• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why this game is already dying!!!!

125 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My honest take on the game so far, well its losing players left, right and centre, masked buy the encouragement to AFK level horses or strength etc etc.

So what's wrong with the game, in my opinion only, no need for hate posts, but constructive argument is welcome.

Good points

~ Best looking game so far.

~ Best character creation.

~ PvE combat system is good.

~ Not p2w

~ Gold sellers are very minimal.

~ Exploration and world size is good.

~ Swapping characters or servers is easy and quick, with little restrictions.

~ Housing system is quite good, but residence is lacking content.

~ Title system is really good.

~ Servers are pretty stable most the time.

~ Pet, breading system works well.

~ GvG war system is pretty good.

~ Worker crafting system is a nice touch.

Please, all the flame artists, grammar queens, trolls need not reply :P

Could be better!!

~ Crafting, processing, gathering, farming is good, but very slow and boring. Why limit

on time then already limited on energy?

~ Auction house isn't awful, but is very restrictive, price manipulated, Cueing, stupid 2-digit captcha.

~ Travelling is slow and manual. No porting.

~ Guild system is adequate but limited.

~ Bank system is town based, but is shared between character.

~ Level progression is unlimited, the strong get stronger. The weak get weaker.

~ Monthly events are nice, but not actual events.

~ Amity system is a nice touch, but very RNG.

Poor!!

~ Beauty cost real money. Cash shop is only way to look good.

~ Dye System is awful, random one use only dyes. Cash shop again, very expensive.

~ PvP combat is awful, chaotic, unbalanced. Battleground is small, boring and very unbalanced.

~ PvE endgame is boring, a few awful world bosses. Attack, die, lose XP, repeat, no skill, one-shot death.

~ No player trade allowed at all.

~ Too much RNG in crafting gear, with little satisfaction.

~ Gems that break more times than not on death.

~ Two months in still no end-game PvP or GvG.

~ Gear/stats system is lacking a lot of info.

~ Cash shop only for reset items, pets etc.

~ Cash shop if you want a good inventory/storage space and weight limit, and per character.

Edited by Tashianda
17 people like this

Posted

You do know that any chance of getting a constructive topic is ruined by the title of your thread right? From your post it seems like your intentions are good , but the title pretty much nullifies everything you write after.....

9 people like this

Posted

English, DO YOU SPEAK IT!? 

I had to.. 

3 people like this

Posted

You do know that any chance of getting a constructive topic is ruined by the title of your thread right? From your post it seems like your intentions are good , but the title pretty much nullifies everything you write after.....

OK fixed just for you :P

Posted

OK fixed just for you :P

I am not referring to the spelling... this title you use has been used over a 100 times already and always ends up as just another shit post thread. Good luck tho, hope you find the answers you are looking for!

Posted

Do people just assume it dying because they say so? People are everywhere everytiime I log on, I see no evidence of it dying anytime soon.

5 people like this

Posted

Agree with a lot of your points, but I totally disagree with fast travel / teleporting. It is a horrible mechanic that ruins the sense of community and open world PvP. I hope they never add any form of fast travel.

17 people like this

Posted

Agree with a lot of your points, but I totally disagree with fast travel / teleporting. It is a horrible mechanic that ruins the sense of community and open world PvP. I hope they never add any form of fast travel.

As much as I was use to teleports in other games it feels good to not have them.

Posted

Do people just assume it dying because they say so? People are everywhere everytiime I log on, I see no evidence of it dying anytime soon.

No actually, iv been in 3 top 100 guilds since start, I have seen these guilds and friends become less active over the period of DAYS, its really bad, you see 20-30 people online, but in reality only 5 of them are actually online, the others are AFK levelling. Talking to people, everyone is so bored already. If you cant see this then your naive.

2 people like this

Posted

Porting would make this game worse honestly. Why bother with a higher tier horse if this existed? The game is decently sized and i enioy having to travel across the map to get where i want, just another feature to feel more immersive. This goes with the bank system. You store your gold in calpheon why would you expect it to be in Velia? Until the implement debit cards this makes sense. 

Posted

No actually, iv been in 3 top 100 guilds since start, I have seen these guilds and friends become less active over the period of DAYS, its really bad, you see 20-30 people online, but in reality only 5 of them are actually online, the others are AFK levelling. Talking to people, everyone is so bored already. If you cant see this then your naive.

im not bored talk for yourself u little punk ....

stop presuming what people feel or think, if u not happy with something get the fck out noone likes u here ...

7 people like this

Posted

Sooo 3 tops guilds you have been in dont come online because maybe real life is more important and now the game is dying lol. This game is far from dying and we dont even have all the content. So much to do, it aint gonna happen.

1 person likes this

Posted

This type of mmo sounds like it's not for you. Judging by your "negative" points leads me to believe you never "stop and smell the roses"

Posted

<~~~~~This grammar nazi approves of your grammar.

:D

Posted

I've not played for over a week now, normally when i stop a game for a few days/weeks I look forward to logging on ... this game, well I don't think I'll be logging in anytime soon.

Posted (edited)

stop presuming what people feel or think, if u not happy with something get the fck out noone likes u here ...

I am bored as -snip-. But only because I cannot play atm! Game still has lots to offer. And with a nice guild it's even better. Sure there are issues. 

But you learn to get used to em. Played age of Conan and elder scrolls online. Juat to name the game that made me resistant to flaws in videogames. Lol

Edited by xMovingTarget
Phone autocorrect is cancer

Posted

The irony......

13 people like this

Posted

The irony......

Beat me to it lol.

Posted

Yes ..... YES !! Let the shitposting commence!

Posted (edited)

Porting would make this game worse honestly. Why bother with a higher tier horse if this existed? The game is decently sized and i enioy having to travel across the map to get where i want, just another feature to feel more immersive. This goes with the bank system. You store your gold in calpheon why would you expect it to be in Velia? Until the implement debit cards this makes sense. 

I agree actually in this game porting would not work. True.

I haven't once said anyone feels like me, The fact you said punk makes me laugh, you fit right in the (troll/retard) category, peace!!

Sooo 3 tops guilds you have been in dont come online because maybe real life is more important and now the game is dying lol. This game is far from dying and we dont even have all the content. So much to do, it aint gonna happen.

That's why its dying, its really not in my imagination, I started this game with 4 fellow MMO vets, I'm the last one left. I'm the only one that still has hope for this game. Please dont take my idea of the game dying in the content of hate, I really don't want this game to dye, i actually think its one of the best games lately.

This type of mmo sounds like it's not for you. Judging by your "negative" points leads me to believe you never "stop and smell the roses"

Well I have considered this my self, but I'm open to change, end-game content.

<~~~~~This grammar nazi approves of your grammar.

:D

Well that's a first :)

Edited by Tashianda

Posted

The irony......

u little punk...

Posted

Good list though

Posted

Lower the price of ellions tears, save your game. Only people who can afford thousands of euros on this game will stay. 

Posted (edited)

Lower the price of ellions tears, save your game. Only people who can afford thousands of euros on this game will stay. 

People use this?  They don't even resurrect you to full hp so you better hope you can get away after using one.  Hardly soemthing that would save the game if they were cheaper.

Edited by JerryBoyle

Posted

Good points (Opinion)

~ Best looking game so far.

-I agree

~ Best character creation.

-By far, what got me to pick up the game.

~ PvE combat system is good.

-Sure! Lots to do!

~ Not p2w

-Up for debate for some.  I Have dropped some money on the game and did not win anything.  I agree with more PFC.

~ Gold sellers are very minimal.

-I turned off server and general chat.

~ Exploration and world size is good.

Yes, and only going to get bigger!  Excited mostly about ocean and dark elf.

~ Swapping characters or servers is easy and quick, with little restrictions.

-Yes, I agree.

~ Housing system is quite good, but residence is lacking content.

-I have crafting and a bed.  All i need but it be cool if my "family" of offline characters where in my residence.  It make me want to decorate and place them.  Just a thought.

~ Title system is really good.

- I don't use them.

~ Servers are pretty stable most the time.

- I guess? I do rubber band more than I like.

~ Pet, breading system works well.

- Not dropped enough $ to really try this.

~ GvG war system is pretty good.

Not tried this enough in the guild I am in.

~ Worker crafting system is a nice touch.

- Yeah, sometimes I wish I could help them to speed things along. lol

Please, all the flame artists, grammar queens, trolls need not reply :P

Could be better!!

~ Crafting, processing, gathering, farming is good, but very slow and boring. Why limit

on time then already limited on energy?

I made alts and worked on my knowledge.  I either use them energy on my alts or convert it to pots for my main.  Works for me.

~ Auction house isn't awful, but is very restrictive, price manipulated, Cueing, stupid 2-digit captcha.

I have saved millions cause I'm unable to get items I want due to "snipe"  Even Liverto's bid still is up and gone in a second.

~ Travelling is slow and manual. No porting.

Opinion like everything, I like this.

~ Guild system is adequate but limited.

- A lot here can be improved, family name in chat, guild afk notification. Could go on and on.

~ Bank system is town based, but is shared between character.

- The story of BDO, you should watch this on youtube.  A shared bank would be one empire for me, its not really how it is and each town is different.  I like this.  I made one "Home" where most of my inventory is and construction.  Other cities I just do workers and leave money in them to transport to my home.

~ Level progression is unlimited, the strong get stronger. The weak get weaker.

- I read so much about OMFG 45, NOOOOOoooooooo (Darth Vader voice).  Got in a guild and group grind.  Strength in numbers.  After hitting 45 I have not been PKed.  I'm not a donkey when it comes to grinding (someone is there? move on find something else) and I afk fish on my boat way from the grouped sheeple on shore.  

~ Monthly events are nice, but not actual events.

I'll take what I can get I guess

~ Amity system is a nice touch, but very RNG.

- I guess, what I do in BDO has not put much focus on this part of the game.

Poor!!

~ Beauty cost real money. Cash shop is only way to look good.

- Cash shop is revenue for the company to pay for the work.  Not a poor point for me.  I'll pay for the guy to make me look good.  

~ Dye System is awful, random one use only dyes. Cash shop again, very expensive.

- Yes!  I hate the dye system. I'd agree to pay for dye as permanent for my pallet. 

~ PvP combat is awful, chaotic, unbalanced. Battleground is small, boring and very unbalanced.

Being new and still working up to things, I avoid this.  I am behind the power curve and expect to be this time in the game.  I'm not one who can trow hours on end to be top of the PvP game.  I have accepted that I will never be.  I am happy to be working towards this and just roll with it.

~ PvE endgame is boring, a few awful world bosses. Attack, die, lose XP, repeat, no skill, one-shot death.

World bosses need work, sure.

~ No player trade allowed at all.

Not game breaking for me.

~ Too much RNG in crafting gear, with little satisfaction.

I have looted/bought good enough gear. 

~ Gems that break more times than not on death.

Not a big deal for me, I fish with nothing silver fishing outfit and rod.  

~ Two months in still no end-game PvP or GvG.

- It's coming...

~ Gear/stats system is lacking a lot of info.

- I'd like to see it, why not.

~ Cash shop only for reset items, pets etc.

- They got to make money.

~ Cash shop if you want a good inventory/storage space and weight limit, and per character.

For me training to lvl 30 strength per character has been enough, I dropped a good penny on my main for more inventory for fishing, quest for my alts.

I'm not trolling you just gave you my opinions on your opinions.

1 person likes this