• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[PRX] The Professionals...since 1999

329 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

[PRX] The Professionals

www.prx-guild.com

Online gaming’s most accomplished player vs player combat team - 16 years strong.  When you combine our overall longevity with the year we spent in Archeage, you can count on the facts that we were here yesterday, we are here today and we will be here tomorrow.  100 members of our team have been with us over seven years and our team has more than 300 members.

Our hallmarks are professionalism, consistency of victory, experience, longevity and character.  No other guild in MMO history has accomplished more in PvP than we have.

We began in August 1999 in Ultima Online and have competed in every major MMORPG, on the respective hardcore PvP servers, since that time.

For a more detailed account of our accomplishments, see our Combat Statistics or our History.

We have a long history of success.  Below are a few tidbits:

In DAoC we were the #1 realm point earners on Merlin and owned all 6 relics; on Andred #3 realm point earner.  In Warhammer, the sequel to DAoC, we led two servers in realm points, sacked Altdorf 11 times and had the first successful sack of a capital across all servers.

1410073.jpg

In Age of Conan on Deathwhisper we built the first battlekeep across all NA servers. Deathwhisper combined FFA PvP side by side with leveling and gathering which proves our ability to fight for leveling grounds, resources and build a Battlekeep under fire and heavy competition.

1409748.jpg

In Shadowbane we dominated two servers - Treachery in which we baned and burned over 30 cities and never lost ours and then Corruption where the "best of the best" went. We dominated and won all our world wars and again, never lost our city. In Shadowbane to succeed you had to level, gather and build all while under an unforgiving FFA environment.

1409988.jpg

In Guild Wars 2, we earned a record of 72 wins and 4 losses. 55 wins were in Tier 1 and we never finished in 3rd place. We were a member of the most dominant alliance in GW2's history, The Titan Alliance, and went 30-0. [PRX] helped lead four servers in both the NA and EU brackets to world's best. We battled on the fields of the Henge of Denravi to Sea of Sorrows, across the Atlantic to dethrone Vizunah Square three times and then joined with a resurgent Jade Quarry to once again become world's best.

1427557.jpg

In TESO we dominated our initial campaign and turned it into a ghost-town (we were up 255,000 points even though the campaign began as the most populated) and then switched to a losing campaign where we turned the tide into a large lead.

1815260.jpg
1802610.jpg

In Archeage we launched on Kyrios, the most populated and hardcore of the PvP servers. Our alliance had the first Kraken kill (showing organization and PvE ability when necessary) and we earned one of the first four castles.  To this day our players still control it - the only castle on Kyrios that never changed hands. We projected the most PvP power on a very competitive server.

2500264.jpg
2500263.jpg

This summary of our history demonstrates that we have the consistent organization, discipline and PvP combat power to excel in any game and these qualities will see us succeed in Black Desert Online.

We are looking for many types of players as we see value in a variety of folks, but some points to consider prior to applying:

1. At this time we only will accept applications from folks that are committed to purchasing the $99 pack for the longest head-start.
2. We pride ourselves on professionalism and discipline - if you're a forum warrior, immature clown or someone that can't control themselves in a firefight, there are plenty of other guilds happy to take you.
3. We don't do DPK, attendance tracking, have minimum playtimes or any of that nonsense. We see value in members in many forms of contribution.
4. Our leadership structure is flat which gives everyone an opportunity to lead.

Two videos:

Thanks for your interest in [PRX] The Professionals.  To apply, go to www.prx-guild.com and navigate to our Recruitment Forum.

Edited by [PRX] KV
11 people like this

Posted

Cool to see you guys have made up your minds on Black Desert. :) Had a couple chances to fight alongside you in Guild Wars 2 and Archeage and was always impressed. Best of luck to you in Black Desert!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

7jzXWLG.jpg

proto_sig.png

Edited by Proto
3 people like this

Posted

Hey!  How do i go about joining?  I have the $99 pack, plan on being active more than half the week in hours and pride myself on being a veteran gamer so discipline and professionalism are covered.  (not old gamer but an actual veteran.)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey!  How do i go about joining?  I have the $99 pack, plan on being active more than half the week in hours and pride myself on being a veteran gamer so discipline and professionalism are covered.  (not old gamer but an actual veteran.)

There is a link at the top of KV's post.  http://www.prx-guild.com/   You can go there and fill out an application.  Good luck.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by McBob

Posted

You guys can dominate me anytime! :^D

nohomo.

Posted (edited)

OMG not the zerg guild lolllllll

Edited by T-Raw
3 people like this

Posted

You guys can dominate me anytime! :^D

nohomo.

Definite homo.

This is Kyrios Candy, glad to see you guys here.

Lensar I love you~~

1 person likes this

Posted

Cool to see you guys have made up your minds on Black Desert. :) Had a couple chances to fight alongside you in Guild Wars 2 and Archeage and was always impressed. Best of luck to you in Black Desert!

Thanks for the kind words, good luck to you too.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here we go! Looking forward to some great battles.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sweet baby jesus, you zergers are back? I had enough of your rolling 200 deep shit-show on Kyrios. 

Do y'all still have the Black Pearl though?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

hello team,

I was wondering if now i am able to apply to this wonderfull guild named <BRX>, im a KR/RU/JP expert fisherman and i can speak portughese so we can all be able to communicate each other.

My interest is only fishing, i love fishing, sometimes i dream about of myself making out with a fish (sometimes i dream about Proto too, but dont tell him he's a bad guy).

I knew i was a bad fisherman in AA but i swear ill be giving out all the fishes to our lord and savior Vent and i will be making sure no girl will be able to give out free castles to anyone, i promise.

yo quiero brx, el mejor eres brx, longa vida to brx

also tell Senza i miss her xoxo

ps. i hope lensar is playing with proto too so i can dumpster them again ezpz

k bye

Edited by Rouko
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Anxious for b attle!

jerrak_sig.png

Edited by [PRX] Jerrak

Posted

Good to see you all in another great MMO, I see so many familiar faces in that ArcheAge post. So much nostalgia. Good luck guys, can't wait to see you on the battlefield.

(Daedalus here. :) )

2 people like this

Posted

Glad to see you guys around again.

1 person likes this

Posted

Looking forward to representing PRX again.

Posted

You guys do know you can't use the cash shop at launch to gain silver right? I just don't want your platinum cards to get disappointed when you are not able to swipe for success..

Posted

You guys do know you can't use the cash shop at launch to gain silver right? I just don't want your platinum cards to get disappointed when you are not able to swipe for success..

You no pay, you no win!

Posted

Awesome to see everyone come out to welcome us into the game!  

2016-01-20_260360849.JPG

Posted

ohno

Posted

Hi

Posted

I remember these cuties from GW2

Welcome!

Posted

Glad to see you guys around again.

See you in game.

Posted (edited)