• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Your T7 lvl 30 stats

231 posts in this topic

Posted

My T7 Black

Blacky_zpsqlxkr3zu.png

Posted

updated. Hope we get some more red in here too :)

Posted

2016-05-22_234229550.thumb.JPG.bf01e39fa

My Red T7 at level 30 today. Getting bad rng on skill. this female was learned sprint at level 2 in wagon with my red male T7. and this T7 female was in wagon up to level 24 with 10 skills, So I decided to pull her out in the wagon and solo looping up to 30. but after level 22 she didn't learn a good skill. now the missing skills are IA, Sideway, Drift, Charge and Roar. The 4 missing skills is important. now waiting for my T7 male to 30 with 9 skills already at level 22 in wagon he learned IA and Charge already. I will not pull him out in the wagon to see what is the difference, solo loop or in wagon. 

Posted

Here my first T7 red.

Naito.thumb.jpg.172cb06c2013f1b148943305

The second is still riding :) 300k exp is missing

1 person likes this

Posted

Looking to buy a T7 horse w/ IA/Drift/Sprint on Edan Server - ign is bo0

Posted

Here is my second T7 red.
Shazzn_stats.thumb.jpg.398d8a9b7ac0370ea

1 person likes this

Posted

OMi, first congrats on your T7 red, I am leveling one up as well who appears to be a little slow so far.  Your hidden contents didn't work for me, any chance you still have that screenshot available to repost?

Wow, Shirroh, two reds :D!  I notice on the second one it has a huge stamina increase, about 4000 over any of the others who have posted, including your first.  Was there any gear on it?  Its just such a huge difference, made me wonder.

Thanks all

Posted

the second is without gear. I was also surprised about this diffrence. but both without sprint and/or instant accel :/

Posted

That is so interesting.  My red is level 21 with 8 skills, Drift  and Roar the only ones worth mentioning.  He also seems rather slow, so I will be really interested in what happens in the next nine levels...right now I am calling him the coupon horse because I think that is the only way I am going to get the elite skills out of him.  UGH.  I guess it makes sense from a company marketing perspective....why am I not surprised LOL?

Posted

Damn that 22k+ stam. O-o How the hell did that happen... It has roughly the same amount of total % values as others too. Maybe reds just get A LOT of stam if the random roll hits it.

Posted

My first white T7 with 10 skills. I had to reset 15 times to get sidestep.

PQLSplT.jpg

jkpPS5C.jpg

2NKKXNK.jpg

Posted

I added my second white T7 Midazolam to my original post on page two. He has all the top skills used which I add later.

Posted

I added averages below every color + all colors above each other in the end. This is what we have so far:

9ge1sTs.png

Good way to check if your horse is above/below average with the data we have atm available.

2 people like this

Posted

OMi, first congrats on your T7 red, I am leveling one up as well who appears to be a little slow so far.  Your hidden contents didn't work for me, any chance you still have that screenshot available to repost?

@Ramblinrose opss sorry, here:

2016-05-22_234229550.thumb.JPG.30ad58a46

Posted

Posting the stats of the Tier7C from my guild leader (since he's too afraid or w/e ^^)

Name: Flash
Speed: 144.3
Accel: 142.2
Turn: 148.2
Brake: 146.2
HP: 4051
Stamina: 10399

Skills: 12 (he gambled for Instant Accel)

Hind Kick, Force Chop, Drift, Sprint, High Jump, Caution, Instant Accel, Charge, Sideways Move, Quick Back, Streak Jump, Quick Ride

Posted (edited)

My white one. He had 11 skills by level 18 and was looking great, but then he got 1 skill over the next 12 levels and seem to be the slowest one so far =/ I'm happy about him though, got some nice skills.

horse.thumb.png.f358e511a78ffec13c033ab7

Edit: Used 2 skill change coupons and got traded start accel and hind kick for charge and sideways move. 

Edited by Chama

Posted

Just got to level 30 on my red T7.
Have all skills except Hind Kick, Fore Chop, Caution and Charge.

Untitled.png

Posted

My T7 black:

2016-05-23_18669233.JPG

2016-05-23_18674162.JPG

2016-05-23_18678419.JPG

Posted

will follow and add

just got my T7 white this weekend and up to level 7 with 4 skills

Posted

Updated

Old average:

9ge1sTs.png

New data average:

o1HNrAK.png

Posted

EDIT: Overview of the posted horse so far:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/132FYm6Q4qMcQt1gyyVTFd8ZHHf5DKI_LH_GOFUecsGI/edit#gid=1357827644

Hello everyone. :)

I was already trying to collect some data in the horse breeding topic, but I want to reach a wider audience, so here is a new topic.

Because horse stats are kinda randomized while leveling up, I would love to see screens of your T7 (without any gear ofc), so we can see Hp, Stam, Speed, Acc, Break, Turn, and number of skills (+ horse type, red, brown or white ^^).

It would be nice to see how different the horses turned out and what the min/max difference is. 

Here my white T7 to begin with:

9Aw9zyZ.png

Rqo26QS.png

(It had 14 skills, but I unlearned caution.)

can we know how much money did u spend for this ? real money for sure

Posted (edited)

Here is Inferno, aka CashShop, at level 30.  He learned 12 skills but I deleted one, start accel,  using loyalty, thinking it would help with skill changes by lessening the number of those I didn't want..  Unfortunately, it just goes into the basket of of HOPE skills...it took me ten or eleven skill change coupons at level 30 to get instant accel and sideways.  I will not do that again, for those of you who have not had to do this, you do a dance of ie) change caution, get start accel, change start accel get caution, back and forth.

He also was a  lovable potato in terms of speed (his parents were "dumb" btw, one had drift, and no other good skills), you could tell early on   -- someone posted on the horse breeding thread their level 8 stats, I compared it to mine:  theirs (137.5, 137.5 / 129.9, 127.8 4 skills C,FC,SJ, QR)  mine:  (135.9, 134.9 / 125.9, 126.6 4 skills: Drift, QB, SJ, QR). We also had a bit of an accident near a cliff by Epheria but I already have a reset coupon from long long ago, before we learned that you could compensate deaths by levels. Will use that when I go to breed.

Despite all this, I do have a bond with CashShop and he will be my combat horse, which is why I was so stubborn with the skill changes.  My white T7 learned most of her elite skills early on (smart parents, I still have them) , even leveling was easy and i needed one skill change which got rid of caution when she turned 30.  What a difference. 9_9 I have two pairs of horses for both white and blacks but am taking a break from hardcore breeding, my wallet needs to recover. LOL.

Stats, since they are a bit hard to read:  12 skills, one deleted, 144.2, 146.9 / 135.7, 138.5   7235/18771

Inferno_1.thumb.PNG.1a58dbe56f1a64533b0eInferno_2.thumb.PNG.d972e2edf8e5790dee00Inferno_3.thumb.PNG.c271af0256adcfd792e3

Edited by Ramblinrose

Posted (edited)

Updated

New data average:

o1HNrAK.png

Hi Love the work you do for this but can you look at the average formula for black. It seems the average row of the white is in the formula for line average black B| which results in e.g. higher stat for HP Black (all black results HP are below 4214, that is why I looked at the formula)

Edited by FanBlackDesert

Posted

Updated

Old average:

9ge1sTs.png

New data average:

o1HNrAK.png

Got one for t6's? 

Posted (edited)

Nice you got 13 skills, didn't even know over 9 was possible until yesterday. My T7 9 skills at 16, 9 skills at 26! This is Pro 8 Silver Outfit +2 Trainers CS outfit and the Horse costume. Constantly only 9 skills and all of them crap.

Forgot to add that my 1st T7 lvl 29 also has only 9 skills.

Edited by Thorbrand