• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I'm playing the Korean version. What would you like to know ?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Yo, so i switched to the KR version a couple of weeks ago due to EU being boring and not fun in general.

On KR my Kunoichi is lvl 56 i have TRI full Grunil and a Pri Kzarka wep.

I figured you would like to know some things about the Korean version. Just post below and im going to do my best to answer all your questions.

Posted

TRI full Grunil and a Pri Kzarka wep.

???  You mean +18 Grunil and +16 Kzarka?  

How are you 56 with a full +18 set of gear?

Posted

???  You mean +18 Grunil and +16 Kzarka?  
How are you 56 with a full +18 set of gear?

Ehh, grind Sausans or Crescent to lvl and do gathering to get the Shards u need to upgrade past +15

Posted

Anything on how they're balancing Ninja/Kuno?

Also, how does KR BDO feel about us getting nerfed Musas?

Posted

Does Cow farming, specifically breeding give alchemy fruit, and if yes, which one?

With the addition of cow farming, is there much reason to stop pre-cow farm patch farming specifically for alchemy fruit only?

What's the total number of sales for Truffle Hypha and Everlasting Herb Seed on KR?

Posted

Anything on how they're balancing Ninja/Kuno?

Also, how does KR BDO feel about us getting nerfed Musas?

Ninja and Kuno are most likely going to be nerfed they have a ton of iframes with crazy dmg and can keep up even though they dont have awakening.

Well the people in my guild playing Blader and Plum or Musa and Maewha are kind of puzzled to why the classes were nerfed in general, they, including me, think that the reason behind nerfing the iframes was due to heavy complaints about the Sorc's iframes here on EU forums.

Posted

How hard to get a kzarka weapon there?

Posted

How hard to get a kzarka weapon there?

You can either try to get it from the boss, which most players dont recommend due to xp loss or you can save up 60-65 mil and buy one of of the auction house.

Posted (edited)

This hakklo dude is a complate phony and doesn't play on KR. And he has NO clue what he's talking about. You should probably redirect your questions to someone who actually plays on KR. Almost everything he's said on this thread so far is wrong. He's trolling you guys sadly :/

Edited by Nayriko

Posted

XP loss from kzarka xD?

You can either try to get it from the boss, which most players dont recommend due to xp loss or you can save up 60-65 mil and buy one of of the auction house.

Posted

This hakklo dude is a complate phony and doesn't play on KR. And he has NO clue what he's talking about. You should probably redirect your questions to someone who actually plays on KR. Almost everything he's said on this thread so far is wrong. He's trolling you guys sadly :/

u idiot again ...

b0610c7b7f6dd75eddd74596e935c5de.thumb.j

Posted

^ This - I called bullshit in my head when he said Ninjas are OP and he "farms Crescent Guardian".  Got +18 in KR (which is much harder) in a few weeks on Grunil as a fresh char at level 56.

There's no way.

Posted

^ This - I called bullshit in my head when he said Ninjas are OP and he "farms Crescent Guardian".  Got +18 in KR (which is much harder) in a few weeks on Grunil as a fresh char at level 56.

There's no way.

sure -----face 

kys

Posted (edited)

u idiot again ...

Idk if this pic is real or not but regardless, your statements are the opposite of what all the Korean dudes are saying and the opposite of my experience as well. Seems sketchy 

Edited by Nayriko

Posted

hakklo,

The Guy from the German-Forum-Section who is in love with Cheaters and think "Cheating Communitys" are the best Communitys ever, yeah...... seems totally legit. :P

Posted

Hello and greetings I played korea 6 months prior to the release of this what he's saying is true. I've got a friend currently in korea whose telling me they changed it so you can safe enchant up to 17 now by safe enchanting he means you can't downgrade it used to be after 15 you had a chance to go down if you failed your enchant say you went to 16 you fail going to 17 you go back to 15. When you gather you have a chance to get items called hard black fragments or hard sharp fragments, hard +2 armor stones = adv armor stone, sharp +2 wep stones = adv wep stone last i played adv armor were about 2 mil adv wep were about 4mil each.

Another thing grunils is common and abundant in korea noone gives 2 shits about grunils or neils tree or whatever the google transrations calls it as the korean standard is boss gear 18-20 and tri jewelry at least. You can buy clean kzarka and livertos off the AH you may have to camp it a bit to buy a 17 or 18 hell you can shout in world chat for people to list one and they'll usually do it and ask which class. 140 energy 82 con thats consistent with just exploring and not much actual grinding to get up either energy or contribution in say 2-3 weeks if all you do is grind for money. Sausans is good money even in valencia, crescent shrine is also good money as the mobs drop vendor trash worth about 2k each out in the shrine area but they hit alot harder than sausans post. 18 grunils and a 16 kzarka is doable but man you must be grinding the living shit out of it Lul.

As far as leveling you have to understand that they made NA more grindy than korea and korea has double exp events basically every weekend so if you had a clue you could get 1-50 in about 8 hours start at catfish gets money, move  your way to manes, wandering rogues, then elric and finally sausan and make alot of money millions per hour and just outright buy your +15 gear and get lucky enchanting using fail stacks.

Its been a while since ive been to korea but I think you're on calpheon 3 channel right?

I've got a few questions, is codex, support, gatekeepers still around or did they all move to NA? And if you could, could you screen shot them the prices of some grunils gear and liverto prices and kzarka weps for them to see how easy it is to acquire them.

Does Cow farming, specifically breeding give alchemy fruit, and if yes, which one?

With the addition of cow farming, is there much reason to stop pre-cow farm patch farming specifically for alchemy fruit only?

What's the total number of sales for Truffle Hypha and Everlasting Herb Seed on KR?

cow breeding is basically drying 50 weeds and makeing a white hay bale, you grow it seed it and hope for green bales, then you grow it seed it and hope for a blue bale. I grew haybales alot because i farmed milk, i had 100 slots of farms aka 10 - slotters hay bales are 4 slots each so you can have 20 haybales growing at a time, they take 8 hours with water and fertilizer and i used giants workers to tend my farm as they had 30 energy to use. As far as i can recall cows didn't give alch fruit just the left over crap like you get from alch and cooking to turn in for fertilizer seeds money and contribution exp. i gathered weeds alot in korea to build up a supply to level up alchemy, with 240 energy and trees of kimasilva aka 3 energy per 3 minutes for 15 days at a time I've never seen a everlasting seed or seen one sold that much I remember cause I too wanted to try that dried herb box for cash.

Heres a pic from inven i copied months ago that gives you a list of alch fruits and where theyre from.

Fruits guide.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

99%op bought his KR account

1 person likes this

Posted

Here we have a legit KR player whos still active, and shes being criticize and called a phony lol.

Reminds me of when after Saitama punched the sea king, and everyone called him a fake. Way to many peasants who cant appreciate. Heck, we got people using facts base on OTHER PEOPLES EXPERIENCEs, lol talk about stupidity.

Anyway, I played in the KR too, not long though xD it was around december 2015, was so excited when I found out BDO was coming out in the NA that I registered to play at KR, but quit soon after, wanted to make myself more excited for english version. ANYWAYS.

Idiots gonna hate, @Hakklo keep doing what youre doing, ignore the idiots who are refering to other people experience lol. Their opinion doesnt matter since they warent there.
I personally have no questions because on my 2 weeks in the KR server, I ventured and explored the world.... which at launch back at february was completely done in 3 days. 

meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up-jpg.jpg?w

1 person likes this

Posted

Ehh, grind Sausans or Crescent to lvl and do gathering to get the Shards u need to upgrade past +15

What materials are needed?

Posted

I would like to know if OP will be staying on KR?  Please!  We all hope

k thx

Posted

hard and sharp fragments are a low low drop rate idk say 1-5% your luck may vary. Gather anything wood, stone, weeds, meat, blood anything you can gather with a tool has a chance to drop it

Posted

u idiot again ...

b0610c7b7f6dd75eddd74596e935c5de.thumb.j

so 55 the new 56 eh?

such a baddie

Posted

If you play KR, kindly explain why OP's answers are wrong. If you guys don't play KR, ----- off. It's absolutely appalling the community would react like this against a player willing to give information without evidence that it's done in bad faith.

Posted

Here we have a legit KR player whos still active, and shes being criticize and called a phony lol.

Reminds me of when after Saitama punched the sea king, and everyone called him a fake. Way to many peasants who cant appreciate. Heck, we got people using facts base on OTHER PEOPLES EXPERIENCEs, lol talk about stupidity.

Anyway, I played in the KR too, not long though xD it was around december 2015, was so excited when I found out BDO was coming out in the NA that I registered to play at KR, but quit soon after, wanted to make myself more excited for english version. ANYWAYS.

Idiots gonna hate, @Hakklo keep doing what youre doing, ignore the idiots who are refering to other people experience lol. Their opinion doesnt matter since they warent there.
I personally have no questions because on my 2 weeks in the KR server, I ventured and explored the world.... which at launch back at february was completely done in 3 days. 

meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up-jpg.jpg?w

Gotta love the BDO community right!? 

Posted (edited)

If you play KR, kindly explain why OP's answers are wrong. If you guys don't play KR, ----- off. It's absolutely appalling the community would react like this against a player willing to give information without evidence that it's done in bad faith.

Ninja and Kunoichi are actually one of the weakest if not the weakest and the lowest played class in Korea (mostly due to not having awakening ofc). They got nerfed heavily through the CC nerf. They have a good toolset and require a lot of skill, but the damage they do is usually much less than all the others. This person also said that he/she was lvl 56 yet the screenshot shows 55. Neither is the gear shown, but I could care less about whether he/she has that gear or not as it holds not much value there.

Edited by Cider
1 person likes this