• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 18th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

Im 51 too and got around 60, not sure how much exactly.

I guess I should start noting hp/wp levels before any patch in order to see a difference.  I have no idea if I gained HP/WP at all.

Posted

Okay, what part of this do you not understand?

1: PA gives Daum info of a release schedule

2: Daum releases schedule to community

3: PA back peddles, and says, "We are not happy with the ninja class, and we will rework it" (This is something they knew WAY before the release schedule, as ninja has been out a long time now)

4: Daum delays Ninja for 2 1/2 months. A class does not take 2 1/2 months to rework. It takes a few days, then a few more days to do internal testing, and at most another few days to finalize it.

Yes, they lied to us, be it Daum, or PA. 

Everything in this game is RNG, even logging in the game is RNG, or changing characters is RNG. Hell, even patching the server is an RNG for them ;p

Yeah, ninja needs to be released within a couple of weeks, not 2 months. They already lied and delayed it too long, now people are going to quit over this if they dont change their plans.

Posted

I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like the Cooking EXP 30% is working properly yet?

Posted (edited)

Now that Hard/Black stones have been implemented, will the level 30 advancement quests for life skills be implemented? I was under the impression those items were the reason we are unable to receive those quests

Edited by NotFalcira
mistag

Posted

@CM_Jouska 

Yall forgot to enable the life skill quests that were disabled because the shards were not yet in the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wasted time pumped musa( Why only nerf us like this in RU and KR such stupidity not...

Posted

so has anyone else noticed that with the dragon bite changes maehwa can no longer trigger the followup dragon claw? ive tried a few different ways, but havent been able to LMB during the instant attack, which makes sense. if its instant, there is no longer a during. little bugs i understand with patches, but completely changing the mechanics of a skill that other skills rely on is just lazy and shows a serious lack of foresight.

@CM_Jouska if youre going to break skills like that, you need to refund the skill points or just remove them from game completely...

Posted

so has anyone else noticed that with the dragon bite changes maehwa can no longer trigger the followup dragon claw? ive tried a few different ways, but havent been able to LMB during the instant attack, which makes sense. if its instant, there is no longer a during. little bugs i understand with patches, but completely changing the mechanics of a skill that other skills rely on is just lazy and shows a serious lack of foresight.

@CM_Jouska if youre going to break skills like that, you need to refund the skill points or just remove them from game completely...

how about just hold LMB?

Posted

@CM_Jouska really appreciate y'all wrecking the blader class

Posted

how about just hold LMB?

no dice, tried that first, as thats how it used to work. the issue is you have to LMB during the windup, which no longer exists. after dragon bite, you just start slicing theres no longer a dragon claw

Posted

a better drop rate that's good.

Posted

Okay, My overall concern about Classes, Awakening System and their balancing is that balancing itself can be a continual process that the goal Might be achieved within a relevant period or not at all.. Now, saying that how long should we wait for this "balance" to be gained? Waiting until a perfect balance before releasing the new Class and the awakening system will be a very very long time, if that time came at all. (6 to 12 months from now granted no other classes and awakening weapons are introduced to the game). Lets keep Black Desert relevant to the NA and EU player base. I think a Distraction is in order by Daum.:)  Surprise us... with the proper warningxD

Suggestion:

• Training Room with the New Classes
  • Training Room with the New awakening System
  • Training Room with the +20 Gear to our choice against Monster or our friends how we would in invite to this Training Room to duel. *Imagine a dark Shinto Dojo theme. Cave and Mountain Theme variation.

This feels right. I know it is a new feature to this game. But, it might be good experience. *My Black Spirit nods insidiously* :}

OtQbPDF.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Dog is nice and all , got one myself but alot of times it dosnt tell when some one is flaged ,  just when they are red so that dosnt help,  THEN  it  -----s  in town when a red or some one at war  is near  and  mini map and screen just go nuts with red line  pings all over the place .

LOL didn't think of that.

Posted

no dice, tried that first, as thats how it used to work. the issue is you have to LMB during the windup, which no longer exists. after dragon bite, you just start slicing theres no longer a dragon claw

use dragon bite with the key combo S + LMB?

Posted

But really where is the love for our Tamers?

and what love do you seek?

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, I know that.  It just seemed that the % of drop rate was pretty minimal.

Probably drop rate raised from 0% to 1-2%

Agree'd, haven't seen any yet.  I have; however, gotten two Hard Black Crystal Shards from gathering rocks for 1 hour, ended up with 444 Rough Stones

I did a little experiment last night.  I did a subjugation quest in abandoned iron mines and the drop rate was pretty good for the blackstones.  It wasn't consistent but I was actually getting some without having to invest in the node.  Every 100 iron mine mobs i killed, i get 5-7 black stones. 

Posted

use dragon bite with the key combo S + LMB?

yes, i use the combos not the action bar. doesnt matter either way, there is no 'during' an instant attack, no matter how you trigger the attack. 

Posted

yes, i use the combos not the action bar. doesnt matter either way, there is no 'during' an instant attack, no matter how you trigger the attack. 

did you test it on an enemy? it doesnt work without hitting something

Posted

Yeah, please GM, when are we getting the lvl 30 and higher crafting quests?

Posted

Please! Please! Allow us to disable the chat/black spirit notification about enemies being too high. I do just fine and that warning is SUPER annoying. Otherwise all good guys.

I would like to get rid of it too, it is not just distracting, it is a dangerous narrowing of view, especially at night.  There is a lot more to difficulty than just level and some people like to hunt dangerous game instead of sticking with safe mobs.

Posted

I would like to get rid of it too, it is not just distracting, it is a dangerous narrowing of view, especially at night.  There is a lot more to difficulty than just level and some people like to hunt dangerous game instead of sticking with safe mobs.

settings>game>turn off system notifications>check "nearby enemy"

Posted

Please fix ranger mana consumption.

Yeah make a cooldown on shotgun = problem solved

6 people like this

Posted

Increase the chance of drop blackstone shards, its 600 points no item

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah make a cooldown on shotgun = problem solved

that wouldn't solve the problem. The problem is the fact that ranger mana consumption is way to high for some unknown reason shotgun having a CD is a completely different topic

1 person likes this