• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance May 18th

167 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What timezone are the devs going after? When is the maintenance over? On my clock it should have been 13 minutes ago xD

On my clock it'll end in 1 hour 45 minutes

Edited by InF3RNo

Posted

thisplz.thumb.png.647c25697171d3b0190b3c

This pretty please. D:

pls no

my wallet cant take no moar

Posted

Fix Musa/Maehwa please im dying here :/:/

Posted

they should simply add PvE / PvP channels for every server where open world PK is disabled or not, if ppl want to have a duel they can request it but only a minority of ppl have the time to invest into the competitive part of the game...all others who only play for fun and mostly pve will be utterly frustrated if a tryhard child thinks its fun to troll pve players lv 50+ and pk the living sht out of a farm spot, no fun at all only ruining other ppls experience for no reason

the ppl enjoying that should have a channel for themselves, PvP channel where open world PK is allowed, on all others aside from GvG and duel PvP every other form of PvP/PK should be disabled as long as equipment is debalancing any form of fair play...cause if the difference in gear is big enough skill doesnt matter anymore, any newcomer to lv 45 or 50+ without high end equip will experience annoying PK sooner or later, no way to "catch up" like that, just useless negative experience which u can hardly do anything about if every channel allows abuse of PK

are you crazy? black desert is a pvp game if you dont like pvp then gtfo, if they add pve channel it will be full of people and i wonder how you people are going to grind? In my opinion if they add a PVE Server and im sure people will get tired of killing mobs without pvping or having control of their spot

Posted

What timezone are the devs going after? When is the maintenance over? On my clock it should have been 13 minutes ago xD

Maintenance ends at 3PM CEST (central european summer time). Nearly 2 hours to go...

Posted (edited)

2-4 more hours. They stated on twitter that maint was going to be 5-7 hours.

We're planning on 5-7 hours of downtime. 08:00 to 13-15:00 UTC to improve our server structure.

Edited by Ghen

Posted

PVE channels are a joke. They already have safe zones for you guys that want to skill. This game thrives on PVP. Also to the guy saying his ultimate grunil wont compete against boss armor SMH. I almost guarantee you that no one has the full set of boss armor.

Posted

No more money for you (daum) until this one... xD

black-desert-giant-1.thumb.jpg.cb78a8fc9

so...put the F... patch info!!

Thanks ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

They wont add anything new. They have to repair sever, couse monster lagg to often.

Actually servers look like this:

giphy.gif

There wouldn't BE any monster lags if the damn game wasn't 50%an  AFK Sims design... lol

2 people like this

Posted

2-4 more hours. They stated on twitter that maint was going to be 5-7 hours.

We're planning on 5-7 hours of downtime. 08:00 to 13-15:00 UTC to improve our server structure.

yep, you are right they said this because they don't know how long it will take (they are upgrading the servers on Na and maybe some EU side to combat desync) 

https://twitter.com/BDO_News/status/732843546588352512

Posted

Can we have a PVP in this PVE  PVP game ? 

687474703a2f2f66696c65732e67616d6562616e

C'mon man,,, do you REALLY think they built this incredibly beautiful environment and immersive crafting, housing and activities for a PVP game? 
Let's face it, they knew the cash would come from ppl buying costumes, pets and eye candy, and PvP player's, true core PvP players, like to PvP... there is no need to buy pretty things to pvp, or decorate your home, or pretty up your boat, wagon or mount, or buy loot collecting pets.... PvP is about skill, (and sometimes P2W !) 
...bdo was announced as a pvp world, but ppl are still denying the factual, obvious truth. Daum knows where the money is, PvP will be the last thing they want to update, because when they make it a priority, the cash cow's milk, will turn sour. 
~_~

I know, the truth hurts, doesn't it.... lol.   Beautiful game though. 

1 person likes this

Posted

yep, you are right they said this because they don't know how long it will take (they are upgrading the servers on Na and maybe some EU side to combat desync) 
https://twitter.com/BDO_News/status/732843546588352512

you all guys need watch time zone 

Global08:00 UTC13:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT06:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT09:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST15:00 CEST

is not that hard 

Posted

is there any patch notes already ?

Posted (edited)

you all guys need watch time zone 

Global08:00 UTC13:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT06:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT09:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST15:00 CEST

is not that hard 

you clearly can't read. they will only change the chart if the maint is extended past the minimum time which they stated on twitter is possible.

Our regular maintenance is about to start. We're planning on 5-7 hours of downtime. 08:00 to 13-15:00 UTC to improve our server structure.

witch is why I said they don't know how long its going to take they could extend it which is why they posted that so its not a next to last second thing.

Edited by Ten

Posted

Just got full ultimate grunil, weapon, witch ears and the 5 ap rings... felt like terminator until I realized all the no life people now had kzarka weapons and boss armour... 

So, if another update with a further distancing between those who work and those who do not is implemented, this game will be a fishing simulation game for people like me. 

Not sure if alot of those like me, who has money to invest in the game, will stay if that happens.  

I'm already keeping my eyes open for something else. 

I mostly agree with you, the game has pretty content already for most new players and i think updates are coming to quickly. Pretty sure if you play 12+ hours a day and have no interest in life skills or contribution points you can get bored, but then you can just take a rest and play less.

1 person likes this

Posted

No more money for you (daum) until this one... xD

black-desert-giant-1.thumb.jpg.cb78a8fc9

so...put the F... patch info!!

Thanks ;)

btw this is coming With awakening I think, All the awakenings have different costumes

Posted

btw this is coming With awakening I think, All the awakenings have different costumes

What's the warrior awakening costume? Couldn't find it anywhere.

Posted

550mb patch downloading now -  we are getting someting,.

Posted

thisplz.thumb.png.647c25697171d3b0190b3c

This pretty please. D:

shut up and take my money

Posted

So as a reply to those who raged about my post I'll clarify. 

I want them to add: areas such as 1v1, 2v2, 5v5 and 10v10. 

They could add king of the hill arena. They could add horse battle arena as a tournament. 

They can add cosmetics, (wiz outfit please, cloak and hood) new mounts, build your own house, pet functionality such as commands for dogs birds view etc. They can as in Aion add personal shop for your crafted items as the AH is full of bots. 

They can add new class such as ninja, male sorcerer, male ranger and male tamer. They could let us get guild uniforms, Mount guild cosmetic. How about sorting the world bosses and adding a technical fight instead of one hit death. 

I could go on and on about things they could add, but what we need is balance first and to get that you cannot just add levels and more powerful items. 

Add fun not grind. 

Posted

so where are the patch notes? servers have been down for hours but still no sign of the patch notes....

and you were doing so good last patch.

Posted

Horse racing pls

Posted

BRING -----IN NODEWARDS OR FIX THESE BYPASSING HACKS. SHITS GOTTEN INSANE.