're saying that indigo dyes aren't part of the blue spectrum?

Nor did I tell you.

P.S. I have blue dyes from the blue dye box...

Posted

Would you goofballs stop debating the legality of calling indigo blue? 

Posted

So you're saying that indigo dyes aren't part of the blue spectrum?
Nor did I tell you.

P.S. I have blue dyes from the blue dye box...

I didn't ment you as in "you" :/ My english just sucks.

And you really got a dye that isn't labeled as indigo out of the blue box? Or is it just a very bright indigo?

Posted

I didn't ment you as in "you" :/ My english just sucks.

And you really got a dye that isn't labeled as indigo out of the blue box? Or is it just a very bright indigo?

I never look at the names because they mean nothing to me, I look at how they are applied to my armor.

I got a bundle of blue (just blue) dyes for my warrior and scored one that looks pretty darn blue on my warrior.

Posted (edited)

I wish someone would make a video opening like 50 of those boxes, so we could see if sky is really avaiable in blue dye boxes.

Edited by Novre

Posted

I wish someone would make a video opening like 50 of those boxes, so we could see if sky is really avaiable in those blue boxes.

I only ever spend leftover pearls on dye...

Posted

I really wish people would stop advocating a subscription-only dye pallet, it really takes the cake in terms of exploitative game monetisation.

Posted

I really wish people would stop advocating a subscription-only dye pallet, it really takes the cake in terms of exploitative game monetisation.

RNG dye boxes really aren't all that much better though...

Posted (edited)

RNG dye boxes really aren't all that much better though...

I completely agree, rng boxes of any kind for real money are dispicable. But so is a subscription palette.

Edited by Thaiden

Posted

I completely agree, rng boxes of any kind for real money are dispicable. But so is a subscription palette.

Subscription palette is in more demand than this bullshit system we currently have but they are choosing to ignore us on this particular demand.

Posted

And isn't it just better to ask for a better system instead of asking for Merv's Palette? Daum would still get money from dyes, and it wouldn't be ridiculous and abusive.

Posted

And isn't it just better to ask for a better system instead of asking for Merv's Palette? Daum would still get money from dyes, and it wouldn't be ridiculous and abusive.

No, because I'd be happier paying £10 a month for unlimited dyes with multiple textures.

Posted

No, because I'd be happier paying £10 a month for unlimited dyes with multiple textures.

I have to agree here. The palette is a good way to fix the dye system, and the dyes boxes could still be in the game for those who do not want to pay every month for colors. 

Posted

Don't worry. That cancerous item is on top of their list. I'm sure it's ahead of all the fixes they need to do. 

Posted

IIRC Merv's pallet dyes disappear when the pallet expires, and only basic dyes are available..

Posted

I bought two blue dye boxes and all the dyes were either indigo/purple or lavender. I wish I had seen this thread before buying. I ranted to support, not that it will help. But, I'm angry. I told them to take a look at Guild Wars 2 dye system for some reality. If I buy blue, I want blue. This game flaw is a real bummer for gamers who care just as much about color as fancy costumes. I can understand the game not wanting everyone to run around in black, but I doubt that they would. They don't in GW2.