• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 18th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

We have tested the EXP Rates and all bonuses are showing as in place, although this bonus is harder to notice at higher levels.  If you have some examples of this not working please post them with as much detail as possible and I will share it with the team.

I tested this. It took 20 minutes, +/- 2 minutes at Master 20 yesterday to get 1% XP for fishing. Today it takes over 40 for the same 1%. I don't know how you think that's working as intended if your intention was to give us +30%.

Posted

We have tested the EXP Rates and all bonuses are showing as in place, although this bonus is harder to notice at higher levels.  If you have some examples of this not working please post them with as much detail as possible and I will share it with the team.

Ok. 120 fish would net me about 13% xp at master 10+ now its 120 fish for 3%. Not going to fish until the decimal point is fixed.

Posted

Uh,. no this is exceptionally horrific..
How to make everyone lose interest in a few seconds - give them all the end-game shit they usually have to work weeks to get.
I wish you would realize that...

And I should know... All I have left to do is enhance my accessories post Pri...

Dude you're a retard.

Posted

There is a whole thread about it

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/86044-life-skills-xp-broke-or-lowered/&page=1

Posted

Update

Unfortunately we have detected some technical issues with the following event:

• Event: Road to Valencia (All monsters will have a chance to drop Black Stones)
    • Begin: May 18th / End: June 1st.

This event is currently not properly applied, we are looking into possibilities to fix this within 24h.

add ninja already, balance is no excuse when we have wiz/ranger/sorc in their current state on our version

3 people like this

Posted

Ok how do i turn off all these new UI notifications. I dont care about the red battlefield and i dont need it cluttering my minimap. I also dont care if the black spirit thinks that purple mobs are too hard for me, i aint running away.

Posted

Still no option for "Show Family name in Chat"...  My disappointment will never end.

OMG YES PLEASE!!! It's so confusing to know who I'm talking to!!!! This would be an amazing feature! <3333

Posted

so ultimate chase no longer interrupts the attack divider. unless in tigerblade stance. is this a bug? w,e,right click for musa.

Posted

I would like a fix to the damn Stone Golems in Mediah to not kill me in one shot. I must finish that quest, the OCD must be appeased!

Though the all monster dropping Black Stones is beautiful~! <3

Posted

Update

• Event: Road to Valencia (All monsters will have a chance to drop Black Stones)

This event is currently not properly applied, we are looking into possibilities to fix this within 24h.

Please review the EXP increase as well.  Folks are reporting EXP has actually DECREASED from fishing, trading, and training.  I would take a look at all of them to make sure the problem isn't across the board.

Posted

Update

And you forgot The ninja

Why shall we wait for ninja class untill awekeing! You get they quest at lvl 56!

What about lvl 1-55! BS is what this is.

Have full gear +15 exept secondary for ninja! Now i have to make it +20 and when it realese i have to grind as a slave to catch up With the guild.

Yeay shots fired

2 people like this

Posted

It is playable for the 99% if you don't expect to be in the top 1%. 

I'm not top 1%, I'm still having fun. I don't mind no lifers being stronger than me, good for them, I know my limitations when going into a game.

Problem is everyone wants/expects to be 1% with just a few hours playtime a day, but almost no game works like this, the ones that do die fast because you run out of stuff to work towards.

these changes are just chipping away at the longevity of the game.

I myself also like a challenge and don't mind the grind, tired of super easy games that cater to people who can only play an hour... I like to invest my time and reap the rewards... if you don't like that you have to put in the time on THIS game, then play a DIFFERENT game that caters to your playstyle... *shrugs* not that hard... Might I suggest WoW??

Posted

Time to take a long break from the game, until they release Ninja.. this is stupid how they are handling not releasing it. Going to be so damn far behind it isn't even funny.

Posted

Jouska I know you're busy but can you please clarify? Will there be no decrease in enhancement levels during failure at anytime?

Many people believe that to be the case, but the wording of the patch notes is confusing. 

Posted

So, as someone actively waiting for ninja as my main, not only have I missed out on 2 different combat XP weekends, and one fishing xp weekend, but now I get to miss out on 2 weeks of 30% xp increase.  This is utterly fantastic.  I'ts going to be wonderful fighting lv 59's as a lv 50.  Thanks for that.

Just release ninja/kuno broken,  I don't care.  At least I can level, christ.

Oh please.. they have xp weekends like every other weekend... it's not like this is the last one EVER IN THE HISTORY OF TIME!

Posted

Oh please.. they have xp weekends like every other weekend... it's not like this is the last one EVER IN THE HISTORY OF TIME!

Oh please, and the other classes wont also have those exp weekends in the future? Meaning ninja get more and more behind.

Posted

qRHpmz7.png

5/18/2016

UTC

CET

EDT

CDT

PDT

Start

08:00

10:00

04:00

03:00

01:00

End

13:00

15:00

09:00

08:00

06:00

89kP5S2.png

• Event: Road to Valencia

• All monsters will have a chance to drop Black Stones

• Begin: May 18th 

• End: June 1st. (ends with the maintenance begin)

• Event: Road to Valencia II

• EXP +30% (only applies to Combat, Gathering, Processing, Cooking, Fishing, Trading, Training, Alchemy)

• Begin: May 18th 

• End: June 1st. (ends with the maintenance begin)

MReUtDv.png

nXGR7c9.pngSorcerer

• The effect of Shards of Darkness has been changed for all ranks.

• When using 2 shards, additional AP has changed from +18 to +14 for 20 sec.

• When using 3 shard, additional AP has changed from +30 to +20 for 20 sec.

• Instant recovery for MP per shard has been changed from 40 to 60.

oss9vS0.pngBerserker

• Base HP as well as the HP gained per level has been increased.

S8rxSJ4.pngMusa

• The amount of HP and WP gained via leveling has been increased.

• The pre-action speed of Blooming has been increased.

• Fixed the attack range of Blooming:Phantom skill, so that both Musa & Maewha will have same attack range.

• Animation speed of other skills has been increased after using Retaliation.

• The pre-action animation for Dragon Bite has been removed.

• While Dragon Bite is on cool down Musa will take less damage and the cool down time to re-use Dragon Bite has been reduced.

• Backstep Slash can no longer be used while on cool down.

• The attack range and damage for Backstep Slash has been increased.

• The effect of using Chase has been changed.

• If used when not on cool down the player is invincible.

• If used when  on cool down the player gains Super Armor.

• WP for Chase 2 has been reduced from 17 to 15.

• WP and endurance has been decreased when using Chase.

• Rising Storm will have reduced damage when used in the cool down period.

• Cool down time for Rising Storm skill has been reduced and the cool down will not be reset if it is used while on cool down.

QlPJo5d.pngMaehwa

• The amount of HP and WP gained via leveling has been increased.

• The pre-action speed of Blooming has been increased.

• Fixed the attack range of Blooming:Phantom skill, so that both Musa & Maewha will have same attack range.

• Animation speed of other skills has been increased after using Retaliation.

• The pre-action animation for Dragon Bite has been removed.

• While Dragon Bite is on cool down Maehwa will take less damage and the cool down time to re-use Dragon Bite has been reduced.

• Backstep Slash can no longer be used while on cool down.

• The attack range and damage for Backstep Slash has been increased.

• The effect of using Chase has been changed.

• If used when not on cool down the player is invincible.

• If used when  on cool down the player gains Super Armor.

• WP for Chase 2 has been reduced from 17 to 15.

• WP and endurance has been decreased when using Chase.

• Chance to inflict Lift from Red Moon has been increased.

• The pre-action speed for Decapitation has been increased.

f6344tD.png

• The following items can be used while riding a mount.

• Cheap Feed

• Good Feed

• Organic Feed

• Nutritious Feed

• Both Sharp and Hard Black Crystal Shards have been added to the game.

• These items can be gained via gathering and farming in order to prepare for the +16 enchanting system added with the Valencia update.

• No Enchantment Loss when you fail from +16 once the new system is added with Valencia.

• Force Enchantment possible up to +18 once the new system is added with Valencia.
  • Canape costume added to the Cash Shop.

87XSXJg.png

• The Limited Red Battlefield has been added.

• Players cannot join once the battle has started.

• Players must meet specific AP, DP and AP+DP requirements in order to participate.

• Less than 150 AP

• Less than 200 DP

• AP+DP cannot exceed 300

• Siege Channels have been prepared for upcoming update in July and will take place in Channel 1 of the respective area you'll fight for (e.g. Siege for Calpheon > Calephon Channel 1 etc)

• Added a new feature to allow workers to manage Fence Gardens.

fWNXg3a.png

• EXP and junk items drop rate for all monsters has been increased and their HP has been decreased.

• New group reward which gives Seals of the Hunter for clearing Field Bosses and World Raid Bosses has been added.

PGtvzTc.png

• Alert has been added for monsters that are around players.

• This feature can be disabled in the game option.

• If there are monsters that are stronger than players within the range of 35m,(Lv difference 5 and above), alert and message will be displayed in mini map.

• When the player fights monsters which are stronger than they are a chat message and Black Spirit Notice will be displayed.

• The chat message will be displayed only one time per minute.

• Event notifications will no longer display until the tutorial has been completed.

• System messages such as Marketplace Registration, Boss Spawns, and other players getting items will no longer be displayed until the tutorial has been completed.

• Changed the condition for minimizing the game to your system tray.

• Before: Click “Yes” to minimize to bar and click “Cancel” to minimize to tray.

• After: Minimize effect will depend on a check box.

8Zfu5Lc.png

• Improvements are being made to the server structure in preparation for Sieges and to address server stability.

• Fixed the issue where Ranger did not blink her eyes while not in battle mode.

Update

Posted

Now this is much better for patch notes.

1 person likes this

Posted

We don't need new content every month, half of ppl didn't even discover mediah 1 and 2 , not every one is fully +15 , fix servers issues , classes and put perma ban on botters not 3 days max . And after that we can talk or I'm telling u ppl will leave. 

Posted

I feel as if this is an effort to respond to all the youtube heroes.

Making the Game less of a grind:

1. Exp increase from Mobs

2. Exp increase Events

3. More Junk drops + Double trade in Value

And then giving a few weeks notice on a big update allowing people to prepare.

YET EVERYONE IS STILL COMPLAINING AND CRYING ABOUT MORE UPDATES THEY WANT YESTERDAY... lmfao

this is so true lol. LazyPeon and Pvt Wiggles both pointed this out.

Posted

The Maehwa HP increase does not feel retroactive. I 

Posted

The Maehwa HP increase does not feel retroactive. I 

It is, its a very small bonus and some people had good enough roll already. Those who rolled 1 hp per level for 50 level saw a bigger increase, the more 10hp roll you had lowered the retroactive bonus since you were high enough already.

Posted

Why only berserker got buff to HP? Valk, Warrior are fronliners aswell.

Last I checked, Valks and Warriors had shields, and Berserkers don't. I'm fine with those other classes getting HP boosts if my zerker gets a shield too.

Posted

They said Black Stones, not Black crystals?