• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

SIlver Weight   101 votes

1. 1. Change Silver into:

• no weight
    • decrease
    • same

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I just went to cash in some rhutum fangs at  western guard camp.. got 1.5 mil now to heavy to cash in other items (465LT), I would love to 

Posted

Don't cash in all at once.  

Posted

Do you even lift?

Posted

I just went to cash in some rhutum fangs at  western guard camp.. got 1.5 mil now to heavy to cash in other items (465LT), I would love to 

1 US Nickel = 5 grams

1.5 million US Nickels = 
16534.67 pounds or 7.5 metric tons.

Just saying.

3 people like this

Posted

Time to cash in on some of these tasty weight limit increases from the cash shop.

Posted

I just walked around with more than 2.5 million. I just sold some stuff on the market. Silver is definitely heavy, and I don't understand why the marketplace can't be connected to all warehouses. I am getting tired of having to go to that same place where my money is stored.

Posted

Don't cash in all at once.  

Or, alternatively, bring a horse or cart, cash in, hop back on your horse or cart and ignore that silly weight restriction.

Posted

another spoiled, bored, no life person demand

Posted

LOL use a horse

weight restricting dosent matter when your riding

Posted

Where's the option for increasing the weight of silver?

Biased poll is biased.

I think you should only be able to carry a few thousand silver, carrying over a million is breaking my immersion.

Posted

LOL use a horse

weight restricting dosent matter when your riding

This! Use a horse. Or don't cash in so much. It's silver, not feathers. What are you expecting?

Posted

I just walked around with more than 2.5 million. I just sold some stuff on the market. Silver is definitely heavy, and I don't understand why the marketplace can't be connected to all warehouses. I am getting tired of having to go to that same place where my money is stored.

Marketplace is connected to the warehouse of the city it's located in. If you want to move silver easily between cities, go to "Currency Exchange" and buy the correct value gold bar. They weigh much less and can easily be transported. 

Posted

I don't care about silver weight ... that is why they have the gold ingots for ..... HOWEVER it is dumb that you cannot turn in items when overweight. THAT needs to change.

3 people like this

Posted

no option to raise weight of silvers. Broken poll. ;)

Posted

Marketplace is connected to the warehouse of the city it's located in. If you want to move silver easily between cities, go to "Currency Exchange" and buy the correct value gold bar. They weigh much less and can easily be transported. 

Gold bars are not free. What if I want to buy a worker, or at the wrong market pace. I'm not gonna buy gold bars and sell them over and over again. I have more than 120 million. The loss on buying and selling gold bars is to big.

Posted

1 US Nickel = 5 grams
1.5 million US Nickels = 
16534.67 pounds or 7.5 metric tons.

Just saying.

and nickels are about 10% less dense than silver.... So 8.25 metric tons :^)

Posted (edited)

I don't care about silver weight ... that is why they have the gold ingots for ..... HOWEVER it is dumb that you cannot turn in items when overweight. THAT needs to change.

You can't unless your weight will be over 200%

EDIT: I think you're right now that I think about it.  Once it hits 100%, you can't turn in items for silver.

Edited by Lorskie

Posted

and nickels are about 10% less dense than silver.... So 8.25 metric tons :^)

I really just use nickel as a jumping off point because it's a fairly small coin and the math is super easy since it's 5 grams.

Posted

You can't unless your weight will be over 200%

EDIT: I think you're right now that I think about it.  Once it hits 100%, you can't turn in items for silver.

Yes once you reach 100% a lot of things get restricted. I have found that when overweight you cannot turn in stacks of trade items, but you can turn them in 1 at a time. (this does not apply to the turn in X amount of items for silver)

Posted

I really just use nickel as a jumping off point because it's a fairly small coin and the math is super easy since it's 5 grams.

yea I just googled silver density and nickel density I didn't actually know that off the top of my head

Posted

People, the OP is saying that when you are overweight you can't exchange more items. A horse or cart won't help for that, as you can't store silver on them (and, as far as I know, you can't talk with NPCs while mounted either).

Example: You have 1000 items on your horse, from grinding for a while, but you can't exchange them all at once because they weight too much, so you pull half of them first. However, once you exchange them you get so much money that you're overweight anyway, so you can't exchange the remaining 500 that are sitting on your horse. Solution? You need to go back to the warehouse and then come back to the NPC.

It would be awesome if you could exchange items even when being overweight.

2 people like this

Posted

Gold bars are not free. What if I want to buy a worker, or at the wrong market pace. I'm not gonna buy gold bars and sell them over and over again. I have more than 120 million. The loss on buying and selling gold bars is to big.

Then have fun running back and forth. Not sure why you are collecting all your AH sales in random towns instead of your main hub.

Posted

I think it's stupid that you can't turn in/sell items when you hit 100% on your weight but you're still allowed to pickup trash while grinding until your weight hits 200%

Posted

61.7% of cash-shoppers

Nice Daum, nice.

Posted

Gold bars are not free but they are effectively free... they are like 1% or something...