• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Best Individual PvPers on Uno and why?

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Would like to know who you think are some of the best pvpers(not guilds,individuals) you have seen on Uno and why? Can be guilds and individuals!

:)

Posted

I'm guessing you are the one blessed by RNG jesus who got OP gear and can no-skill PK others with ease now, and now you are thinking hey maybe someone will say my name here, they will think i'm god lol.

That's why you created new fresh account with 1 post thinking others will think "some random guy is curious" lol.

Well got other news for you brah, this game isn't about skill it's about the gear. And noone cares about you.

//thread

//rekt

2 people like this

Posted

If there was an Elo leaderboard that would be a good indicator of who are relatively the best. Even then, gear will always play a massive role, and only with normalized PvP can you really say who's the best in their particular class. 

Posted

Rythmn

Posted (edited)

Fights are so brief in this game that I honestly can't name one person I have PvPed. Probably would have to do a lot of arenas with the same class/classes/levels/gear vs each other and less open-world PvP to answer this.

To add, it doesn't help that there is no combat log.

Edited by Antalicus

Posted

Peeve/Peevez

for 1v1 pvp I haven't seen him beat.

Posted

Agent North

Posted

never used this forum but i think Vexer the sorc lol little boy Gothix i am guessing you are terrible and wouldnt be mentioned hence the butthurt!?

never versed Peevez

Posted

If you want the recognition you clearly need then play a game that values skill over gear. 

If you really really want recognition in BDO then promote yourself brah, don't go making fresh forum accounts, start challenging people, call them out, make some drama. Oh but if you lose (and you probably will) prepare to become the laughing stock of the desert.

If you want the recognition you clearly need then play a game that values skill over gear. 

If you really really want recognition in BDO then promote yourself brah, don't go making fresh forum accounts, start challenging people, call them out, make some drama. Oh but if you lose (and you probably will) prepare to become the laughing stock of the desert.

Posted

hi OP, I'm the best pvper this world has ever seen.

Posted

Would like to know who you think are some of the best pvpers(not guilds,individuals) you have seen on Uno and why? Can be guilds and individuals!

:)

I vote for "random sorc 160+ ap" as best pvper on your server! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe if we ever get legit server hardware we can find out!

1 person likes this

Posted

I vote for "random sorc 160+ ap" as best pvper on your server! 

So Sacha, the afk killer? 

Posted

I nominate myself DeityVengy, I like killing BH casuals.

Posted

MMOs take no skill, just gear.

So just make this thread, whos the most geared? or who duped the most ogre rings on uno or using market bots ect.

Posted

Peeve/Peevez

for 1v1 pvp I haven't seen him beat.

KingPitViper=sorc had beat him in the arena event someone hosted awhile back. You may not have seen it but it happened.

Posted

If there was an Elo leaderboard that would be a good indicator of who are relatively the best. Even then, gear will always play a massive role, and only with normalized PvP can you really say who's the best in their particular class. 

every game requires gear, if someone doesn't have the gear and doesn't want to work towards it, then they're obviosly not the most skilled nor the best. 

Posted

dephyle is top notch tamer even beat peevez and king

Posted (edited)

Dephyle aka delilah, best tamer i know (only know 1). not so good without his pet but when he spawns it, he beats me 1 out of 10 fights sometimes. That right there just shows he's the #1 tamer on UNO that i know. 

EDIT: he does wreck my sorc though. lvl 52 103/98 apdp.

EDIT2: he did  lose to my +7 yuria though. 

Edited by rutank
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm guessing you are the one blessed by RNG jesus who got OP gear and can no-skill PK others with ease now, and now you are thinking hey maybe someone will say my name here, they will think i'm god lol.

That's why you created new fresh account with 1 post thinking others will think "some random guy is curious" lol.

Well got other news for you brah, this game isn't about skill it's about the gear. And noone cares about you.

DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYM Gothix

32e8205343634edfbfd56b7d5cf5861bb9451ca2

Edited by KRAANIMAL
3 people like this

Posted

Savage AF

Posted

git gud

Posted

every game requires gear, if someone doesn't have the gear and doesn't want to work towards it, then they're obviosly not the most skilled nor the best. 

You're combining two factors that don't even belong with each other, and you're failing to understand what i'm talking about. If you've played any MMO's that actually have proper leaderboards, you'd actually know what i'm talking about. Since when has someone's willingness to grind for gear equated to being skilled? Just wondering how PvE has bearing on PvP performance.

The fact still stands, unless gear is normalized in PvP, only matched-gear 1v1's give an accurate portrayal of who is better. If someone with full-out +15 vs' someone with +10 and wins every time without normalized gear, are they better simply because "hurr they worked towards it"? No.

Point still stands, normalized gear = only way to gauge skill.