• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 18th

589 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No Enchantment Loss when you fail from +16 once the new system is added with Valencia.

probably should say to +16 from +15 so it wont drop to +14, or it wont drop from +16 to +15

most likely the latter

Edited by Kurohige

Posted

@CM_Jouska

I LOVE YOU GUYS THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST DECISION DAUM HAS EVER MADE THIS WILL KEEP SO MANY PLAYERS.

• Force Enchantment possible up to +18 once the new system is added with Valencia.
1 person likes this

Posted

Jouska changed it to:

So turns out my interpretation was right? Amazing changes then. Now if only they could lower jewelry enchant rate but remove blow up too :> 

Then again, he could mean the no enchant loss only applies specifically to +16 only... which wouldn't make much sense given force enchant is an option.

Those are two different things.

Pretty sure it's saying going from +17 or beyond carries a chance of enchantment loss on failure but you can also force to +18 like you can force other enchantments; basically allowing you to ignore the chance of failure.

Posted (edited)

Lit update. Wheres Ninja doe ;-;

Edited by Olliesama

Posted

@ CM_Jouska         THANKYOU for including life skills in the bonus xp- SHARDS now in game - does this mean that those rank 30 life skills can now be completed (will try when i get in game anyway - but just wondered)  

what rank 30 life skills. quests? the highest  quests I have seen is lvl 39 processing  quest in Calpheon  (spelling)

@ CM_Jouska         THANKYOU for including life skills in the bonus xp- SHARDS now in game - does this mean that those rank 30 life skills can now be completed (will try when i get in game anyway - but just wondered)  

what rank 30 life skills. quests? the highest  quests I have seen is lvl 39 processing  quest in Calpheon  (spelling)

are they daily quests?

Posted

Does this look like the WP & Stamina cost on Chase was always supposed to be there? No.

Interesting... But is that something they added with this patch? I thought it was already there.

It is such a low amount of use I'm not sure I would really notice anyways.

Posted

very good patch.
caters to players of all types. except sorcs muahhahahahaha

Posted

I main Musa and I'm neither blind nor stupid.
Buff is a buff, we had 2 hp buffs in a row even if they were small. 3 seconds between iFrames with super armor inbetween that.

That skill did take a hit but they didn't remove one of our cancels, a few other skills had their damage increased

WP and Stamina on chase was always supposed to be there, and they got reduced...

Dragonbite cancel got removed, as soon as you have BSR up you cannot use that skill AT ALL without triggering BSR, removing it completely from our toolkit. It's a doublenerf on that skill. Reason????

No, it wasn't supposed to be there YET, it's because we use these weird ass patchcycles.

That 50 HP is certainly going to help, especially when others received 500 HP. Not.

Some stats have been increased, some others and especially mechanics have been drastically changed for no reason.

And that useless Blooming buff, the same crap they pulled off when they nerfed Ranger, why even bother something nobody uses anyway? Just to soothe the mind of people too blind to realize that the class is getting overhauled, slapped in the face and degraded to a cc bot.

Posted

are they daily quests?

There are advancement quests from the black spirit under guide. I don't think they were in in due to the reward being black spirit shards for +16 enhancement.

1 person likes this

Posted

very good patch.
caters to players of all types. except sorcs muahhahahahaha

I am glad sorc got the end of the stick on this patch, but the +20 upgrade is a game breaking THE GRINDING IS REAL 

Posted

nice balance....

still wts acc (lvl 55 bersi + 51 wizzard)

Posted

These are the lvl 30 Life Skill ADVANCEMENT quests - they've been missing from the game up to now because the rewards were Blackstone Shards. They have added the shards to the game now, so there shouldn't be any reason for the quests to still be absent.....

Posted

They are obviously going to be components for an item to reduce chance of enchantment level loss on failure, seems straight forward to me...

what does this mean "These items can be gained via gathering and farming in order to prepare for the No Enchantment Loss when you fail from +16." 

Specfically "prepare for the no enhancement loss when you fail from +16"

But they're not? I thought the blacksmith sold that to you. If i recall correctly these items were to be used for making the +16 black stones? unless they scrapped that idea and made it so u can upgrade using normal black stones now? 

Posted

Yea, better make more rng, so more players quit... yey! Had enough guild members quiting the game because of the retarded rng...

Rng broke niflheim confirmed! 

Posted

I guess they want to make game playable for 99% of the players and not 1% of no lifers.

Casuals are the most players in every game here. We are no KR no lifers!!! get used to it

It is playable for the 99% if you don't expect to be in the top 1%. 

I'm not top 1%, I'm still having fun. I don't mind no lifers being stronger than me, good for them, I know my limitations when going into a game.

Problem is everyone wants/expects to be 1% with just a few hours playtime a day, but almost no game works like this, the ones that do die fast because you run out of stuff to work towards.

these changes are just chipping away at the longevity of the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

These are the lvl 30 Life Skill ADVANCEMENT quests - they've been missing from the game up to now because the rewards were Blackstone Shards. They have added the shards to the game now, so there shouldn't be any reason for the quests to still be absent.....

those have to be fixed, just came from Kaplan, still no quest available

Posted

why do zerkers get hp boost but not valks and warriors ?

Because Valks and Warriors have shields and are already extremely tanky. Berserkers are an HP tank. They are meant to be in the thick of things, but have no inherent defenses to keep them in there and are quite easily blown the ----- up. Grow up and l2p

Posted

It is playable for the 99% if you don't expect to be in the top 1%. 

I'm not top 1%, I'm still having fun. I don't mind no lifers being stronger than me, good for them, I know my limitations when going into a game.

Problem is everyone wants/expects to be 1% with just a few hours playtime a day, but almost no game works like this, the ones that do die fast because you run out of stuff to work towards.

these changes are just chipping away at the longevity of the game.

Every game has a target we working for and it seems to me BDO as of right now is lacking of a targer or a goal. I cant take endless grinding with not light at the end of the tunnel if this is not change i will be on the long list of getting rid of the game. Every change they implement is a loop system to keep you going back into the grind ... NOOOOOOOOO  

Posted

Skill description in game has not been updated. It still shows the old values (+30 for 3 shrads)

Why are we the only region that got this debuff?

sorceress noob crying.

Posted

Interesting... But is that something they added with this patch? I thought it was already there.
It is such a low amount of use I'm not sure I would really notice anyways.

WP & Stamina cost on Chase was only present prior to the patch if you used the Kick cancel on Chase. I used the LMB cancel specifically to save my Stamina. I'll check when I get home, but if we really do have a Stamina cost on Chase now, that is a pointless and heavy-hitting nerf to our mobility.

Posted

I am glad sorc got the end of the stick on this patch, but the +20 upgrade is a game breaking THE GRINDING IS REAL 

Its not too bad imo

+18 would be more than enough for future pve and its guaranteed, would be pretty shit if you could kill the strongest mobs with just +15 tbh, and +15 is too easy to get.

+19/20 would be for those hardcore pvpers or the few that want to constantly deal top dmg in world bosses.

Posted

There are advancement quests from the black spirit under guide. I don't think they were in in due to the reward being black spirit shards for +16 enhancement.

oh thank yoyou for the insight.  with art 1 gathering and art 7 processing  I thought I was missing out this whole time. 

did you get a chance to see if the were added?

Posted

sorceress noob crying.

I think it was a fairly reasonable question myself.... and i dont even play sorc

Posted (edited)

awesome thank you :), but still no hunting nor any fix for any of the lvl 30 advancement quests :(

Edited by Areo

Posted

not sure if you are yelling or are upset. I asked a legitimate  question. love you