• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Official Black Desert Artbook

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Players, most of you did probably notice a few beautiful sketches and models by the developers of Black Desert in the latest PM Diary posted by @PM_Belsazar.

After talking with other players, many expressed interest in seeing the release of a collection of available art, drawing and sketches from the production stages of the game, possibly in the form of a beautiful and well made artbook. Would you support the idea by buying it if made available at a later date?

I am sure it could be a beautiful collector's item, and would be an object of great interest for all the players who really love the game.

I'd also like to ask the team at Daum EU @CM_Jouska if they would be interested in this possibility if there is enough positive feedback by the community.

Thanks a lot for considering the idea, and looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

QvWAnE9.png

jTpu3ka.jpg
3FRM3wI.png

otXSfDd.png

13 people like this

Posted

I'd buy it, if it was available. I love the game art. I've bought all collector's editions of SC2 just to get such art books :).

Posted

Awesome idea. Would love to buy the book if it also had commentary from the devs about how the game was made. 

Posted

I'd throw money on that book
daum pls

Posted

Got an art book of Tera and Elder Scrolls Online, I love it

Posted

I'd love to know if Pearl Abyss' concept artists have their own personal art site or artstation that we could follow. 

I'd pay at least $60 for a well made artbook. 

1 person likes this

Posted

IS there already a korean version of an artbook or would this be something completly new? Anyway, I'd also love to buy it :)

Posted

Man, that art is insane. It's easy to see how the art in-game is so beautiful when the 3D artists get reference like that!

Posted

IS there already a korean version of an artbook or would this be something completly new? Anyway, I'd also love to buy it :)

It would be something completely new as there isn't any Korean version available at the moment. But I'm sure it can become a possibility if many people keep asking for it! :)

Got an art book of Tera and Elder Scrolls Online, I love it

Indeed, other MMOs did that, and it woud be wonderful to see that happening for BDO too!

Posted

I'd buy it!

Posted

Me too, I'd buy it.

Awesome idea. Would love to buy the book if it also had commentary from the devs about how the game was made.

Signed editions could be used as prizes for future contests and games.

1 person likes this

Posted

As a art book collector I need this in mah life.

I buy for around $60-70.

i have monster hunter art books,murata range,Masamune Shirow,blue submarine no.6,saga frontier,final fantasy,metal gear solid, and a few other Japanese artist.

i look forward to something like this being made. Even set up as a preorder like the game.

Me too, I'd buy it.

omg signed copy with a little art doodle in the corner I could cry in happiness!

1 person likes this

Posted

yes !

I'd love to know if Pearl Abyss' concept artists have their own personal art site or artstation that we could follow. 

and this too.

Posted

Would love this. 'Nuff said.

Posted

Need.

Posted

Must have!

Posted

Would love to be able to buy this. The t-shirts too. <3 Would be very nice for an event prize or something.

Posted

Wouldn't think twice about buying it, great idea!

Posted

Awesome idea, would love to have a collection of all Black Desert pictures and art!

Posted (edited)

+1 for concept art books

Edited by Sunless
I like seeing things still in the drawing stages.

Posted

yep would buy it

Posted

omg signed copy with a little art doodle in the corner I could cry in happiness!

Indeed! A signed edition would be so awesome! I agree that would be a great prize for some special in game contests/anniversaries.

Posted

I would definitely buy it! c:

Posted

10/10 need this in my life.

Posted

Been collecting art books for years, spent way to much money, time and space on them, but you bet it was all worth while, this would be a welcome addition to my 300+ collection XD.