• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

When should the 96 Hour HeadStart begin

What day of the week should the 96 hour Head Start begin?   122 votes

1. 1. The 96 hour head start should start

• Saturday Morning
    • Saturday Evening
    • Sunday Morning
    • Sunday Evening
    • Any Weekday (please say which weekday in your post if you have a preference)
  2. 2. If the 96 hour Head Start is on a weekend are you more likely to order or upgrade to the Conqeror's Package?

• Yes
    • No
    • I already have the Conqueror's Package

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, of course 96 hours before the default launch but... Does it matter to you which days of the week? If you haven't already pre-ordered the Conqueror's Package $99 with a 96 hour Head Start, are you more likely to order it (or upgrade to it) If the first 48 hours are on Saturday & Sunday?

Posted

One of my guildmates said he would only get the Conqeror's package IF the extra two days more than the Explorer's package were weekend days.

1 person likes this

Posted

Both weekend days please. Gonna use at least one day of PTO too, still up in the air about two though.

Posted (edited)

I LOVE THIS POLL

tumblr_mv2bgxsNSr1sh49e7o1_500.thumb.gif

Edited by sosoFORUM
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wednesday March 2016 - 09.03.2016 is the speculated release date.

KUr0QIV.png

96 hours is 4 days = Saturday

CBT1 started @ 8am 

96 Hour head-start will start Saturday 8am

Daum EU Office located in Amsterdam, CET Time zone 8am Saturday

Edited by S-Class Hero
1 person likes this

Posted

Since name reservations will be via web and handled well before launch I don't even care so much about launch anymore. I think I might stroll in a week late even. Not really pressed atm. Few months ago I had lots more spare time, things have gotten busy again.

But if it's a Saturday I will likely set time aside for a few days :)

Posted

I LOVE THIS POOL

tumblr_mv2bgxsNSr1sh49e7o1_500.thumb.gif

Thanks but... this pool is a poll :D

Posted

tomorrow

Posted

Wednesday March 2016 - 09.03.2016 is the speculated release date.

Hidden Content

96 hours is 4 days = Saturday

CBT1 started @ 7am 

96 Hour head-start will start Saturday 7am

Well, it was 7 AM where YOU live but of course we'll have players from MANY different time zones starting at the same time.

Posted

Well, I would have voted Thursday night or Friday since I don't do jack on Fridays either.

Posted

Friday Evening!! 

1 person likes this

Posted

It should begin 96 hours before the game releases.

3 people like this

Posted

Any day would be good for me... Friday would probably be the best, so I could spend whole weekend playing. :D

Posted

Realistically most games release on Tuesdays. So 4 days before that put it on a Friday. More than likely a midnight release, so Thursday night/Friday at 0000 would be my guess. That's how I've seen it done in the past. (Rift/GW2)

Posted

Well, it was 7 AM where YOU live but of course we'll have players from MANY different time zones starting at the same time.

Posted (edited)

yeah that was annoying last time. I'm in NA and we had the EU morning start time. Which was 2AM here. Because sometimes I can be foolish, I went to bed early, so I could wake up at 2am to play. Then I went to work at 7am. :/ 

Less of an issue on the weekend, but still lets not repeat that for NA. But we are second class citizens so w/e.-_-

Have a sense of humor, I'm only half serious.

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted

Yep. I'm in CET also (Denmark). It's cool to be in the same timezone as the publisher!

Posted

FRIDAY NIGHT 

Posted (edited)

But we are second class citizens so w/e.-_-

Welcome to how EU feels about every other game.

Oh wait, we have Gameforge.

11D98DBA7F3366506B70E5600E1C9BCCCE6C94C2

Edited by Katsuragi
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Does not matter one bit, I'll have one day off during the weekday unless there's a big winter storm again.  I work every weekend.  One would think there would be no snow at that point but there is where I am lol  Just had our first storm a few days ago.

Edited by JerryBoyle

Posted (edited)

yeah that was annoying last time. I'm in NA and we had the EU morning start time. Which was 2AM here. Because sometimes I can be foolish, I went to bed early, so I could wake up at 2am to play. Then I went to work at 7am. :/ 

Less of an issue on the weekend, but still lets not repeat that for NA. But we are second class citizens so w/e.-_-

With servers in both San Jose, CA and Amsterdam, NL. They SHOULD launch on the NA server(s) in a NA friendly time and on the EU server(s) in an EU friendly time.  It's always tough to be from Oceania though.

@CM_Jouska can you strongly encourage your colleagues to pick seperate (and friendly) times for our two regions? Thanks 

2016-01-20_134400137.JPG

Edited by MacDeath
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Welcome to how EU feels about every other game.

I feel that way about every game lately. Either never comes here, is heavily modified or it comes after China or Russia get it. Just seems off to me!
I totally get ya though.

With servers in both San Jose, CA and Amsterdam, NL. They SHOULD launch on the NA server(s) in a NA friendly time and on the EU server(s) in an EU friendly time.  It's always tough to be from Oceania though.

Part of my joke about being second class was the NA server location :) I agree NA should have it's own start time, but not sure they will do that.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

What the ----- is the point of this thread. Its quite clear when its going to launch.. 96 hours before game release. No more or no less. Typical game release is 12am on tuesday or thursday. Shitpost is shit

This ain't no typical game.

Posted

0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Honestly I'd prefer the game launch on friday, and the headstart begin on Monday... But then that's because of work and being able to get 12 days straight to play while only taking a week off xD

1 person likes this