• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

bdo korea Playing in Korea (ask me)

485 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have started this thread to calm the nerves of those who have questions regarding BDO and upcoming content. I will only answer the questions I or my korean guild know the answer to, If I cant answer your question then I will say so. I will provide screenshots with the answers if needed. I will answer questions only when I see fit tho, dont take that the wrong way but I dont work for Daum EU. I can only answer questions upto the current content on Korea, anything that has not been released yet on korea I can not answer, only speculate. Seeing as EU/NA will pretty much get all the content that korea has I will help with infos where I can.

One thing tho, please keep the questions short and sweet, will make this easier. :)

One of the big questions some will have is regarding class balance in korea. Everybody I have asked in korea is very happy with all classes right now, and say that all classes are balanced right now. (with and without awakening)

Official Ninja Awakening stream on 23th june,02:30am gmt +1

Source: http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/gm/read?bbsId=BDN003&articleId=136

stream: https://www.twitch.tv/looney147 + https://www.twitch.tv/aedix

Edited by SavagePunk
11 people like this

Posted (edited)

Can Sorceress use Night Crow, Storming Crow and other iframe abilities while holding a Scythe?

Edited by Phantom

Posted

What's player to player trading like?

Posted

I have started this thread to calm the nerves of those who have questions regarding BDO and upcoming content. I will only answer the questions I or my korean guild know the answer to, If I cant answer your question then I will say so. I will provide screenshots with the answers if needed. I will answer questions only when I see fit tho, dont take that the wrong way but I dont work for Daum EU. I can only answer questions upto the current content on Korea, anything that has not been released yet on korea I can not answer, only speculate. Seeing as EU/NA will pretty much get all the content that korea has I will help with infos where I can.

One thing tho, please keep the questions short and sweet, will make this easier. :)

Will post all answered questions into OP.

How different is our desync from your desync? Does it change combat dramatically?

1 person likes this

Posted

Can Sorceress use Night Crow, Storming Crow and other iframe abilities while holding a Scythe?

Yes

5 people like this

Posted

what exactly makes kzarka weapons better then liverto besides 3 cast or 3 crit

1 person likes this

Posted

awakened war vs awakened musa  who wins?

Posted

Class rebalance? Best pvp class for 1v1? Best way to make silver outside grinding?

Posted

Can you tell us about Season 4 of Sieges in Korea - How it began? Is it out of a Testing phase? Did the changes had an impact on the Server performance? How do Korean find it compared to Season 3?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

how are non awaken wep and skill vs awakend ones? do passive from normal wep stack to awaken ? and vice versa? 

Edited by Dark Eus

Posted

how hard has sorc been nerfed

Posted

How different is our desync from your desync? Does it change combat dramatically?

If you lived in asia (korea/japan/china) you would get no desync. If you play from outside asia you will have a lot of desync.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you lived in asia (korea/japan/china) you would get no desync. If you play from outside asia you will have a lot of desync.

But does it change combat drastically?

Posted

But does it change combat drastically?

yes

awakened war vs awakened musa  who wins?

Classes are balanced, in the end it all comes down to level > gear > skill.

Posted

how hard has sorc been nerfed

+1 for this question. Are they balanced now for 1v1 or is there a different class that is clearly better?

Posted

what exactly makes kzarka weapons better then liverto besides 3 cast or 3 crit

I can answer this. When we get our awakening weps the awakening weps don't have crystals instead they use the crystals from your main wep + the passive stats like +3 cast speed or attack speed or both and zaka has an accuracy bonus over liverto although it's minor

Posted

Damn savage. You need someone helping you answer all these questions brah. 

Posted (edited)

I can answer this. When we get our awakening weps the awakening weps don't have crystals instead they use the crystals from your main wep + the passive stats like +3 cast speed or attack speed or both and zaka has an accuracy bonus over liverto although it's minor

Confirmed, a minor accuracy increase.

+1 for this question. Are they balanced now for 1v1 or is there a different class that is clearly better?

Sorc is still good in both PVE and PVP, only her right click awakening ability got nerfed to hell making it useless in both pve/pvp (by that i mean the ability thats available once u have 100% rage)

how are non awaken wep and skill vs awakend ones? do passive from normal wep stack to awaken ? and vice versa? 

yes the passives do stack, now regarding the normal skills/wep to awakening skills/ wep, Awakening skill have way more dmg% 800-1500% dmg etc. some classes use normal skills in combination with there awakeing skills also. awakening also gives you a buff which varies from class to class, Increase in AP, DP or Resistance etc.

Class rebalance? Best pvp class for 1v1? Best way to make silver outside grinding?

Classes are all balanced, all classes can go toe to toe with eachother just comes down to level > gear > skill. fishing makes most silver outside grinding but seeing as that got nerfed in EU/NA by 50%, trading is the most profitable.

Edited by SavagePunk

Posted

Red fish in Korea? Swiri, Cuvier, Sunfish, Sturgeon?

Rumor is they removed them after they became to OP during night time fishing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lawl this makes me cry lol @CM_Jouska

Posted

Is it really true you do not have to pay energy to process things? 

Posted

To answer all of your questions-

no.

Posted

I haven't touched the Korean version in quite a while.

Do ya'll have as big a disparity between AP and DP? As in, is playing a tank viable? Are DP heavy characters competitive? Are they able to enjoy all PVE content?

Posted

Is it really true you do not have to pay energy to process things? 

yes that is true, processing in Korea does not cost any energy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Any experience on recently released plum awakening? What koreans think about it? Is it good/viable?

1 person likes this