• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Is there a way to make more than 1-1.5million per hour?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Or is that a cap of some sort? Doing my very best, manually fishing, I cant pull of more than 1.5mil per 1hour of fishing (excluding driving to the actual trader, which might be 1.5h)

Also I craft wagons here and there. That makes every 2-2.5h roughly + another 1mil

Is there a way to make more than 1-1.5million per hour?

Posted

Crafting any high value item if you have the right nodes and maerials already.

Costumes, boats, wagons, horse gear, armor, weapons, high end crafting materials...

But starting from nothing, then to suddenly spring to 1.5 million? Only if you already have several million silver already to buy the mats and then craft the items.

Posted

Sausun and most high profile grinding spots will net you at the very least 2 mill an hour. If you have money you can do the amity game in Altinova for Grunil pieces, easy money. Farming will net you a good amount of passive income while you just afk. I'll make 4 mill worth in sunflower crates a day.

Posted

Sausun and most high profile grinding spots will net you at the very least 2 mill an hour. If you have money you can do the amity game in Altinova for Grunil pieces, easy money. Farming will net you a good amount of passive income while you just afk. I'll make 4 mill worth in sunflower crates a day.

I would shoot myself if I had to do amity game with Mevo for grunil pieces again. lol Totally waste of time/energy.

I kind of recommend farming sunflowers/ alchemy for Exp elixir potions, and cooking yellow border food. Honestly grinding would be a lot better because you get their misc drops/equipments.

Posted

Obviously the most money will come from doing a combination of passive/active activities. For example, crafting your wagons/jewelry/boats/outfits/etc. continues even while you're out grinding/fishing/processing things. So really combine the profit of sunflowers + all your crafting + anything else passive you can come up with the profit of one of the active things. (Most of the passive income sources are limited by CP, so once you have like 200 it's a lot more viable to be manufacturing multiple things and farming at the same time.)

Posted

Best non-combat method is active hotspot fishing with a side activity; e.g. crafting wagons or sunflower crates.

Best method overall is investing energy into a node like Elric Shrine / Canyon of Corruption or Sausan. If you're well geared you can easily sit on 3-4m silver/h.

Posted

TECHNICALLY speaking, if you can sit on a good grind spot like Sausins that you've invested enough points in for a few hours, you'll make well over 1.5 mil per hour. Just set your loot table to market with a group that can clear it quickly and hell yeah, watch the cash roll in. Until we get the newer life skills though, you have to pick some form of crafting that's especially helpful and invest your literal eternal soul into it. Right now that's basically armor/weapon crafting, Fishing and MAYBE cooking. You COULD start leveling up your trade skill, when Imperial Trading comes that's how I want to make my money. Play it right and you can make a 1.5-2 mill trade run in about 30 minutes, if you're horse is fast enough to run from Valencia to Calpheon.