• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

wow vs bdo

173 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh look we have blizzcon champion here. This keyboard warrior has problably 7x rank1s too.

LOL no just someone who has played for a long time and has seen how easy they have made the game . You want to call me names thats fine but it doesnt change the fact that skill doesnt matter much in WoW anymore.

Posted

LOL no just someone who has played for a long time and has seen how easy they have made the game . You want to call me names thats fine but it doesnt change the fact that skill doesnt matter much in WoW anymore.

20x more than in bdo.

Posted

Would you kindly leave more quietly. We will not provide you that confirmatoin that you are seeking, as we all already know that wow is played out, and is just throwing content for the diehards that refuse to let go.

image.jpeg

6 people like this

Posted

Would you kindly leave more quietly. We will not provide you that confirmatoin that you are seeking, as we all already know that wow is played out, and is just throwing content for the diehards that refuse to let go.

Afraid of truth? Afraid that people are leaving?

Posted

So some scrub should be Godlike just because he plays 14h everyday? Even if he has 0 skills?

That scrub is going to get rolled over by someone in equal gear who is -better-. Seen it, done it, and I've even beat people better geared than I am.

I honestly want a better assessment of your BDO experience, might actually allow me to have a discussion with you over this because it is very tempting to assume a variety of things but that is going to get us nowhere.

1) Are you in a Guild? How large and active is this guild and do they intend to participate in Node Wars/Sieges?

2) How many people (friends/guildies/acquaintances) do/did you play with on a regular basis in BDO?

3) What is your main class and what is it's gear currently up to?

4) What is your PvP experience in BDO outside of the random PK you might have either done or received?

These shouldn't be too difficult to answer.

Posted

In wow I could play 3-4 hour and have very good rating. In bdo I'm garbage against some -----ing scrub thanks to enchant gap. This game is so -----ing bad.

Posted

In wow I could play 3-4 hour and have very good rating. In bdo I'm garbage against some -----ing scrub thanks to enchant gap. This game is so -----ing bad.

None of that implies skill, that just implies that the game has a very loooow skill ceiling, and the skill floor to get in is even lower than that.

I would very much appreciate it if you would answer the questions I laid out for you, it might help this discussion more.

Posted

20x more than in bdo.

So you consider a backpedaling BM hunter, destroying everyone by pressing 2 buttons more skillful?

1 person likes this

Posted

WoW bores me to death. Not saying its a bad game I played it for years. It is a completely different kind of game than BDO, you can't really compare them or expect BDO to give you the WoW experience. I really hate when people say this but... maybe this just isn't the game for you.

1 person likes this

Posted

So you consider a backpedaling BM hunter, destroying everyone by pressing 2 buttons more skillful?

Bullshit. You can't backpedal to 2400 rating. Link me vid pls. Hunter is imo one of the hardest class at high rating. 

None of that implies skill, that just implies that the game has a very loooow skill ceiling, and the skill floor to get in is even lower than that.

I would very much appreciate it if you would answer the questions I laid out for you, it might help this discussion more.

+50 ap doesnt help that much does it. 

Posted

I really dont want to sound like "that one" but I have only one logical question for you. Why on earth dont you go play WoW then and just forget about BDO? Clinging on something you are obviously done with is not healthy.

Because without his constant complaining and whining he feels empty.

He's been like this ever since the beta started.

2 people like this

Posted

Who the fukk gives a shit about WoW? haha that game died after BC.

Shitty freakin game tbh

Posted

Bullshit. You can't backpedal to 2400 rating. Link me vid pls. Hunter is imo one of the hardest class at high rating. 

+50 ap doesnt help that much does it. 

Would you mind not avoiding the questions? I'm trying to understand where you are coming from and all you are looking to do is...honestly I don't even know what aside from just try and instigate hate for the game, which that is obviously not going your way. I'm not mad at you, I don't hate you, I am 100% just trying to understand better where you are coming from with your issues.

Here, I'll even give you the questions again if you might have somehow missed them.

1) Are you in a Guild? How large and active is this guild and do they intend to participate in Node Wars/Sieges?

2) How many people (friends/guildies/acquaintances) do/did you play with on a regular basis in BDO?

3) What is your main class and what is it's gear currently up to?

4) What is your PvP experience in BDO outside of the random PK you might have either done or received?

Help us help you, yeah?

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow has challanging mythic raid content you can do with your guild while bdo has trash world bosses.

In wow you can play 100% time pvp. In bdo you play 1% pvp because majority of time you spend doing pve for gearing up.

Wow = Skill. Bdo = Gear. In wow there is catch up mechanic + old season gear stats are close to identical for new season. You could play wow 12 hour daily and still be only 1300 rated. Gear can't carry you like it does in this game because it's identical or close to identical.

Wow = Everyone has equal chance get gear with effort. In bdo over 90% chance boss loot goes to top dps even if he had only +10 more ap. Or you lose billions doing enchants for III while someone gets on first try.

What is exactly better in bdo than wow?

Well world is more alive while wow you just que stuff. But since it's extremely gear dependant/grindy it doesn't even matter.

Please close this stupid comparison between 2 totally diffirent games in general..
Open World Vs MMO 

It's like

Volvo V60 vs Fishing Rod

Fishing Rod = you can fish, catch food - Conq: you can't drive, you need to find water/ocean/sea/lakes

Volvo = Drive, Radio /Music  - Conq : Expensive, required alot of repairment and requirement a driving license.. Also not water proof

why Cant you drive on roads with a Fishing rod????? This is sooo bad. I wish Fishing Rods was driveable.. Like a Volvo V60

Please fix..

CLose thread please..

1 person likes this

Posted

Isn't WoW just a facebook game now while you wait for LFR or LFG to pop?

1 person likes this

Posted

I hate attention whores... go away.. since i first saw you post in the forum, all yoouve been doing is trying to connect WoW mechanics to BDO lol

Posted

If you really want to turn BDO into WoW, you better activate your  wow account if aint Activated and start play there and pay a montly fee and get your achievement pro pvp and etc..

But do not try to compare a Fishing Rod with a Volvo V60 Car...

We understand you disslike this game and wish it would be better to fit your play/gamestyle, however if this is not your game. You should probbaly seek for another. 
But heey it's a worth shot..

I'll combine much AFK in BDO for money/life skill while I'll be playing Overwatch..

So good luck on your journey for another MMO wow game :)

Posted

Your questions are -----ing stupid.

In small scale pvp if you have +50 ap difference you can't do shit. Dead game is dead. I'm done.

Where I'm coming from? I'm competive player who doesn't want to play 14 hour to keep up with gear/lvls. It's -----ing bullshit.

If you would just answer the questions rather than resorting to these kinds of replies I think we might actually get somewhere. If the questions are so stupid they should be very easy to answer.

I am not sure why you are avoiding actually answering the questions individually, if anything your answers might shed light on your point...or not, but that would require for your answers to give a legitimate basis to your issues. What am I to think when you are so against answering them? That you have no basis with your arguments? Surely you don't want that.

Posted

Stop feeding the troll, and lock this topic down. It does NOT do ANYTHING constructive and it is toxic. 

@CM_Jouska .

Posted

I'm done.

done what? done taking a break from posting stupid bullshit?

I'm competive player

doesn't sound like it 

Posted

What's next, BDO vs Pacman?

Posted (edited)

Where I'm coming from? I'm competive player who doesn't want to play 14 hour to keep up with gear/lvls. It's -----ing bullshit.

The stop -----ing playing then, go play WoW if you consider it so much better in terms of competitive play. No one gives 2 shits about you or your problems with this game so ----- off.

Edited by Bloodedge

Posted

And there is the entire point of the whole thread... He is garbage in this game; therefore, this game must suck.

2 people like this

Posted

Make no mistake, WoW is as much of a gear grind game as BDO.  Main difference is BDO you grind PvE to get geared up for PvP.  In WoW you grind PvP to get geared up for PvP.  LIkewise for PvE in WoW you grind instances (LFR/instance dailies) to get geared up for PvE.  The whole point to continue playing WoW is for gear, so it is a gear grind just like BDO.  The difference is the method in which you obtain gear.  

Personally I wish there was a way to gear up while PvPing here in BDO.  I'm doing more PvE than PvP because of the necessity to gear up.  It's not optional, it's required that you put certain amount of grind time to grind/farm for gear & money.  It wouldn't be as bad if this game doesn't rely so much on RNG.

As for skill, I don't know, WoW is very much about the plugins you have installed.  Most people would wipe in raids or do poorly in PvP if they didn't have the necessary addons/plugins.  Not to mention WoW still relies on the age old stand & cast mechanic, when the genre has been moving towards action combat for quite some time now.  WoW's mechanics are outdated, but it's the easier game to get into, easier to play, easier to gear up, thus it's the more popular game.

Posted

wow must be very exiting if u are still here in the forum