• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Blade and soul fail launch! (Join in and laugh about it)

144 posts in this topic

Posted

Only thing i will say to the BnS vs. BDO discussion : Its a personal taste, so dont judge other for what they enjoy.

The only reason for this Thread was to blame a other Game, maybe this Guy was boring or he is a 5 year old kid and need attention, not so important.
Sadly that some people have fun to blame and hate.
What´s the point of this? Feeling better? I dont get it.

For my opinion, it wasnt a bad start for BnS, just a few problems which you will find in every MMO Launch.

3 people like this

Posted

A lot of goldspammers (which were there also before the f2p launch - they paid for founder), soon we'll see more and more bot trains running around.

Ofc they'll have Q problems with this crap.

Why do all the characters look like they are made from really glossy plastic when it isn't raining? If this some kind of graphical glitch?

Posted

..... Everytime one of us gets disconnected, I better shove my keyboard up my a**hole. And this happened every afternoon after 1:30-2 hours of gameplay. .....

I hope your behind will survive the onslaught!

My opinion on gold spammers... I was there for launch of a certain MMO, Skyforge. The game had no trading system and you couldn't buy a currency called credits (same type of currency as normal coins in BDO). But that didn't stop them, at least not in the starting areas / main cities. Although it wasn't catastrophically bad - a new gold scammer popped into the chat of the main hub every minute or so. And if you were diligent with putting them on your ignore list, you didn't really have any problems. But it was a nuisance that never went away and I'm certain that they will come to BDO no matter how well the team prepares for them.

Perhaps there could be a special "Report gold scammer" option for the first few months. Obviously people would abuse it, but it shouldn't be hard for a human administrator to see if the report is true or not since its very binary! No philosophizing about guilt - you try to scam people and spam the chat or you don't.

No matter what, gold sellers should be hit hard and "nipped in the bud". If such scammers can continue typical behavior, unpunished for multiple days, regional chat will become unusable.

Posted

Tera is good... Till they released like 5 new ONLY female classes. lmao

It was better before it got f2p, in Europe they really messed it up. And the "new" content is not challenging anymore.

Posted

Why do all the characters look like they are made from really glossy plastic when it isn't raining? If this some kind of graphical glitch?

Increased sex appeal

Posted

Increased sex appeal

Like a "You me & a bottle of baby oil" type of thing?

1 person likes this

Posted

Like a "You me & a bottle of baby oil" type of thing?

Exactly ^^

Posted

The characters in this game look pretty ugly that's for sure

Posted

b714pf.thumb.jpg.a6eb762fcd83f6653dcc69a

What is this :)))

1 person likes this

Posted

I played it for a little while but it seemed to get a bit boring.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's not even that hard to get a copy of the Chinese version.  Why don't they just play on a version that isn't completely -----ed?

Posted

I don't know about you guys, I find it hysterical. I'm rather malicious about it.

Mwhahah, FEEL THE FAILURE OF DOOM B&S SCRUBS!

If this makes you happy....

Dont take gaming so serious

Enjoy your "real" life

Dragnelus is smart

Be like Dragnelus

Posted

If this makes you happy....

Dont take gaming so serious

Enjoy your "real" life

Dragnelus is smart

Be like Dragnelus

Dont take things on internet so serious 

Especially when it's so obvious it's a unserious thread. 

Posted

Dont take things on internet so serious 
Especially when it's so obvious it's a unserious thread. 

You said it for yourself not me xD

A just typed a funny be like BILL lol

I even forgot why I typed it or what this thread is about lol

DOnt take things so serious on the internet!

Be funny on the internet

Dragnelus is smart

Be like Dragnelus!

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

Friend just linked me this in his rant about BnS, just had to share.

BnS.thumb.png.307852761cdd0b6f98acb70b24BnS_q1.thumb.png.d8468de134ac24e0757070a

Posted

Friend just linked me this in his rant about BnS, just had to share.

BnS.thumb.png.307852761cdd0b6f98acb70b24BnS_q1.thumb.png.d8468de134ac24e0757070a

nice

Posted

my buddy wanted me to keep playing but meh gets -----in boring.And they talk so much shit on BDO

Posted

b714pf.thumb.jpg.a6eb762fcd83f6653dcc69a

What is this :)))

something BDO wont have! :D