• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

OK, time for a new MMORPG!

76 posts in this topic

Posted

2/10 would not bang. 

tiddies

Posted

2/10 would not bang. 

tiddies

This hole isn't deep enough.

Posted

This hole isn't deep enough.

Capture.thumb.JPG.855b1607a073298bf7426c

200/10 would bang

Posted

200/10 would bang

RESPONSIBILITY!

Pls dizconact frum bloo toot speekerz 

Said my boss before handing over my dismissal.

Posted

holy shet yes pls

he lied tho, i only see 4 reasons

Posted

https://ro.my.com/en/about Sign in for cbt in fall:P

revelation-online-char-creation.jpg

i love redheads

1 person likes this

Posted

200_s.gif

Number 1-10 ?

Posted

Not my type. :c

Posted

Too old?

Just put an country flag over her head.

I prefer them pre-teen.

Posted

the pvp game u posted actualy looks pretty good O_o... like anime styled games (cant forget my old love "Zu online")

Posted

most games these days sucks

Posted

Loli Online

Posted

If you want hot girls in bath tubs you should try Vindictus :D...

Posted

I don't trust anything Russian or Chinese

Posted (edited)

I dled the Chinese version the combat isn't groundbreaking or asa fluid or fast as BNS but it still nice . These are my chars

21Lkmo6.png

fXmmqK5.png

dDoRSpb.png

zjKoWNl.png

s125Qgc.png

tcBDPZV.png

a7nY7bK.png

I didn't spend much time on them so they are really just rough drafts  as i don't go really in depth on non NA lives so

First pre-views aren't that great. It's nothing outstanding or new.

And considerng Aeria Games will publish it here in the west...

Might aswell skip it.

That's where you are wrong it's not Aeria games that is publishing it it's my.com 

Edited by Sycogenesis

Posted

That's where you are wrong it's not Aeria games that is publishing it it's my.com 

Bless Online is going to be published by Aeria Games.

http://bless.aeriagames.com/

Posted

All of the games previously mentioned will be worse than BDO. BDO is the lesser of the asian mmo evils, but it's still bad. 

Posted

Bless Online is going to be published by Aeria Games.

http://bless.aeriagames.com/

Thought we were talking about Revelation my bad then yeah with Bless yeah i agree on that

Posted

published by MYgames, aka skyforge, game will be p2w, enjoy

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree it look shit compared to BDO

But there seem to be PvP something BDO does not have

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Is the heal class fun?

Played it wasn't really into the visuals , i mean i don't do healing to begin with so i played it for like 2 mins lol so i can't really say

published by MYgames, aka skyforge, game will be p2w, enjoy

Actually Skyforgs P2W had nothing to do with My.com as one of the ppl who work for my.com came into a friends streams and was going on about how the communication releationship is strained between them and  the  DEVELOPER because ppl were going on a rant about how the devs don't listen and he acknolwedged said they don't even listen to them. People are always so quick to jump to conclusions that it's always the publishers fault when in reality you aren't working for either so you don't know whats really going on  behind the scenes.I will be holding judgement until i actually get to play the NA version and see the cash shop so.Everybody seems to have a different opinion on what p2w even means so just because you call it p2w doesn't mean it's actually p2w by the strictest definition of the term. 

Edited by Sycogenesis

Posted

I dled the Chinese version the combat isn't groundbreaking or asa fluid or fast as BNS but it still nice . These are my chars

[images n shit]

No offense, but are any of your characters in MMOs not ripped off of animes? xD

I'd post an image of my Swordmage (only one I spent much time making) but I already uninstalled.

Is the heal class fun?

Depends on whether you like healing. But I don't think the game is fun in general so I'm biased anyway.

Posted

I'm keeping my eye on darkfall new dawn. Supposed to launch this month. I didn't play orignal DF, only UW for about 3 months, but had lots of fun regardless. Interested to see what the new devs can do with the game.

Posted

No offense, but are any of your characters in MMOs not ripped off of animes? xD

I'd post an image of my Swordmage (only one I spent much time making) but I already uninstalled.

Depends on whether you like healing. But I don't think the game is fun in general so I'm biased anyway.

hahah, that was the point i wasn't gonna make my own char as i just wanted to taste the game lol once live comes i'll make my own char