• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes 22nd May

40 posts in this topic

Posted

So I thought I wil help daum by making some high quiity patch notes for the next patch her I go;

-Pvp Balance has been adjusted.

-New region

-Some buggs fixed

-Compensation event for something

-Loot has been adjusted

-World bosses spawn even faster

-More free silver

-Reduced latency.... JUST KIDDING ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-New costumes totaly not copied from KR and we don't have all the models already.

I think I nailed it. No need to thank me daum feel free to use it in next patch notes.

32 people like this

Posted

I am a simple man, I see a lenny face and I click like.. but I'm all out at the moment :( .

1 person likes this

Posted

looks legit !

Posted

I couldn't tell the difference

Posted

you forgot somin: Compensation for NA

1 person likes this

Posted

we need authentic responses too

NINJA OR RIOT

SEIGES BRAH >.< PLAYERS BLEEDING DUE TO NO SEIGES!

Posted

Img missing...

Posted (edited)

May 22nd is a sunday...

Did you mean May 18th?

I mean if you're going to talk crap maybe at least get the date right...

Edited by bakimono
3 people like this

Posted

I am a simple man, I see a lenny face and I click like.. but I'm all out at the moment :( .

I will do it for you brah

Posted

I think I nailed it. No need to thank me daum feel free to use it in next patch notes.

You should apply for new Tech/CM/GM/PM Daum Games B.V. 

Posted

May 22nd is a sunday...

Did you mean May 18th?

I mean if you're going to talk crap maybe at least get the date right...

That's probably part of the joke. You know how this weeks patch was friday rather than wednesday. So another two days delay for next one.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's probably part of the joke. You know how this weeks patch was friday rather than wednesday. So another two days delay for next one.

22 - 18 = 4 ;)

Posted

" Sorceress class has been removed from the game" 
would be the best patch note =)

2 people like this

Posted

" Sorceress class has been removed from the game" 
would be the best patch note =)

maybe in 1v1 its strong but thats it. let the sorc have their day in the sun for now. come gvg and awakening they will be 4th or 5th in terms of strength.

Posted

maybe in 1v1 its strong but thats it. let the sorc have their day in the sun for now. come gvg and awakening they will be 4th or 5th in terms of strength.

Sorcs are op in GvG to, becouse they brust down youre wizzards in few seconds, brake warrior guards in few seconds, etc etc

Posted

So I thought I wil help daum by making some high quiity patch notes for the next patch her I go;

-Pvp Balance has been adjusted.

Adjusted how?
You are not helping here.
That's the sort of stuff we can expect from Daum, we expect better from you...........

Kappa

Posted

22 - 18 = 4 ;)

2 + 2 = 4

Not sure what you're getting at here... I did say another two days. Another referring to the two days delay it was this week, so indeed a four day delay the next time.

Posted

Thank you this early patch notes. We can make good decisions in guild in our higher priority upgrades and plans. I hope you will give us more good notes before you will kick our virtual ass with new not planed content and balance patches. :D

Posted

Wherever i see that meme i click dislike, sadly you cant on these forums

Posted

Thank you this early patch notes. We can make good decisions in guild in our higher priority upgrades and plans. I hope you will give us more good notes before you will kick our virtual ass with new not planed content and balance patches. :D

Always there for you guys, Llittle bonus NINJA COMES OUT THIS YEAR! I mean maybe...

Posted

2 + 2 = 4

Not sure what you're getting at here... I did say another two days. Another referring to the two days delay it was this week, so indeed a four day delay the next time.

I see what you mean now, but it doesn't really make a lot of sense.

It was delayed this week because they are trying to fix our servers... I wouldn't even be mad if they pushed back things more to work on the servers a long as it payed off in the end with better stability. 

Posted

What? How did you get your hands on future patch notes? Is this leaked?

Posted

Why make these clickbait titles you inbred

1 person likes this

Posted

I see what you mean now, but it doesn't really make a lot of sense.
It was delayed this week because they are trying to fix our servers... I wouldn't even be mad if they pushed back things more to work on the servers a long as it payed off in the end with better stability. 

I didn't make the joke, I just explained it ;p At least I'm assuming it was meant as a joke ^^

Posted

Why make these clickbait titles you inbred

What do you mean? clickbait means the title doesn't describe the content of thread and is used solely to catch attention : ) The content of this page fits perfectly to the title.