• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance May 18th

167 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Players,

We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 18.05.2016

Duration: 5hServer Down:Server Up:
Global08:00 UTC13:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT06:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT09:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST15:00 CEST

Reason:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found in our Forum after the maintenance

Note:Our team will do its very best to work within the given time frames; it may occur that the time frames are extended. In that case we will update this announcement accordingly.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Another Musa & Maehwa "Boost"? :D

Edited by Jojo
1 person likes this

Posted

You'd think we could get the notes today... since they know what they are patching and all.

18 people like this

Posted

thisplz.thumb.png.647c25697171d3b0190b3c

This pretty please. D:

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

Clead Set FTW !

bdo-clead-warrior-full.jpg

That was one of the firsts to be designed (it's years old), you can preview it since beta, but can't wear it ingame yet ... Really frustrating

Edited by Capitaine Courage
7 people like this

Posted

Node wars and night vendor plz.

4 people like this

Posted

Hoping for better servers !

4 people like this

Posted

Night vendor would be sweet.

3 people like this

Posted

Hoping the Ninja is here, but I know they said not in May.. but hey, wishful thinking! Maybe awakening? Node/Sieges? Or will it just be another updated with minor fixes.. or maybe they will fix World Bosses for melee classes, or balance sorcs, and rangers, since they are broken to hell, and back!

Prefer ninja update though =)

4 people like this

Posted

Hoping for better servers !

If they need 5-7 hours for weekly maintenance, then move to new server will take few days...

1 person likes this

Posted

Fix the US servers. They are complete garbage during prime time, sadly. D'sync everywhere.

2 people like this

Posted

Clead Set FTW !

bdo-clead-warrior-full.jpg

That was one of the firsts to be designed (it's years old), you can preview it since beta, but can't wear it ingame yet ... Really frustrating

Good outfit man, but the one below is the best costume I've ever saw in BDO :P

bdo-warrior-garvey-costume-1.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

Remember Daum. You luv us NA best. More EU tears the better and when your done NA loot packages for any EU pain and suffering

k thx!!

Posted

Bring on the Ninja!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Good outfit man, but the one below is the best costume I've ever saw in BDO :P

bdo-warrior-garvey-costume-1.jpg

I'm for either of these, since there are no feathers involved.

#savethechickens

Fix the US servers. They are complete garbage during prime time, sadly. D'sync everywhere.

They noted in last weeks notes that they would be addressing NA server performance this week.

Edited by Ethetun
1 person likes this

Posted

Funny to see many ppl asking for something when Daum doesn't decide what's in the patch and even don't know what's in the patch before they receive it ...

4 people like this

Posted

Funny to see many ppl asking for something when Daum doesn't decide what's in the patch and even don't know what's in the patch before they receive it ...

I think most people are just hoping the features they want happen to be included.

Posted (edited)

If they need 5-7 hours for weekly maintenance, then move to new server will take few days...

In actuality that isnt true. If they are running virtualized servers they could theoretically do it with no to little down time. as long as they are using HA. Any server migration that takes several days is a data migration issue. 

The reasons they take time to do patches is because they need to take the game down to update it/change files. Moving to new physical servers shouldn't require that en masse. 

Edited by Dashihawk

Posted

Yeah..I think people are just having fun promoting what they like or have seen in other markets and are excited about...but yeah, alot of this doesn't really go with the pirate theme as of late, so would be surprised if its in it. 

Will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. I hope PA and Daum are able to work up some better publishing/marketing for "expansion" and content releases though in the near future.

Posted

Penguin-0.thumb.png.5ea00c5162aee24c6a23

9 people like this

Posted

Yeah Finally  Dark Elf!!
j4teK.thumb.jpg.a75c4a1e38e8ebf7a5edfa97

4 people like this

Posted

thisplz.thumb.png.647c25697171d3b0190b3c

This pretty please. D:

.... more money for me to spend.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah..I think people are just having fun promoting what they like or have seen in other markets and are excited about...but yeah, alot of this doesn't really go with the pirate theme as of late, so would be surprised if its in it. 

Will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. I hope PA and Daum are able to work up some better publishing/marketing for "expansion" and content releases though in the near future.

I guess it's because they want us to bet on what gonna be add, that they don't want to tell us the content early (or perhaps, because they don't know if they will be able to add all the things they want ; they try to do their best, and just tell what they manage to update/upload... Like that, "no disappointment"! :P

IMO : Tomorow gonna just be a little maintenance to fix little bugs like translation error or add some more little rabbits near Heidel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for my english (syntax).

Posted

I guess it's because they want us to bet on what gonna be add, that they don't want to tell us the content early (or perhaps, because they don't know if they will be able to add all the things they want ; they try to do their best, and just tell what they manage to update/upload... Like that, "no disappointment"! :P

IMO : Tomorow gonna just be a little maintenance to fix little bugs like translation error or add some more little rabbits near Heidel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for my english (syntax).

Nah, I think it mainly revolves around them being the publisher and not the developer. You never know when a final last minute change will get slipped into the build would be my guess. If you notice, they always seem to publish the past notes during the maintenance period. ...so am sure they have at least some of the notes ready, but don't want egg on their face with a last minute change and incorrect communication. I actually appreciate that alot. I'd rather wait a day for correct information than have Daum fumbling over themselves to recant, apologize, or correct outdated information.

4 people like this