• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

server issues About the Desync, not a Hate post.

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is not a hate post guys, but Daum, im sorry, something needs to be done about the servers. Forums are filled with people raging about everything, I'm not one of those people.

Most of your community aren't those kind of people. But having said that, as someone who just plays the game to enjoy it, I really think you should change your servers, Fixes aren't gonna cut it. With the recent patch and the efforts you guys made to fix the issues, Although it was great from you guys, The issues are still there, if not its a bit worse for some, others say its better. I'm not gonna lie, What made me come on here was the 30 times I died to Rednose because he killed me when i was about 40-50m away from him. I didn't care at all until I saw how bad it actually gets. Kazarka is manageable, but That's not the point. You're community loves this game, has been waiting for this game for a long time. we don't want it to be a lag fest. 

FF-XIV had a similar issue, I played that game for a long time. I was on EU, And they didn't have EU servers when I was playing, They got NA servers for the game after a while it was released, But EU didn't get it till a few months after expansion was released. It was that bad that EU players (specially DPS) couldn't weave in 2 off Global cool-down abilities between each Global Cool down (If you dont know what that is, basically Global cool-down is when you use a skill, all your other skills go on the same cool-down, WoW has 1 second for each ability, FF-XIV had 2.5 and less for some classes such as monk, OFF Global cool-down abilities are things such as buffs, which have a separate cool-down for example 30 seconds or so). 

Anyway, the point was, a lot of players were at a disadvantage, it was playable but annoying, tedious and not very enjoyable, When they changed it, everyone was happy. They do things for the player base, they know without the community they are nothing. Like i said, it was playable and tbh no where near as bad as your servers, But they didn't think "Oh well everyone can still play we'll just leave it".

I get it, the game hasn't been out for that long at all, in all honesty, I think people need to chill out and calm down a little. But Daum needs to communicate, Hats off to CM_Jouska though he's great on the forums.  But do 1 thing if you can, for the community, Change your servers, upgrade them, I can imagine how good fighting Field bosses would be without any lag/Desync, everyone would love it. We all love the game, and the people that rage over everything, they're even doing it outta love, because they don't want the game to be in a bad state. PVP would be awesome, World/Field bosses would be amazing. Please, Let the community know what your plans are regarding these issues. 

Even if you have to do a 24 hour maintenance, people wouldn't mind. we would wait because we know its for a good reason (Although if thats the plan please for the love of god announce it 1 week before hand so we can make plans instead of starring at our computer screens or pulling our hairs out cause we're bored)

I don't know how to Tag @CM_Jouska but if someone can, please do so he sees this. Let's come together as a community and Make this page go to the top so everyone sees it. Not just the EU plays, NA as well. Let's show them how much we care. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Etherblock
Grammer

Posted

Even if you have to do a 24 hour maintenance, people wouldn't mind.

ahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaa no -.-

Posted

im sure you'd rather have a server without any lag than not being able to wait 24 hours :P

Posted

lol

I was thinking, "Yes, people would mind."

Posted

lol

I was thinking, "Yes, people would mind."

Okay maybe, But point being, it's a better option rather than having a laggy/Desync server, right? :P

Posted

Okay maybe, But point being, it's a better option rather than having a laggy/Desync server, right? :P

Yes, and hopefully the RNG of life puts it on a work day. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Inb4 move, lock or just ignored.

Posted

This is not a hate post guys, but Daum, im sorry, something needs to be done about the servers. Forums are filled with people raging about everything, I'm not one of those people.

Most of your community aren't those kind of people. But having said that, as someone who just plays the game to enjoy it, I really think you should change your servers, Fixes aren't gonna cut it. With the recent patch and the efforts you guys made to fix the issues, Although it was great from you guys, The issues are still there, if not its a bit worse for some, others say its better. I'm not gonna lie, What made me come on here was the 30 times I died to Rednose because he killed me when i was about 40-50m away from him. I didn't care at all until I saw how bad it actually gets. Kazarka is manageable, but That's not the point. You're community loves this game, has been waiting for this game for a long time. we don't want it to be a lag fest. 

FF-XIV had a similar issue, I played that game for a long time. I was on EU, And they didn't have EU servers when I was playing, They got NA servers for the game after a while it was released, But EU didn't get it till a few months after expansion was released. It was that bad that EU players (specially DPS) couldn't weave in 2 off Global cool-down abilities between each Global Cool down (If you dont know what that is, basically Global cool-down is when you use a skill, all your other skills go on the same cool-down, WoW has 1 second for each ability, FF-XIV had 2.5 and less for some classes such as monk, OFF Global cool-down abilities are things such as buffs, which have a separate cool-down for example 30 seconds or so). 

Anyway, the point was, a lot of players were at a disadvantage, it was playable but annoying, tedious and not very enjoyable, When they changed it, everyone was happy. They do things for the player base, they know without the community they are nothing. Like i said, it was playable and tbh no where near as bad as your servers, But they didn't think "Oh well everyone can still play we'll just leave it".

I get it, the game hasn't been out for that long at all, in all honesty, I think people need to chill out and calm down a little. But Daum needs to communicate, Hats off to CM_Jouska though he's great on the forums.  But do 1 thing if you can, for the community, Change your servers, upgrade them, I can imagine how good fighting Field bosses would be without any lag/Desync, everyone would love it. We all love the game, and the people that rage over everything, they're even doing it outta love, because they don't want the game to be in a bad state. PVP would be awesome, World/Field bosses would be amazing. Please, Let the community know what your plans are regarding these issues. 

Even if you have to do a 24 hour maintenance, people wouldn't mind. we would wait because we know its for a good reason (Although if thats the plan please for the love of god announce it 1 week before hand so we can make plans instead of starring at our computer screens or pulling our hairs out cause we're bored)

I don't know how to Tag @CM_Jouska but if someone can, please do so he sees this. Let's come together as a community and Make this page go to the top so everyone sees it. Not just the EU plays, NA as well. Let's show them how much we care. Thanks for reading.

i do this for you mate, but dont worry we also got 2 replies from Cms on my threat and they just gives answeres where the dont answer anything ^^ @CM_Jouska

i also will link you my threat it might be a bit insulting but still it cames to the same http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/82665-server-lag-and-desync/

Posted

i do this for you mate, but dont worry we also got 2 replies from Cms on my threat and they just gives answeres where the dont answer anything ^^ @CM_Jouska

i also will link you my threat it might be a bit insulting but still it cames to the same http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/82665-server-lag-and-desync/

Thanks matey, Love the support. I'll check out your Thread! <(^.^<)