• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

bdo korea Playing in Korea (ask me)

485 posts in this topic

Posted

So when I get Kzarka, I'll have to use memory fragments to upgrade which will obviously be expensive considering right now they're at a max of 700k~ on the marketplace

From what I've heard, people use memory fragments to upgrade the blue grade Awakening weapon, is this true? If so:

• Is it that important to use the blue grade Awakening weapon if I'm very low on funds (I have around 30m right now, until I have a set money making method my funds will continue to slowly increase from casual grinding)
  • Is it that much better than the green grade Awakening weapon (aka, is the green grade REALLY bad?)
  • How bad is the green grade Awakening weapon, would it be comparable like Azwell (or some other uncommon weapon) is to Yuria?
  • If I'm using memory fragments to upgrade the blue grade Awakening weapon, should I might as well use those memory fragments to upgrade the yellow grade Awakening weapon?

While perfectly viable in theory, you'll have to luck out and actually get the yellow one. It is a world boss drop, just like kzarka after all.

The blue one is a quest reward at the end of your awakening quest line afaik. I got nothing on the green one sry :D

Posted

While perfectly viable in theory, you'll have to luck out and actually get the yellow one. It is a world boss drop, just like kzarka after all.

The blue one is a quest reward at the end of your awakening quest line afaik. I got nothing on the green one sry :D

hmm...I guess I'll go for the blue one. 

If I had to choose which to upgrade first, Kzarka or blue grade Awakening, which would be a priority? Wouldn't Awakening since I already have an Ult. Yuria right now?

Posted

I recently fell in love with the Valkyrie. Can you tell us something about their role in korea and how viable / strong she is?

Posted

Do cronestones saves both Accessoires ? Or just The one you want to enchant ?

Posted

what are the soft and hard caps on contribution ? 

Posted

Green one is, as far as I know, buyable from an NPC

Posted

Not sure if answered:

How many failstacks do you get when you fail a 16-20 piece of armor/weapon. Assuming it does not de-enchant. Is it the same number 16-20 or vary depending on what tier it is?

Thanks

Posted

Posted

Hi Savage,

Two questions with followups:

1) Does night vendor have a chance to sell Kzarka mainhand and Nouver offhand? If so, do you have an estimated % chance like 1% or 2%?

2) How does Imperial alchemy work? Can you just have all of your potions on you and craft your alchemy package in front of the vendor? I have almost 5000 elixirs of demi-human hunt and want to know how best to prepare to sell them when the imperial trader gets here.

Thanks so much for the answers!

Shameless bump. 

Posted

only the one you want to enchant

Shameless bump. 

night vender drops all boss gear, no clue about %

you cannot stockpile potions, it requires you to craft the potions, it will count the steps, you can stockpile the materials tho

what are the soft and hard caps on contribution ? 

was 350, recently raised to 400

Posted

@SavagePunk

There are some rumors that you can trade items with the upcoming guild houses.

How is this gonna work?

Posted

was 350, recently raised to 400

are you absolutely sure? its a crucial info for me and just want to double check, because the most cp i ever saw on a korean bdo youtube vid was 300, and it was pretty recent video. 

Posted

are you absolutely sure? its a crucial info for me and just want to double check, because the most cp i ever saw on a korean bdo youtube vid was 300, and it was pretty recent video. 

pretty sure

Posted

@SavagePunk

How is this gonna work?

o: omg

I hope that includes things other than potions and food!

Posted

just the one u want to enchant

@SavagePunk

How is this gonna work?

will look into it

@SavagePunk

How is this gonna work?

From what I have found out, Guild Houses are needed to breed elephants, that is the main reason to own a guild house. One can only get a guild house by auction. It also gives you a buff aparently.

Posted

hello :) i realy like to know more about the story 

i beat jordine but its seems he not given up yet 

so will there be more off him ?

and i like to know more about that black spirit 

is he good or evil will i ever get my memorie back ?

and most i didt get when did i ever made a contract with him O.o 

some things are very fuzzy 

you dont have to spoil things only wanna no will there be more depth in the story about jordine and the black spirit 

Posted

hello :) i realy like to know more about the story 

i beat jordine but its seems he not given up yet 

so will there be more off him ?

and i like to know more about that black spirit 

is he good or evil will i ever get my memorie back ?

and most i didt get when did i ever made a contract with him O.o 

some things are very fuzzy 

you dont have to spoil things only wanna no will there be more depth in the story about jordine and the black spirit 

yes there is a lot more Lore to come :)

Posted

Which accessories do most Kunoichi use when they aren't very rich? :D

Posted

Which accessories do most Kunoichi use when they aren't very rich? :D

blue coral earrings and mos

Posted

yes there is a lot more Lore to come :)

thank you so much :)

Posted

Does the KR PvP system have the loophole that we do where you can get someone killed by CC'ing them and having mobs finish them off, thus avoiding the karma penalty while incurring the XP loss on them for a PvE death? Or does it have a system where you get tagged when you get attacked by another player and will receive PvP death penalties for a time - even if killed by mobs?

Posted

Does the KR PvP system have the loophole that we do where you can get someone killed by CC'ing them and having mobs finish them off, thus avoiding the karma penalty while incurring the XP loss on them for a PvE death? Or does it have a system where you get tagged when you get attacked by another player and will receive PvP death penalties for a time - even if killed by mobs?

every mmo in the known universe has that "loophole", why do you even ask?

1 person likes this

Posted

Ninja awakening video is here.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think I already asked but how does Blader awakening rank?