• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Desert Celebrities

260 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well...I play Black Desert Online in Korea~ and

I love making Celebrity faces with character making tool in Black Desert.

I hope people would share their celebrity characters together.

For a start, I am happy to share mine.

5681707C3A53640001

568170A43B38B50021

568171F63B4E310012

569F84063435B00018

To the people who say that this is not my work.

" I posted this customization at Korean Webpage  on 2015 Dec 26"

This is the Link: http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/media/read?articleId=36980&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BT002&searchKey=userid&searchName=%EB%A3%A8%EC%8B%9C%EC%96%B4%EC%8A%A4&searchValue=8RAfS

So If there are other customization file of Scarlett Johansson look like mine, they must be different creator made or edited or copied.

And I DO NOT CARE if people edit my work or copy it but stop saying that mine is plagiarism!!! because It is not!!!!

Plz stop giving me a headache nomore.

Edited by LuciusK
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

That's a 1:1 Scarlet Johannson in picture #3. Nice one!

EDIT:
Here is Emilia Clarke by Tenrai: Link

Dayn-1024x571.jpg

Edited by FliP
5 people like this

Posted

Thank you~

Posted

EDIT:
Here is Emilia Clarke by Tenrai: Link

Dayn-1024x571.jpg

gorgeous!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

mHOcfvX.jpg

25 people like this

Posted (edited)

Damn... How doi delete this post???
Edited by LuciusK
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

mHOcfvX.jpg

Hello Michael~~ We've missed u...

wait!!! is this really you???

Edited by LuciusK
2 people like this

Posted

John Snow, Michael Schofield, Chuck Norris, Arwen :$

JohnSnow.jpg

ewtwetwetw.jpg

Chuck.jpg

Ranger_arwen.jpg

7 people like this

Posted

You can find many celebrities here:
BDO-templates.com

If you wanna share your work, you can upload your files on the site too :)
The only site with secure upload, direct download and more :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Great work with your creations guys. I recognized all of them :)

Kate Beckinsale by me :)

Black_Desert64_2016_01_20_19_27_55_78_crBlack_Desert64_2016_01_20_19_25_00_20_crBlack_Desert64_2016_01_20_19_25_58_55_crBlack_Desert64_2016_01_20_19_26_20_19_crBlack_Desert64_2016_01_20_19_27_55_78_cr

4 people like this

Posted

You can find many celebrities here:
BDO-templates.com

If you wanna share your work, you can upload your files on the site too :)
The only site with secure upload, direct download and more :)

And where you are guaranteed, that someone grabs your file and posts it in the contest ;)

Posted

And where you are guaranteed, that someone grabs your file and posts it in the contest ;)

In the left bottom corner is the creator name. ;)

Posted (edited)

damn..... free download doesn't mean to steal it and post it as thiers.

Edited by LuciusK

Posted (edited)

Irrelevant, but I completed 90% of the customization on Choa. Only to find out that my template failed.

i12328537219.thumb.jpg.60725b263b5d70454Untitled.thumb.png.a13fde1fbb6288468e9a1

CNiSyLc.jpg

Edited by It's a Cake-nyaa
5 people like this

Posted

someone stole my work and uploaded it as his...............on the site.

Hate that thief.

This is what they do ;)

Posted (edited)

Great work with your creations guys. I recognized all of them :)

Kate Beckinsale by me :)

Black_Desert64_2016_01_20_19_27_55_78_crBlack_Desert64_2016_01_20_19_25_00_20_crBlack_Desert64_2016_01_20_19_25_58_55_crBlack_Desert64_2016_01_20_19_26_20_19_crBlack_Desert64_2016_01_20_19_27_55_78_cr

Your work looke great!!

(sorry anout my mistake~ earlier)
Edited by LuciusK
2 people like this

Posted

someone stole my work and uploaded it as his...............on the site u introduced...

Hate that thief.

Hmm? I don't know what you're talking about. And here i thought someone finally reacted to my Kate :(

Posted

Hmm? I don't know what you're talking about. And here i thought someone finally reacted to my Kate :(

my mistake.... i quoted to wrong reply.. my bad T.T;;;

Sincere apology...

someone stole my work and uploaded it as his...............on the site u introduced...

Hate that thief.

Posted

And here i thought someone finally reacted to my Kate :(

Let me correct that: Your Kate looks amazing!

Keep it up.

Posted

Let me correct that: Your Kate looks amazing!

Keep it up.

Does she? Or you are saying that just to make me feel better? :) Well, thank you. While the character customization has a lot of options, it still has some annoying limits. For example, it's pretty hard to get eyes closer to each other. Don't believe the rule that one of aspects that makes woman beautiful (at least in video games) is when they have eyes more separated. For example Kate Beckinsale has them quite close to each other in real life and so i did it in this character creator too. I guess it worked, but to achieve that was pain. Getting eyes closer to each other is simply hard here, as well as removing all those asian/anime aspects in the face. Which immediately reappears when you try some of those different face expressions. But nothing can be done about that anymore. Maybe i'll try some other celebrity. I was thinking about Angelina Jolie, but meh, everyone does Angie these days. And i was making her in many games before as well. Tried to make Evangelin Lilly on archer. But kind of failed. Archer has really too much anime face. I guess the sorcerer is the most celebrity compatible. Kate is sorcerer too.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

In my quest to make Macho Man Randy Savage...

I think, somehow, I made Jack Black instead? But...then I changed some things around, and he kinda looked like Jontron...I don't know what to think anymore, maybe I'm bad at recognizing faces...so here's pictures. I guess.o.O

...Jack Black?

Jack_is_Back.thumb.PNG.d71157aba1678cb13

or...Jontron?o.O

Jontron_(2).thumb.PNG.9eeafa71f7387de3b7

*SIGH*

Edited by Rayl
I don't even know anymore... ;_;
1 person likes this

Posted

gCosDNY.pngfxDn2k4.png

Repost :P

I'm still trying to make Angelina, and it's on haitus atm, haha.

1 person likes this

Posted

Does she? Or you are saying that just to make me feel better? :) Well, thank you. While the character customization has a lot of options, it still has some annoying limits. For example, it's pretty hard to get eyes closer to each other. Don't believe the rule that one of aspects that makes woman beautiful (at least in video games) is when they have eyes more separated. For example Kate Beckinsale has them quite close to each other in real life and so i did it in this character creator too. I guess it worked, but to achieve that was pain. Getting eyes closer to each other is simply hard here, as well as removing all those asian/anime aspects in the face. Which immediately reappears when you try some of those different face expressions. But nothing can be done about that anymore. Maybe i'll try some other celebrity. I was thinking about Angelina Jolie, but meh, everyone does Angie these days. And i was making her in many games before as well. Tried to make Evangelin Lilly on archer. But kind of failed. Archer has really too much anime face. I guess the sorcerer is the most celebrity compatible. Kate is sorcerer too.

exactly.. the limit is too annoying. Many Koreans already complained about this problem when Korean server was opened, but it was never improved. Sigh. . . . By the way, do not feel down  i really think your work is great. Especially the eyes look so amazing.

Posted

My 1st character attempt, tried to make Adriana Lima.  Will try again after some practice. 2016-01-20_235544815.thumb.JPG.f1485b835

Posted

Nah, I didn't say it to make you feel better. Even with those limitations your Kate still looks amazing. Now, if only her movies were as good!