• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

HOLY MOLY, how much?

HOLY MOLY, how much?   768 votes

1. 1. How much have you spent on Daum Pearls so far?

• $0
    • $1 - $50
    • $51 - $100
    • $101 - $250
    • $250 - $500
    • $501 - $1000
    • $1001+

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

96 posts in this topic

Posted

Checkmate.

Lolz. xD 

Posted

I was confused for a moment wondering how nobody spent money on BDO. Then I realized you're only asking about the Pearl purchase amount. 

Posted

200 euros, and i regret every single cent out of it, since the game became boring as hell.....

Posted

200 euros, and i regret every single cent out of it, since the game became boring as hell.....

sorry you gotted bored, what dont you find fun?

Posted

sorry you gotted bored, what dont you find fun?

well mostly the pvp system, since i expected alot more out of it, when i watched trailers of the game before they released it. also i dont like the boss system, its stupid, boring and pointless to do this bossquests, i literally fall in sleep once while doing discoscrolls "no joke" and i dont even have to talk about the world bosses.... I was so hyped for this game, since i love the besutiful graphics, sunsets, landscapes, everything but i stopped loging in recently since i have no clue why i should keep going and waste my time, in my opp.... I just bought doom 4 yesterday, and its alot of fun, pvp is really badass, and i dont have to waste my time grinding like a madma , just login and enjoy!! ;) sure its no mmo but i guess this was my last mmo i played, i just cant take this mindless grinding anymore, to old for it...

Posted

well mostly the pvp system, since i expected alot more out of it, when i watched trailers of the game before they released it. also i dont like the boss system, its stupid, boring and pointless to do this bossquests, i literally fall in sleep once while doing discoscrolls "no joke" and i dont even have to talk about the world bosses.... I was so hyped for this game, since i love the besutiful graphics, sunsets, landscapes, everything but i stopped loging in recently since i have no clue why i should keep going and waste my time, in my opp.... I just bought doom 4 yesterday, and its alot of fun, pvp is really badass, and i dont have to waste my time grinding like a madma , just login and enjoy!! ;) sure its no mmo but i guess this was my last mmo i played, i just cant take this mindless grinding anymore, to old for it...

fair enough comrade, i actually love the combat system in this game and makes pvp fun for me. and grinding actually is fun for me ... but i also can play games like d3 and dungeon defenders for thousands of accumulated hours...

Posted

$400

Posted

I have buyers regret just looking at that list and it wasn't even my money.

That's nothing :P there are some real spenders out there. Personally ive put in 400 i think with conq package. But look at this one

Whaleconfirmed.png

Posted

ASD.thumb.png.5a82a3cb4ccd2d077a0c7ab2cc

Checkmate.

Currently sitting at $2610 USD

Oh hey there, Amhai. How's the oil business doing?

Posted

Only a little bit... 9_9

chrome_2016-05-18_17-18-04.thumb.png.cf2

Posted

i have no regrets for my contribution. As of right now, i see that things continually improve. The patch notes were on point this time, the workers can now fiddle with fenced farms (something i asked for a couple of weeks ago), the class balance is set in open feedback, with the cm's communicating in them, and communication is 1000's times better than a month ago. When you take a break from self-pity, you can see that there is progress, and it is greeeeaaat!

Posted (edited)

That OP picture is nothing compared to that one person who spent $1000+ on the first month the game was released.  10k Daum Cash everywhere.

Edited by Lorskie

Posted

Posted

30€ to buy the game

10€ to buy a cat

As soon as I get a job this summer, I guess this will increase :)

Posted

I spent 10$ on top of the explorer pre order. I'd spend more but so far there's nothing I want or need at the current prices.

Posted

beached-whale-in-brazil.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

That OP picture is nothing compared to that one person who spent $1000+ on the first month the game was released.  10k Daum Cash everywhere.

Hahaha me?

Posted

ASD.thumb.png.5a82a3cb4ccd2d077a0c7ab2cc

Checkmate.

Currently sitting at $2610 USD

I think I just puked in my mouth a little. Ugh.

Posted

Only spent 30 dollars. I like the game but my wallet say no.

Posted

I'm honestly too afraid to look but I would say more than $300(?)

Posted

$50

Posted

Just went back to a subscription game where I plan on spending..oh $15 a month. No $30 for an outfit for more xp, $30 for pets where I just hit V and everything is picked up fast, no afk autolooping. Yup, I am officially sick of this game and its money grabs.

Posted

I would say considering how much people are spending on the game they really need to work towards the things we are all requesting. If you make the people that spend the money mad then you are screwed....

Ive known some people who have stopped spending money on the cash shop because they are unhappy with things like customer support.

I know the hidden stats and rng has made me consider not investing in the game any more....

Posted

oh my god and i was refusing to buy anything cash shop related and people shove them THOUSANDS in the mouth... no wonder why everyone is ok with the cash shop prices with idiots who spend way too much on it XD.

God damn people its a game no need to charge so much even some pay2win games require less money what are you guys even buying O.o