• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

bdo korea Playing in Korea (ask me)

485 posts in this topic

Posted

me me, i have a question, what is that unknowns cry chance increase, ive seen it in videos but have no idea

also someone already asked but dunno if u missed it, will ultimate weapon/armor upgrade stones be availble once valencia hits? or were they added later?

that would be failstacks you can buy from pearl shop.

Posted

@SavagePunk

Is Tamer doing well with and without awakening in KR? A lot of people on the Tamer threads complain about damage, pet AI, pet dying with +16-20 weapon enchants, and they complain that Tamer awakening is weak. 

After a long discussion with a tamer guildie of mine (lvl 58 tamer with awakening), compared to all the other balanced classes right now, and im going to quote him here "tamer is really really really really really really really really really bad right now". pet does stay alive for atleast 10 seconds when up vs higher geared players. BUT there is no need to reroll or change class etc. PA does rebalancing very regularly and they said they are working on it. 

One more thing, this is coming from a guildie, I cannot get the source on this tho to see if it is correct but it would make sense that it is true. yes right now all classes are really balanced with eachother, except for some things ofcourse like some of the tamer issues. PA plan is to do a huge balancing patch once all Awakenings have been released. I also believe this is what Daum EU is waiting for and is also the reason why they are withholding the awakenings until then. even tho they should release awakening now, the balance u get right now with awakenings is really nice, and is really needed for EU/NA to stay alive.

1 person likes this

Posted

thank you man!

and.. Whats the price for memory fragments on korea?

Posted

me me, i have a question, what is that unknowns cry chance increase, ive seen it in videos but have no idea

also someone already asked but dunno if u missed it, will ultimate weapon/armor upgrade stones be availble once valencia hits? or were they added later?

The "shiny" globes prevent your item level fail. You have a chance to fail back in 16+ items. Fail =-1 level. If you use this items you can prevent this. You can buy failstacks too (+30 failstacks if you are in 0). And this unknown cry translated somewhere valk's cry. This "enchantment chance" is failstack "Level" maybe...

Posted

thank you man!

and.. Whats the price for memory fragments on korea?

price.thumb.jpg.43ea7977703738ca1dbc92a7

Valks.thumb.jpg.f4504f742d9cc4639f63e6c0

That would be "Shout of Valks". you can get these when u buy pearl packages in store, anywhere from 1 smalles package to 10 biggest package. You can only use max 10 of these tho per enchant, so you can only use a 10 failstack max.

Posted

what about the ultimate upgrade stones? do you have any idea?

Posted

what about the ultimate upgrade stones? do you have any idea?

will ask the guildies later.

Posted

thanks for doing this Q&A man

I've heard other versions have character name changes, but I've never seen anything to confirm it.  Does this item exist in the KR shop?

Posted

thanks for doing this Q&A man

I've heard other versions have character name changes, but I've never seen anything to confirm it.  Does this item exist in the KR shop?

name.thumb.jpg.767de0cdd4ba9dd37b275dad4

1 person likes this

Posted

name.thumb.jpg.767de0cdd4ba9dd37b275dad4

rad, thank you!

Posted

Hey Savage,

what happens to ultimate gear once I upgrade it past +15? I finally have my full ultimate grunil set but it would be bad if it resets again to green.

u only need 1 per enchant.

no idea, will have to ask the guildies later.

1. Yes the item will lose 10 durability per fail past +15

2. Now this comes down to what class you play and the level of your class to the level of your opponent be it mob or player. so in the end it comes down to you, if you are noticing that u are missing a lot of hits the go for acc, if its the other way around go for ap. :)

How do I than repair max durability on my ultimate gear? Fragments? Will it than be cheaper to start over again with green from 0 to +18(20) and than ultimate it after? or is there any other methods to avoid durability los?

Posted (edited)

Hey Savage, thx for you answers. How would you rate Ninja as single target dps? You wrote it takes 3.5 sec to kill an ogre with your gear, is it a good score in comparison to the other classes? Can you consider him as a top (or one of the top) single dmg dealer?

Edited by crazyryoga

Posted

How do I than repair max durability on my ultimate gear? Fragments? Will it than be cheaper to start over again with green from 0 to +18(20) and than ultimate it after? or is there any other methods to avoid durability los?

you can just use the other option to up your durability on your ultimate grunil (use green grunil pieces and pay silver on top of it)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi @SavagePunk, thanks for doing this.

Whats the current highest level character on KR?

What kind of xp-events do exist in KR?

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Hey Savage, thx for you answers. How would you rate Ninja as single target dps? You wrote it takes 3.5 sec to kill an ogre with your gear, is it a good score in comparison to the other classes? Can you consider him as a top (or one of the top) single dmg dealer?

best single target dps class out there.

Posted

@SavagePunk

hey there, thanks for doing all that here, its really informative.

When ninja hits in EU an all the crying will focus on an other class, what would you say: is sorc generally competitive to a ninja in 1v1 based on KR (single target dmg PvE/PvP)? Or is sorc getting a huge aoe improvement through the scyte?

Posted

@SavagePunk

hey there, thanks for doing all that here, its really informative.

When ninja hits in EU an all the crying will focus on an other class, what would you say: is sorc generally competitive to a ninja in 1v1 based on KR (single target dmg PvE/PvP)? Or is sorc getting a huge aoe improvement through the scyte?

ninja does more dmg but if u put an equal sorc up vs a ninja it will come down to who CCs first.

Posted (edited)

Hello.

After the awakening patches, has the dominant role of wizards/witches diminished in GvGs? Since they are very powerful in GvGs here at the moment. Not having any wizards or witches in a GvG makes everything an uphill battle. I'm only curious if they are or if they are not  the biggest factors in GvGs after the release of awakenings.. 
I wonder if every class has a role in nodewars/GvGs. How is the balance? Can one blader do as good as one wizard with the awakening patch? Can two warriors wreak havoc just like two witches using their big AoE spells with hard CC and damage?

You see I am very interested in strategy and I always try to find out what all classes can do good at for the GvGs, however right now wizards/witches are a bit too much powerful in that aspect.

In short: How is the GvG balance when the awakenings are around? Is wizard/witch still the meta character for the big fights? Is getting 5 bladers over 5 wizards shooting your own foot?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Hello.

After the awakening patches, has the dominant role of wizards/witches diminished in GvGs? Since they are very powerful in GvGs here at the moment. Not having any wizards or witches in a GvG makes everything an uphill battle. I'm only curious if they are or if they are not  the biggest factors in GvGs after the release of awakenings.. 
I wonder if every class has a role in nodewars/GvGs. How is the balance? Can one blader do as good as one wizard with the awakening patch? Can two warriors wreak havoc just like two witches using their big AoE spells with hard CC and damage?

You see I am very interested in strategy and I always try to find out what all classes can do good at for the GvGs, however right now wizards/witches are a bit too much powerful in that aspect.

In short: How is the GvG balance when the awakenings are around? Is wizard/witch still the meta character for the big fights? Is getting 5 bladers over 5 wizards shooting your own foot?

Thanks in advance.

Wiz/Witch have no awakening yet so you will have to wait ^^

@SavagePunk

hi,

does this item http://bddatabase.net/us/item/24004/

exist in KR and does it sound nice?

Thanks in advanve:D

Think it does not sure what it sounds like tho.

Posted (edited)

Wiz/Witch have no awakening yet so you will have to wait ^^

You got me wrong, I meant, how are the wizards and witches in GvGs when all other classes get awakening? Are they still the best classes for GvG? Do the other classes with awakening become more useful to a wizard/witch level?

Sorry for the misunderstanding, thank you for the reply.

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

You got me wrong, I meant, how are the wizards and witches in GvGs when all other classes get awakening? Are they still the best classes for GvG? Do the other classes with awakening become more useful to a wizard/witch level?
Sorry for the misunderstanding, thank you for the reply.

Yes the are still key classes that are needed for gvg/siege/nodewars. not having an awakening isnt really na issue for wiz/witch.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi, How is the amount of exp you get from valencia update? I mean is it easier to reach lv 60 from lv 55 or you just still getting 1-2% every 3-4 hours by grinding?

Posted (edited)

Hi, How is the amount of exp you get from valencia update? I mean is it easier to reach lv 60 from lv 55 or you just still getting 1-2% every 3-4 hours by grinding?

cant really compare exp i believe KR never raised their softcap from 50, as we have a softcap of 55. It took kr players 2 years to reach 62 and we have 58 already. And they billions of bonus exp items and weekends. Its easy to stack up 170%+ exp there.

Edited by Jiav

Posted

at lvl 56 valencia mobs give 0.001% without any exp buffs, event or premium. you guys are getting more exp right now than a korean running on full xp buffs on an xp weekend. I dont know if u guys will keep that rate when valencia hits. with a group in valencia u should be able to hit 58 in a week and a half (from 56). 58-59 u will only get 1% in 4 hours. 59-60 it will be 1% every 6-8 hours