• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Your T7 lvl 30 stats

231 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

EVERYONE WHO ALREADY POSTED: PLEASE CHECK YOUR HORSE HP / STAM WITH YOUR REPORTED DATA IF POSTED PRE JUNE 23rd!

Some horses gained 1,5-4k HP and lost stamina!

EDIT: Overview of the posted horse so far:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/132FYm6Q4qMcQt1gyyVTFd8ZHHf5DKI_LH_GOFUecsGI/edit#gid=1357827644

Hello everyone. :)

I was already trying to collect some data in the horse breeding topic, but I want to reach a wider audience, so here is a new topic.

Because horse stats are kinda randomized while leveling up, I would love to see screens of your T7 (without any gear ofc), so we can see Hp, Stam, Speed, Acc, Break, Turn, and number of skills (+ horse type, red, brown or white ^^).

It would be nice to see how different the horses turned out and what the min/max difference is. 

Here my white T7 to begin with:

9Aw9zyZ.png

Rqo26QS.png

(It had 14 skills, but I unlearned caution.)

Edited by Jinxed It
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am interested in this as well, T7B (white as above). Learned 14, used a coupon at level 30 to replace Caution with Sideways. I was Prof 9, wore training outfit you get at skill level 10 and the cash one you buy (venia,?, that gives level exp), the horse wore light gear, NO COSTUME, and was solo ridden to level 30, mainly because her skills made it very fast especially compared to wagon training.  Also, I was training skills as I leveled and most of it was fun, well not the spitting out dirt in roads after getting thrown off....:D:

Cloud_stats.thumb.PNG.5a09012ac564187048

Edited by Ramblinrose
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

if you are gonna do that, mention which purebred it is so people know what base stats they started with.

also, this is a discreet e-peen thread.

Edited by elynia_sunless

Posted

T7 black.

blackchick.png

3 people like this

Posted

I am interested in this as well. Learned 14, used a coupon at level 30 to replace Caution with Sideways:

Cloud_stats.thumb.PNG.5a09012ac564187048

can u put a screenshot where you actually can see the learned sidesteps ?

Posted (edited)

titan.thumb.jpg.05e5331396dcc071fdfc4a5c

Edit: Some wanted more info here it is:

Training level: Prof 8

Horse trained solo with costume.

Skills learned: Hind Kick, Drift, Sprint, High Jump, Quick Stop, Instant Accel, Charge, Quick Back, Streak Jump, Roar, Quick Ride, with Sideways Move obtained with cash shop skills reset, had to do it 13 times to get it.  Total of 12 skills.

Notes: He was a late bloomer, didn't get premium skills like sprint, drift, charge, etc.. until lvl 24. Had me worried he was Fennel-touched.

Edited by Gavyne
2 people like this

Posted

can u put a screenshot where you actually can see the learned sidesteps ?

sideways.thumb.PNG.f2f1e2b299ccde1929ae6

2 people like this

Posted

Redo it and have people post their taming level vs their horses stats, so we can determine whether or not that had an effect on horse stats and the amount of skills learnt.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

if you are gonna do that, mention which purebred it is so people know what base stats they started with.

Actually there's RNG or some modifiers on base starts because my T7-A didn't start with 128.7% speed like the available info states it should, but rather 130.5%

Edited by Lofty

Posted

red tier 7tier_7.thumb.png.22744fde6ec158a3e8f346c

2 people like this

Posted

Hello everyone. :)

I was already trying to collect some data in the horse breeding topic, but I want to reach a wider audience, so here is a new topic.

Yeah course it is!  More like I wanna show off xD

2 people like this

Posted

Actually Jinxed It is a long time breeder and you would know that if you had waded thru the Mega Horse Breeding thread.  :)

Many of us are trying to figure out the fluctuations and they why and how do some horses learn a lot of skills and others do not.  Does your level of training contribute?  How do pearl shop items affect skill learning, what kind of increase, if any?  This applies to things like costumes, enhancements, outfits...people are even trying to figure out if paying for breeding resets affects anything.  Some people are adamant that solo riding a horse increases skill learned compared to wagon leveling.  All of this data is being shared with anyone who cares to read it, and hopefully will make that goal of a T7 easier for others.  And to save some money, especially if the pearl shop items give little if any discernible difference.

Having said all that, we do need to know some of this info and that should be included in the stat posting, I think.  I have edited mine to show training level, and how the horse was leveled as well as costumes etc.

The thing about the T7s is that most if not all of those horses will be levelled to 30, so the data you get at that point should be worthwhile.  I was surprised to see the differences in the T7B outcomes, thought they would be more cookie cutter, for example.  The red T7 - Renwood's horse has some great HP and stamina, especially compared to its level one starting point, do all red T7s increase like that?

3 people like this

Posted

sometimes things dont understand what they do mmm hehe oh well mmm yum yum

Posted

2016-05-15_-2106720021.thumb.JPG.73c416a

2 people like this

Posted

I've been asking for a thread like this for a long time and I don't have a t7 so it wasn't my place to make it. I, too, get annoyed at the showboaters but that's not happening in this thread. It's useful information for people to see what they might end up with. For instance, I am surprised the White's speed lead drops by a few percents.

Posted

also, this is a discreet e-peen thread.

It would be the worst show off, cause there is 100+ T7 reported easily in the big breeding topic, also, people who are annoyed by this don't have to look into this topic. :)

I started a table with stat comparison, if you guys post all your skills I add them in the List:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/132FYm6Q4qMcQt1gyyVTFd8ZHHf5DKI_LH_GOFUecsGI/edit#gid=1357827644

Posted

AdftXYX.jpg

Black T7

Missing skills: Fore Chop, Hind Kick, Start Accel, Caution

2 people like this

Posted

Funny that we have only female white and male black/red so far. ^^

Posted

I have a red female lvl 29 now :') will share stats once I hit that last lvl x)

Posted

I have a red female lvl 29 now :') will share stats once I hit that last lvl x)

Nice, looking forward to it! Reds are the best. :)

Posted (edited)

Oki results are in 
aefb594437a94afe5e61e5790e1f1d41.jpg?refT7 F - Fore Chop, Hind Kick, Drift, Sprint, Start Accel, High Jump, Quick Stop, Quick Back, Streak Jump, Roar, Caution, Quick Ride - 12 total

Reroled few skills but this is what she originaly learned, still missing that darn Insta accel x')

2016-05-16_9007419.JPG
Edit: Its interesting to see that Red horses can get on par with white ones on speed 

Edited by Silvite
1 person likes this

Posted

T7 F White

asdadada.PNG

Posted

I will post mine once they hit 30.. I am working on getting a white t7 before the next big patch. So I hardly ever use horses I am not breeding.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Damn that red horse... So op. :D As soon as you have a few cents just reroll that stupid caution for a better skill. :)

List is updated.

Edited by Jinxed It
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Damn that red horse... So op. :D As soon as you have a few cents just reroll that stupid caution for a better skill. :)

List is updated.

Yes I rerolled it haha got sideways step wanted instant accel but thats good too...tryied 3 more times and got caution back lol plan to try few more times for that insta accel later :'D

Edited by Silvite