• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 18th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you effing kidding me......they nerfed the Sorc but havent done shit to the ranger....time to re rolll i guess......

I feel your pain... is just ridiculous .... 

1 person likes this

Posted

I main Maehwa and built mine heavily around my CC's.  I can say after just a bit of testing that I'm very happy so far with the changes to my class in the patch!  Luckily for me, I don't have much of a play-style change from this patch as I don't really use the same Dash and DB cancels that I see most Plum/Bladers use.  Yes, mobility took a bit of a hit, but the survivability changes implemented over the last few patches makes up for it imo.  Those Plums/Bladers that rely heavily their mobility cancels for everything are going to be bummed until they can adjust their play-style a bit, sure, but overall I feel like anyone saying these changes are ultimately a nerf to the class are trippin.

Thanks Daum!  You guys have really shown that you take community feedback seriously. Great patch and keep up the hard work!

1 person likes this

Posted

When we get redund for quest "Battle with Hailey" this new black fragment is still missing.

1 person likes this

Posted

NINJA JULY

HOLLY CRAP

5 hours ago, CM_Tytyes said:

Hey guys,

As PM_Belsazar said in a recent interview, because PA didn't like the class balance we had to delay the release of Ninja/Kunoichi to July.

Also regarding the schedule, as you already saw we don't and will not release things in the same order as Korea did. :) 

So in 2 months it will take a really long time to catch up to current level players when Ninja is released. Maybe this is a way to keep 

the game full in all areas and not just in high level areas. But spent a lot of money and time getting prepared for Ninja that could have 

been used on my other classes that could progress a bit faster. I guess a new built Ninja with +18 Armor and +18 Main & off-hand can

just stack Acc and at level 20 head over to Sousan to pound out to 56.

Posted

Can we have an option where more things are stackable in our inventory? There are some obvious things that need to be stacked. Also, a way to split things in our inventory without having to go to storage? Or am I missing something?

Posted

The amount of HP and WP gained via leveling has been increased. for musa Maewha, is that RETROACTIVE?

or do we get another characterslot to make another musa/maewha with the added benefits?

and sorry to ask this here? but any word on issues with popin?

I don't think it's retroactive, my Musa's HP didn't increase.

So reading these patch notes, it looks like Musa has been buffed throught the roof? Correct or incorrect? Super Armour on their dash? are they insane?

Not insane, fair. Musa has been underpowered as all hell since it came out.

Posted

40-50 HP gained on a lvl54 Musa after the patch is hardly comparable to a full retroactive HP gained per level buff. I have never once received only 1 HP from leveling. So how is 40-50 HP even considered to be okay? I know exactly how much HP I logged off with last night. I will check when I go home for lunch, but this "HP" buff for Musa/Maehwa is laughable at best.. Especially seeing that Berserker gets an unnecessary +500 HP? Yeah.. Okay.

Maehwa Lvl 51, I got a 200 HP increase...I have heard of even higher HP increases. Maybe you only got that amount because the retroactive buff caps you at some point.
Now, if you even tried testing the skills and buffs to them you'll see that we are now extremely viable in PvE and PvP. I fought Giant Manes this morning, about 4 at a time + a Mini boss and those damn Agile Manes shooting arrows at me. Before the patch I would get facerolled in about 3-4 hits if I didn't move or use Retaliation. Now, I can fight them all comfortably and kill quicker than before. We got our iFrame back, our super armor back, no initial animation on Dragon Claw (so it's instacast) and all skills seem to be attack speed scaling extremely well. 
The only way these things were able to kill me were when I had about 8 Giant Manes on top of me and I missed a Chase for iframe.

So you either have a crappy skill build or you have no idea what are you talking about.

I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to people crying so much about Musa (because seems people playing Maehwa were doing fine, since we rarely complain) but I have been finding that a lot of these people complaining are leveling skills that are pretty much useless, like Slice X and Divider and then wasting all their points in Maneuver training and whatnot, before focusing all their attention on the real DPS skills. We have 2 forums, 2!! Dedicated to helping people out getting the best out of the class, but no, most people never check them out, it's always the same people helping each other out in there.
Take advantage of all that knowledge, guys/gals. Don't waste all this time adding more tears to the complaint book.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh good, they brutally nerf sorc on three fronts, and yet ranger goes untouched.

Whatever

1 person likes this

Posted

Get rekt no lifer

Much agreed with this.

I think the force to +18 is a great idea, the thought of losing an enchant level to a failed enchant makes me want to smash keyboards. I don't know how someone could consider that "fun".

Posted

GG. Love how us farmers get left out on the 30% exp bonus.

Posted

We dont care if its shit, we dont care if we get 1 shot in pvp. We just want to level him up so not to be so damn far behind everything.

you say that yet when Maewha and Musa were released and people found out the bugs, everyone said wow how could you release such a broken class without testing and fixing it first.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to work on the forums and read this flow of garbage

2 people like this

Posted

lvl 51 Musa here. not a single hp increase, only got like 20wp, what a buff roflmao

naked im at 873 hp not counting bonus from Health, is this some bad joke? ....

Posted

lvl 51 Musa here. not a single hp increase, only got like 20wp, what a buff roflmao

naked im at 873 hp not counting bonus from Health, is this some bad joke? ....

Im 51 too and got around 60, not sure how much exactly.

Posted

I don't think it's retroactive, my Musa's HP didn't increase.

If this is not retroactive it is a complete madness, mark my word, MADNESS!
How can you unbalance the game that hard ? It is simply not fair to have a guy who maxed his Musa before that update not having the increased HP and on the other side plenty of Musa leveling up getting tons of HP.

It's not just "unfair" it is broken ! What is the maxed out supposed to do ? Reroll the same class ?
I just can't see the logic behind this, how is it even thinkable ?!

I can confirm aswell that my Musa's HP did not increase...

Posted (edited)

LeviathaNz

If this is not retroactive it is a complete madness, mark my word, MADNESS!How can you unbalance the game that hard ? It is simply not fair to have a guy who maxed his Musa before that update not having the increased HP and on the other side plenty of Musa leveling up getting tons of HP.

It's not just "unfair" it is broken ! What is the maxed out supposed to do ? Reroll the same class ?

As far as I can tell it seems that it was just the minimum possible roll on hp was increased per level. So if you did not see any increase in hp, it means you were lucky to get good rolls on hp each lvl. It isn't really a buff, but more of a change to close the hp gap between all musa/maehwa.

EDIT: ugh, rubbish forums quoted a random person and not the one I chose @LeviathaNz . . .

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

WTF Why nerf sorc? nerf tamer or ranger and leave sorc in peace!!

lol how bad are you at this game?

Posted

No enchantment loss when you fail from +16. Does that mean I could "safely" enchant to max without worry of it breaking?

Posted (edited)

STILL NO LOVE FOR TAMERS :( 

this !

Edited by SkyeTano

Posted

If this is not retroactive it is a complete madness, mark my word, MADNESS!How can you unbalance the game that hard ? It is simply not fair to have a guy who maxed his Musa before that update not having the increased HP and on the other side plenty of Musa leveling up getting tons of HP.

It's not just "unfair" it is broken ! What is the maxed out supposed to do ? Reroll the same class ?

im at 149WP and 842 HP as a LVL50 maehwa without buffs. so it got 49WP with this patch. I don't know if i got HP tho

Posted

MReUtDv.png

nXGR7c9.pngSorcerer

• The effect of Shards of Darkness has been changed for all ranks.

• When using 2 shards, additional AP has changed from +18 to +14 for 20 sec.

• When using 3 shard, additional AP has changed from +30 to +20 for 20 sec.

• Instant recovery for MP per shard has been changed from 40 to 60.

I don't see this like a terrible nerf.

A party with a Sorc got +30 AP for 20sec per member around the player. If it's well used, it can give +150 AP to the party. So a party with a sorc is clearly advantaged. This patch balances that by reducing this buff to "only" +100.

On the other hand, the amount of mana recieved per shard has been increased : +180 mana with 3 shards instead of +120 => it's easier to replenish mana pool and ... mana = dps.

Imho, it's fair.

I play Sorc.

Posted (edited)

Decreased the endurance cost on chase? You have increased it

edit: they added stamina cost on it.

Edited by chantie

Posted

Please release Ninja/Kunoichi, we don't want to wait 2 1/2 months, thank you.