• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 18th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

BERSERKER: Why? They have no issues with survival.

MUSA: Is the HP/WP gain retroactive? Need clarification.

WP and endurance decreased when using Chase? What does this mean? Using Chase will now consume BOTH WP & Stamina?

Reduced Rising Storm damage? Why is it that we are getting a nerf to one of, if not our main damage source?

MAEHWA: ...and why is it that Maehwa's Red Moon was buffed? And did not receive the same damage nerf as Musa's Rising Storm?

Are you really suprised Maew got a buff and Musa got a nerf?
It's always about having stronger female classes :D

Posted

lmao all these people happy about sorc nerfs.

little do they know that 70% of sorcs dont even use Q in pvp because mana pots. this gives more incentive to use Q now; 60 more mp recovered.

more dark flames. 

secretly a buff.

oops did I say too much

You don't use it in PvP for the MP but apperently for the AP buff. What gives now +20 instead of +30. Not a big thing.

50% more MP back than before is now a good Mana resource in PvE.

PS: The reduce is working correctly. The active buff shows +20 AP only the skill description is wrong.

Posted

Ok i liked that patch notes so far.

Musa lost a bit of power by rising storm buuut the CD doesn't reset when using it constantly. Thats something pretty good if you ask me!

I like that the sorc got nerfed a bit but as well not toooo much ppl shouldn't cry over and over about it

I like as well that the Berserker has more HP now i mean Berserker should be tanky as ----- or else they wouldn't be Berserkers riiight?!

I am a bit dissapointed about the HP story from the Musa's. My friend got like 230hp more i got like 50 hp more he is 51 and i am 54.

Cheers for the updates so far !

Posted (edited)

Did they Nerf Sorcs in Korea also? People gotta stop complaining about classes being op! learn to fight them! stop screaming for nerfs! This shit is the reason why so many people are leaving the MMO genre. 

Edited by SorcLyfe

Posted

Depending on one major factor, Musa may have been nerfed more than it was buffed. Reduced damage on Rising Storm cooldown, which no one has confirmed yet if it affects Rising Storm: Blaze as it is a second "Rising Storm" with a different animation. Maewha's Red Moon damage wasn't touched. As it stands, Maewha outperforms Musa in every aspect now.

I am disappointed with the nerf to Chase by adding a Stamina cost to it. Musa/Maewha can no longer use Chase infinitely via Herbal juices. This is something not even KR, RU & JP have in their versions.

I dunno why you keep beeing dissapointed on the stamina nerf? i have 1700 stamina and can finely use chase for like 5 minutes without interruption. its a matter of fact taht you didn't clearly train your stuff right and have no costume which gives you extra 100 stamina (:

Another thing is Rising storm got nerfed a tiny bit on dmg normal if it goes on CD! but you should be more happy that if you keep using it constantly it wont go back on CD timer!

Get a liverto +15 and you will notice no difference from last to this patch (: 125 ap makes musa still OP!

Posted

Did they Nerf Sorcs in Korea also? 

Yes. 

Posted

Already made a Refund Request because of Musa Nerf. 

I hope they will give me back my pearls.

They rly are forcing us to Play Ranger/wizzard/sorceress .... 

2 people like this

Posted

You Daums are always asking us humans to do bothersome things......eehhhh  ahhhhhh okkkkk ateeeeee.....

1 person likes this

Posted

i only see musa buffs. am i blind?

Posted

Did they Nerf Sorcs in Korea also? People gotta stop complaining about classes being op! learn to fight them! stop screaming for nerfs! This shit is the reason why so many people are leaving the MMO genre. 

People know that there will be always balancing issues in a MMO, stop complaining about it please.. 
That's not the reason people leave the game

Posted

If those mobs dropped black stones before, then this update does not affect them at all.  What it means is that if a mob had 0% chance to drop a black stone previously, then they have a small chance to drop a black stone now.

Yeah, I know that.  It just seemed that the % of drop rate was pretty minimal.

Posted (edited)

How about learning to use your current char?

Noone force you to reroll nothing. If you decide to reroll it's only cause you aren't good enough with your class and want the "easy way": best dps without any effort.

Probably drop rate raised from 0% to 1-2%

Edited by Estiqaatsi

Posted

i only see musa buffs. am i blind?

If You have time pls check the "Musa" subforum for more info - they totaly changed our mechanics.

I dont say all of changes were bad - Some was good like chase thing and Dragon bite.. BUT - they totaly nerfer Rising Storm- Our main AOE farming skill.

How about learning to use your current char?

Noone force you to reroll nothing. If you decide to reroll it's only cause you aren't good enough with your class and want the "easy way": best dps without any effort.

Probably drop rate raised from 0% to 1-2%

I dont know which Char You are playing ... but let say You got Ranger and next week they totaly change your playstyle... hmmm let say You dont have AOE skill or it is totally nerfed or instead of being ranged class they change you to close combat class... would be nice??? 

Earlier there was difference:

Musa = better in PvE and have AOE dmg around

Maehwa = single target dmg --> better in PvP

After Patch we are not a PvE Aoe dmg thingy... we were changed to FRONT single target char with some AOE dmg... 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If You have time pls check the "Musa" subforum for more info - they totaly changed our mechanics.

I dont say all of changes were bad - Some was good like chase thing and Dragon bite.. BUT - they totaly nerfer Rising Storm- Our main AOE farming skill.

I dont know which Char You are playing ... but let say You got Ranger and next week they totaly change your playstyle... hmmm let say You dont have AOE skill or it is totally nerfed or instead of being ranged class they change you to close combat class... would be nice??? 

Earlier there was difference:

Musa = better in PvE and have AOE dmg around

Maehwa = single target dmg --> better in PvP

After Patch we are not a PvE Aoe dmg thingy... we were changed to FRONT single target char with some AOE dmg... 

Berserker here.

If they changed that much your class i can understand you are pissed off. I should it by myself and check

So now Musa and Maewha have the same combat style?

Edited by Estiqaatsi
1 person likes this

Posted

Berserker here.

If they changed that much your class i can understand you are pissed off. I should it by myself and check

So now Musa and Maewha have the same combat style?

Unfortunately now Maehwa is way better than Musa...

I compared me and my friend farming speed and dmg output(we got same gear and around same AP/DP) ... and I cant tell you he kills mobs faster. Ask players which are doing Sausans - Farming there is way slower (even If they lowered HP of mobs) 1 Fix could be that they will lower Cooldown from Rising storm to that which Maehwa got or like 1 sec faster ... It would fix it totaly... or go back to earlier things that even using RS on cooldown made 100% dmg ... not 50%...

Posted

I compared me and my friend farming speed and dmg output(we got same gear and around same AP/DP) ... and I cant tell you he kills mobs faster. Ask players which are doing Sausans - Farming there is way slower (even If they lowered HP of mobs) 1 Fix could be that they will lower Cooldown from Rising storm to that which Maehwa got or like 1 sec faster ... It would fix it totaly... or go back to earlier things that even using RS on cooldown made 100% dmg ... not 50%...

Seems that best classes are all female now :D

Posted

Sorcs are op. You are a shit sorc if you don't know that, git gud.

Posted

good job... more rerols ranger!

Posted

Sooo.. I just got a new patch this morning (240M) after rebooting from leaving the game on last night.. Anything on that?

Posted

I played my Musa for several hours last night and didn't notice any difference in my damage output.  I was keeping up with my Ranger, Warrior and Witch froends without any problems.  I think some of the changes suck, but I'm still more than happy with my Musa.

1 person likes this

Posted

yay sorcerer nerfed...... >:(

Posted (edited)

Chase had no stamina consumption and has no stamina consumption on KR. Can someone explain how exactly the WP and stamina consumption have been decreased when the stamina consumption wasn't even there to begin with?

Essentially the Musa/Maehwa received another buncha nerfs to make them even unable to escape from battle the moment they run out of stamina. And that is the only thing the classes are good for right now, especially the Musa. Or was the 40 health and 50 WP gain at 55 supposed to equalise the whole sucking at absolutely everything situation. I mean it's great the HP and WP growth has been increased but it's such an unnoticeable increase it's practically obsolete.

Not to mention the fact that the classes do practically no damage to the field bosses that shouldn't even be in the game in the first place cuz all they're designed for is to make the over-geared people richer and richer when they don't even need the equipment anymore. What's the point of someone with crap equipment going to a field boss when he/she can't even deal enough damage to get drop from it let alone rare items?

I don't mean to be rude but is anyone putting any thought in the whole patching process before changes are made to classes? 

@CM_Jouska

Edited by Caidh_Gakki
1 person likes this

Posted

This game used to run smoothly; now I get disconnected all the time; sometimes 3 or 4 times an hour; not fun

Posted

Agree'd, haven't seen any yet.  I have; however, gotten two Hard Black Crystal Shards from gathering rocks for 1 hour, ended up with 444 Rough Stones

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

89kP5S2.png

• Event: Road to Valencia II

• EXP +30% (only applies to Combat, Gathering, Processing, Cooking, Fishing, Trading, Training, Alchemy)

• Begin: May 18th 

• End: June 1st. (ends with the maintenance begin)

Has this EXP boost been fixed as well?

Because I sure as hell wasn't getting those additional 30% EXP during my trade runs yesterday. It felt more like -30%.

Edit: Trading has indeed been fixed. It's hard enough to get any experience at Master rank without it being nerfed.

Edited by Tripl3T