• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anyone else getting bored?

171 posts in this topic

Posted

It seems like this game is starting to become a chore rather than being able to log in and have fun, anyone else feel the same or with any other thoughts? 

30 people like this

Posted

That is what happens when you try to keep up with those at the top.

7 people like this

Posted

Lol playing a zerker so i can never get boss loot to even try and compete with those, aka sorcs and archers 

1 person likes this

Posted

Meh

Posted

If you are bored of one aspect, try another. BDO has a ton of stuff to do. 

7 people like this

Posted

Lol.. no it doesn't. They are behind on node wars, GvG in general, no purpose to pvp in battle ground and open world. So basically you either grind for endless amount of hours, fish, or do alchemy 

4 people like this

Posted

tonne of boring stuff to do*

All I find myself doing nowadays is doing daily scrolls and world bosses then go back to afk horse training.

5 people like this

Posted

Just grind. There is so much content for you to grind at!

3 people like this

Posted

I'm in the same boat, losing interest. We've done plenty of PvP and I'm nearly +15 on everything. Other than breeding up some horses I've basically done life skills, questing, and not really sure what else this game has to offer that I enjoy. The game screwed me on horse breeding and now I'm going to have to put in so many more days capturing and leveling horses to breed a T6 that that's all I really have left at the moment.

Posted (edited)

Just grind. There is so much content for you to grind at!

lol 

If they don't come out with node wars sometime soon i think they will lose a good majority of their player base 

Edited by Gachi
2 people like this

Posted

If they don't come out with node wars sometime soon i think they will lose a good majority of their player base 

You think node wars is going to stop people from complaining about something else? If you are not enjoying the game it's ok to take a break. It's not like you paid a subscription for the month.

5 people like this

Posted

the bots have taken over the boards

Posted

Lol playing a zerker so i can never get boss loot to even try and compete with those, aka sorcs and archers 

Lol. That ^

Posted (edited)

you fight for fame and fun 

what the ----- do you expect, like, realistically, stop for a moment and explain to me what's your perfect scenario and what do you want/expect from a game? 

In my case, the only thing that could make it better is to have meaningful and ranked 3v3 arena(with exclusive / good and well made store) but that requires polished/better class balance / less desync and technical difficulties. If you have ,that there will be incentive and motivation to play the game ( farm gear which generates open world content which generates pvp and goals and everything etc).
That's also the cheapest content to make since you dont add anything big / new to the game, anyway, other than that i dont see  anything more that bdo could have 

Edited by nevermind
1 person likes this

Posted

The boredom is real

Posted

I still enjoy the fck out of this game. We have a great guild with top ranked PVP minded players. Aggreed cant wait for nodewars. But not going anywhere for next weeks to months

Posted

"Oh my gosh, I've put in hundreds of hours of gameplay into this game that's only been out for a few months. Why can't I find more things to do??" - literally the voice that I hear every time I read one of these posts. Seriously, if you're getting bored of the game, it's probably a good indication that you burned yourself out in which case it's ok to take a break until they release the next batch of content. It's natural to eventually get bored of a game especially when you invest so much time into it. What I don't understand is why so many people feel the need to voice this fact. 

4 people like this

Posted

the game will be boring until awakening for me :9 because i grew to hate the current berserker play style (even tho i can fight most people without much problems)

Posted

Iam starting to feel the same way. After doing gathering, crafting, trading and levelling horses. There's nothing else I want to do but maybe end game like dungeons and raids. But this game doesn't have that and I have no interest in pvp or world bosses.

Iam still levelling horses and I think that's all that keeps me playing as after that not sure what I'll do. When there's nothing left I want to do I will likely  just stop playing and move on to another game until they add something more.

This game is kind of weird for an MMO, there's lots of people but it is like a solo game.

3 people like this

Posted

been basically playing different clases out.    im bored oout of my mind atm.   waiting for the witcher 3 DLC to reléase this month

Posted

The grind and RNG

I cant even start understanding the mind that thinks grind and RNG is fun. Must be one of those boring people who never have anything to say but repeat whatever they read in newspapers or saw on TV, yet when you ask them about their own opinion they just stare at you like a stupid calf. I guess that is their limit, what is fine, I just dont agree with gaming companies catering to such types because its is cheap and easy to make "content" for them. 

I am afking <something> still, mostly horses, but if I get another T5 out of my maxed T6s, I will probably just stop logging. It is boring, tedious and unrewarding and I see no reason to play a game like that.

7 people like this

Posted

Not just yet.
I am getting annoyed rather than bored.

Things like the insane RNG and the Field Bosses issue are starting to get on my nerves, which is made worse by the fact that Daum seems either not being aware of it or they simply ignore the matter.

Posted (edited)

Ov man, I'm like the exact opposite, I got a billion things to do, first of all grind up to 56 top prep for my greatsword (in no rush though) next save a boatload of cash so I can buy boss armors when the secret merchant guy comes out, after that gotta get all the gems I want to put in the armor/weapons, plus do the red battlefield for the marks so I can get the battlefield crystals, prep up several hundred memory fragments for the boss armors, gotta get the Kzarka weapon still one of these day.  

Thats just like the gear grind stuff, havent even seriously begun life skill stuff, thinking I'm gonna go with alchemy maybe I dunno, definitely gonna do excavating/treasure hunting whenever they release the ocean with the underwater exploration and junk, build a dope ass treasure hunting ship and sail the seas...  On top of that in a couple weeks the world doubles in size so I gotta go out and explore all of Valencia!  Theres like a whole underground dungeon under the dessert...  Like are you kidding me xD thats gonna be dope!!!

Not to mention complete all my knowledge stuff cuz completionist mentality, forget about it man, there is a plethora of things to do, but I just chip away at it slowly, like this weekend cuz the extra exp event was the firat time I actually bunkered down and grinded heavily, got from 52-54, otherwise I just do a lttle here, a little there.

Edited by Zegram
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yeah, i got bored after hitting 50. i mean yeah there are life skills to do but like, i dont have the free hours to put into that

grind to 56? no thanks, i'll just gain exp from doing daily boss scroll quest kill 30 

pvp? im not geared for that yet

i just log in around reset time to do my daily boss scroll quest then log out, save them for the weekend and that's it.

maybe when a new playable class comes out i'll invest more time into bdo and then repeat the cycle after i hit 50 on it

Edited by guhugh

Posted

which is y im leveling a wizard ;/