• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Security ALERT.... 0xE019100b

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Security ALERT.... 0xE019100b

Start the Char creator.= Fail Xigncode 0xE019100b

Change bin to bin64

change bin46 to bin

rename the game .exe

Character creator starts ....few minutes...again Xigncode 0xE019100b

WILL THIS GET FIXED OR CAN WE EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN WITH THE RELEASE?

Posted

you use windows 7, 8, 10? did you run as admin or compatible mode

when i installed it my windows 10 said that it was from unknown producer and i had to manually proceed

6.22 GB did take a bit to download but further no problems with launching

from other games using Xigncode i know verification is required on some files

try deleting xigncode files and re-launch te launcher or it might be anti-virus software that is blocking Xigncode

more knowledge i don't have

Posted

Running windows 10.

Compatibility i will try...but seems kinda redundant we have to do this.

As for files will try that too...

This is very uncool that they decided releasing this kind of mess.

Posted

Running windows 10.

Compatibility i will try...but seems kinda redundant we have to do this.

As for files will try that too...

This is very uncool that they decided releasing this kind of mess.

What kind of mess? The problem is on your end.

Posted

What kind of mess? The problem is on your end.

Sure no problem with every other game so far but this one. And no it's not only me plenty of people complained. Their security program is crap. Feels like starforce all over...

Posted

disable any other programs that you might be using such as msi afterburner, riva stat tuner - things that do OCDs..  i had a similar problem with the same IGN error code - in my case it was riva at the time - i upgraded to a new version of riva and  though gameguard has a white list, sometimes it is not updated in time with new releases of things like Riva or whatever it is you might be using.. hope that helps

Posted

Sure no problem with every other game so far but this one. And no it's not only me plenty of people complained. Their security program is crap. Feels like starforce all over...

What in the sensationalist bullsh*t h*ll are you talking about?

Nothing here is even close to a shadow of the starforce bull.

You say others are complaining great. Most aren't.

Hence a small group is either dumb, or have unique system problems that are throwing this issue.

Yes it needs fixed. But don't ASSUME everyone has your issue.
Don't ASSUME its not being looked at.
AND DON'T TRY TO BE A SENSATIONALIST TROLL.

Posted

What in the sensationalist bullsh*t h*ll are you talking about?
Nothing here is even close to a shadow of the starforce bull.

You say others are complaining great. Most aren't.

Hence a small group is either dumb, or have unique system problems that are throwing this issue.

Yes it needs fixed. But don't ASSUME everyone has your issue.
Don't ASSUME its not being looked at.
AND DON'T TRY TO BE A SENSATIONALIST TROLL.

Yea sure i overreacted. So what. It's 2016 you install a game you expect it to work. And not really sure why a character creator needs a login or internet connection. This is supposed to be a sort of demo.

Unique problems? As i said before i never ever had something like that happen but for a few instances. And it was starforce and ubisoft. Not one other instance.

So if a antivirus or windows 10 is the problem than this should have been addressed.

Just seems like a sloppy release.

Posted

Yea sure i overreacted. So what. It's 2016 you install a game you expect it to work. And not really sure why a character creator needs a login or internet connection. This is supposed to be a sort of demo.

Unique problems? As i said before i never ever had something like that happen but for a few instances. And it was starforce and ubisoft. Not one other instance.

So if a antivirus or windows 10 is the problem than this should have been addressed.

Just seems like a sloppy release.

This is completely unique to our region. Likely a ducktape setup to get us into character creator without servers being up. Hence the weird requirements.

Its not sloppy.

I've run KR and RU on my Win 10 system (prewin10 release even) and never once had a problem. On two systems.
"sloppy?" Naa, you are one of the fringe cases.

Posted (edited)

This error code isn't even native to Windows 10. Blaming the OS is completely irrelevant.

Google is your friend.

Edited by Fumiyu

Posted

I got this same error and it is tied to using an auto clicker turn it off and BDO will run. I don't know why the anti hack thinks auto clickers are malicious :/ kind of dumb if you ask me.

Posted

XIGNCODE3 is an antihack tool that Daum is licensing as a third party security software vendor. If you're tripping their security alarms, it's got nothing to do with BDO or its release. It's likely just an unusual background program on your system that has some abnormal behaviour that looks similar to what actual hacking programs do.

This is not on Daum's end, it's on yours.

Posted

Well this could easily have been resolved if the XIGNCODE3 would actually tell you what's the problem without you having to send an email with the report. If an automated response email can do that so could the program itself.

Posted

XIGNCODE3 is an antihack tool that Daum is licensing as a third party security software vendor. If you're tripping their security alarms, it's got nothing to do with BDO or its release. It's likely just an unusual background program on your system that has some abnormal behaviour that looks similar to what actual hacking programs do.

This is not on Daum's end, it's on yours.

As a customer i Prefer to have one contact person, and that is the one i buy the product from. And Daum is responsible for their undercontractors. For me, the case is this: I cant get into the game. Xigncode3 tells me im running sucpicious programs. But even if I quit em all, even the one running in the far background, I get the same message. And some of those I need to have running anyway! The fact is, it worked during the alpha and beta stage. Flawlessly. Not anymore though. ANd yes, I did go looking for solutions. That is why I ended up with this thread for example. So if it aint getting a fix, and wont be able to play at all. If so, maybe I should ask for a refund for my pack. After all, you do expect the game to at least start after innstall.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am having the same problem and it is really starting to frustrate me. Any help? I dont have BitDefender btw.......

0xE019100B error occurs.
The error occurs, when third party program runs during the game playing. If the same error keep occurs send the xigncode.log file to support@wellbia.com. We will send an e-mail back as soon as possible for solution.

Posted

I am having the same problem and it is really starting to frustrate me. Any help? I dont have BitDefender btw.......

0xE019100B error occurs.
The error occurs, when third party program runs during the game playing. If the same error keep occurs send the xigncode.log file to support@wellbia.com. We will send an e-mail back as soon as possible for solution.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/64530-0xe019100b/

See this thread under the support forums. ...GM response and assistance there as well. You may try sending a PM to the GM over the technical forums with your exact problem. If you send the log to the support email provided, you'll get an auto-response fairly quickly with the probable cause and instructions to fix. If it continues, you can send them a second log, for a personal review. That is where I  ran into problems in getting a response back. The GM has jumped in to assist people with this though.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/64530-0xe019100b/

See this thread under the support forums. ...GM response and assistance there as well. You may try sending a PM to the GM over the technical forums with your exact problem. If you send the log to the support email provided, you'll get an auto-response fairly quickly with the probable cause and instructions to fix. If it continues, you can send them a second log, for a personal review. That is where I  ran into problems in getting a response back. The GM has jumped in to assist people with this though.

I just sent my log file yesterday, hopefully they get back to me today. Kinda sucks when u buy a game and cant even play it, not because of ur system but because of a shitty anti cheat system.

Appreciate your help Ehetun.

UPDATE: Sent my logfile to wellbia on 4/20/16. 5 days have gone by and no answer yet.

Edited by Zidek
Status update.

Posted

I just sent my log file yesterday, hopefully they get back to me today. Kinda sucks when u buy a game and cant even play it, not because of ur system but because of a shitty anti cheat system.

Appreciate your help Ehetun.

no problem! Hope this gets resolved for you. The GM over the technical section has been great, so am sure he will be willing to help.

Posted

Just got this issue today with the latest build of windows 10. Anyone have a fix?

Posted (edited)

Just got this issue today with the latest build of windows 10. Anyone have a fix?

Same happened to me, must be something in the new W10 build, then.

Edit: Did a rollback to the previous build (14332). It works again

Edited by Veec

Posted (edited)

Same as newest W10 build. But i wont rollback to the previous especially when my edge wasnt working well on 14332.

EDIT. Well i did rollback to 14332, game again works, Edge still dosent work.

If someone will upgrade again to newest build give me a information about how game works :) propably i will wait for another build or i dont know who or what is issue here...

Edited by THESmile

Posted

Same issue when I just updated, rollback time I guess

Posted

Got reply from support...

"Hello there!
This is an automated response from the Support team of Wellbia Co., Ltd.
Hmm, seems like you have some troubleshooting issues with your game!
We’re sorry for your inconvenience.
Your xigncode.log sent to us has detected a third party program as the following;
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USER32.dll

Please turn off the program mentioned for smooth gameplay, or uninstall it unless it is a must-have program.
In addition, please scan your PC using an anti-virus program prior to game start for further check-up.
For those who are using Windows 10 TP (Technical Preview), Microsoft is constantly making updates to improve functions and eliminate bugs. XIGNCODE3 accordingly needs updates following the frequent Windows 10 TP changes. Although your game may have XIGNCODE3 error issues during game launch, please note that we are trying our best to keep in date regarding compatibility functions for Windows 10 TP.
If you continue to have issues, please send us an additional email with a title of your game and publisher attached with your xigncode.log for personal assistance.

Thanks!
Remember, we’re always here to protect you from hacks and malware!"