• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

bdo korea Playing in Korea (ask me)

485 posts in this topic

Posted

so recently i heard via reddit that bdo kr received some new crafting outfits to their arsenal, intially the thread lead my to believe that this was just one new set out outfits for each gender, but recently i stumbled upon some pictures that would suggest we got far more than a single new option so can you confirm if there was or wasn't more than one new craftable outfit added to the kr version? 

Posted

so recently i heard via reddit that bdo kr received some new crafting outfits to their arsenal, intially the thread lead my to believe that this was just one new set out outfits for each gender, but recently i stumbled upon some pictures that would suggest we got far more than a single new option so can you confirm if there was or wasn't more than one new craftable outfit added to the kr version? 

can not confirm or deny, guild does not know either.

* How is Alchemy in Korea. Currently there is nothing past the Professional level here in EU to craft except maybe Alchemy Stones. Are there any new high end recipes for Alchemy?

* Do you also need to use Tier 3 Materials (for example pure Crystals) to feed only for the Alchemy Stones?

sry for late answer.

1. not as far as I know

2. yes you need pure crystals for alch stone of destruction, top quality herbs/plants etc for stone of life and t3 timber stuff for stone of protection.

Posted

Hi. I have some questions regarding crafting in Valencia.

I heard that warehouse transport is not available for the Valencia city, but it is available for Ankado Inner Harbor which is to the north of the Valencia city. Is this true?

If this is true, will the following strategy work? Say, I connect Valencia city to Ankado, and then I hire workers at Ankado. After that, I open workshop in Valencia city, and send workers I hired in Ankado to work in these workshops in Valencia city. These workers will use materials in the warehouse of Ankado Inner Harbor, and this will save me a trip to bring materials to the Valencia city myself.

Another question is that, will it be possible for a player whose level is at low 50s to run/ride from Altinova to Valencia city without using a camel? It seems that northern part of Valencia is not a desert, so I am wondering about this.

Thanks!

Posted

hi there and thx for take the time to answer some questions for the community!

my question is in regards to awakening weapons. now i was playing on KR for a bit but sadly was only in past time at my mates house (On his account) so i was a bit late for this info!

when awakening was released, did PA / Daum give every player a free combat skill reset ? as awakening skills requires skill points (obviously) to spec into. Or did they at least give them a discount price for full skill resets ? or... does the arrival of valencia bring more *Combat skill point* quests via BS and open world to counter this problem?

kinda a bit worrying that since awakening weapons draw closer every week for EU, that we may have to pay even more money just to get a full combat skill resets and for majority of our characters as well!

Posted

I don't know about getting free resets or discounts but don't worry too much about SP for awakening weapons unless you are lvl 58+. They aren't really expensive on the first rank. Also awakening weapons are not really drawing closer to NA/EU there's still plenty time^^

Posted

I don't know about getting free resets or discounts but don't worry too much about SP for awakening weapons unless you are lvl 58+. They aren't really expensive on the first rank. Also awakening weapons are not really drawing closer to NA/EU there's still plenty time^^

yea i know but ive got characters that pretty much utilize all their SP. my ranger and Musa is the most out of those exceptions sorc has around 20SP left and tamer has about 23!

was just wondering how they dealt with this.

Posted

hi there and thx for take the time to answer some questions for the community!

my question is in regards to awakening weapons. now i was playing on KR for a bit but sadly was only in past time at my mates house (On his account) so i was a bit late for this info!

when awakening was released, did PA / Daum give every player a free combat skill reset ? as awakening skills requires skill points (obviously) to spec into. Or did they at least give them a discount price for full skill resets ? or... does the arrival of valencia bring more *Combat skill point* quests via BS and open world to counter this problem?

kinda a bit worrying that since awakening weapons draw closer every week for EU, that we may have to pay even more money just to get a full combat skill resets and for majority of our characters as well!

after finishing the awakening quest you get free 100 SP

1 person likes this

Posted

is the awakening quests the same for all classes?

Posted

is the awakening quests the same for all classes?

Yes besides a themed npc for their respective weapon.

Posted

Hi. I have some questions regarding crafting in Valencia.

I heard that warehouse transport is not available for the Valencia city, but it is available for Ankado Inner Harbor which is to the north of the Valencia city. Is this true?

If this is true, will the following strategy work? Say, I connect Valencia city to Ankado, and then I hire workers at Ankado. After that, I open workshop in Valencia city, and send workers I hired in Ankado to work in these workshops in Valencia city. These workers will use materials in the warehouse of Ankado Inner Harbor, and this will save me a trip to bring materials to the Valencia city myself.

Another question is that, will it be possible for a player whose level is at low 50s to run/ride from Altinova to Valencia city without using a camel? It seems that northern part of Valencia is not a desert, so I am wondering about this.

Thanks!

will get back to u on that.

but yes u can travel there as low level.

Posted

2. yes you need pure crystals for alch stone of destruction, top quality herbs/plants etc for stone of life and t3 timber stuff for stone of protection.

what you say is right what you forgot to say is you had a long time before they switch to only pure et sturdy pylwood and had the time to spent or & wood of any level of proccessing

Posted

what you say is right what you forgot to say is you had a long time before they switch to only pure et sturdy pylwood and had the time to spent or & wood of any level of proccessing

yes but for EU/NA the switch was allready done like over a month ago or not ?

Posted

OHMYGOD

2 people like this

Posted

lets say i like musa/blader class and i like it without awakening and i want to play it that way, will i ever be balanced vs others with awakening and vs new zones mobs? or when awakening comes on i am forced to play with the new wep cause its much stronger?

Posted

Firts of all i have to THANK YOU SavagePunk - you are doing amazing job here. Comunication and infomative wise - much better than devs.

My questin: i want to prepare for ninja but im casual player (1-3h/per day but not every day). I have Liverto sword on +13 atm (30 dura)

Shuld i try to get kzaka or stay with liverto and upgrade it as high as i can until Ninja hits EU ?

Posted

lets say i like musa/blader class and i like it without awakening and i want to play it that way, will i ever be balanced vs others with awakening and vs new zones mobs? or when awakening comes on i am forced to play with the new wep cause its much stronger?

you can switch weapon any time with 1 sec cd, but awakening skills make a huge difference. in the end just play the way you want to play :)

Firts of all i have to THANK YOU SavagePunk - you are doing amazing job here. Comunication and infomative wise - much better than devs.

My questin: i want to prepare for ninja but im casual player (1-3h/per day but not every day). I have Liverto sword on +13 atm (30 dura)

Shuld i try to get kzaka or stay with liverto and upgrade it as high as i can until Ninja hits EU ?

Just stick with liverto and +18 it when higher enchant is available. Kzarka is only about 5% better but when you get it you should up that to +18.Ninja is very gear dependant so u want to have +15 atleast on release.

Posted (edited)

How much does your main non-awakening weapon affect your damage when you have awakening / awakening Greatsword weapon equipped? Is it such a huge difference that I should still try to get Kzarka Longsword to replace my Ultimate Yuria Longsword, in addition to whatever awakening *grade I choose? Or would my Ultimate Yuria Longsword suffice?

Do we know the AP difference on Awakening damage while having Ultimate Yura vs. Kzarka / Liverto, or is that hidden?

I apologize if my question is confusing or worded strangely x:

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

How much does your main non-awakening weapon affect your damage when you have awakening / awakening Greatsword weapon equipped? Is it such a huge difference that I should still try to get Kzarka Longsword to replace my Ultimate Yuria Longsword, in addition to whatever awakening weapon I choose? Or would my Ultimate Yuria Longsword suffice?

Do we know the AP difference on Awakening damage while having Ultimate Yura vs. Kzarka / Liverto, or is that hidden?

I apologize if my question is confusing or worded strangely x:

you really want liverto or kzarka simply just because of the hidden accuracy bonus and the item bonus like 3 crit or attackspeed. and there is only 1 type of awakening weapon for each class, they just differ in grade (green,blue,yellow). you really do not want to be on yuria once awakening hits.

Posted

Hi Savage,

Two questions with followups:

1) Does night vendor have a chance to sell Kzarka mainhand and Nouver offhand? If so, do you have an estimated % chance like 1% or 2%?

2) How does Imperial alchemy work? Can you just have all of your potions on you and craft your alchemy package in front of the vendor? I have almost 5000 elixirs of demi-human hunt and want to know how best to prepare to sell them when the imperial trader gets here.

Thanks so much for the answers!

Posted (edited)

you really want liverto or kzarka simply just because of the hidden accuracy bonus and the item bonus like 3 crit or attackspeed. and there is only 1 type of awakening weapon for each class, they just differ in grade (green,blue,yellow). you really do not want to be on yuria once awakening hits.

So when I get Kzarka, I'll have to use memory fragments to upgrade which will obviously be expensive considering right now they're at a max of 700k~ on the marketplace

From what I've heard, people use memory fragments to upgrade the blue grade Awakening weapon, is this true? If so:

• Is it that important to use the blue grade Awakening weapon if I'm very low on funds (I have around 30m right now, until I have a set money making method my funds will continue to slowly increase from casual grinding)
  • Is it that much better than the green grade Awakening weapon (aka, is the green grade REALLY bad?)
  • How bad is the green grade Awakening weapon, would it be comparable like Azwell (or some other uncommon weapon) is to Yuria?
  • If I'm using memory fragments to upgrade the blue grade Awakening weapon, should I might as well use those memory fragments to upgrade the yellow grade Awakening weapon?
Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

Can you confirm that current main hand/off hand stats contribute to overall AP/Accuracy once we have awakening weapons? 

Posted

Korea have a Gold Mine at Ooze's? If so why and why don't we?

Posted

My brother is interested in what all is in the "Loyalty" section in the KR version, before he spends any of his. If you could provide screenshots or something that'd be great :D