• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valencia Part 1 is coming to BDO !

575 posts in this topic

Posted

So what about awakenings?

In April Daum made an official press release about awakening weapons to be released in Valencia P1.

Can we get confirmation on this, or is Daum back peddling and/or not mentioning it at all?

http://dulfy.net/2016/03/30/black-desert-naeu-release-schedule-for-april-june/

Really would hate to see Daum sweep this under the carpet.

Other source material:

http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=153910&site=black

I would imagine they put more time into sieges and getting them out sooner, they also still have ninja/kuno to release people wanting awakenings now just seem to be asking for a lot all at once. I for one would like to see sieges more then anything else, and I assume since that content in its updated form is already released in KR that's what they have been working to westernize. Why release awakenings in their uncompleted state? Its seems they are trying to minimize balance changes as much as possible in this version, things being release balanced around KR leads to some issues i agree but the only balancing we have seen so far is Tamer right at launch and some tweaks to musa and giant and wiz

Posted

They said Ninja/Kuno will be released in July

Posted

They said Ninja/Kuno will be released in July

Yes, we know this.. that is our problem! We want it May 2016, as promised. They are a little weak on KR, but still fun to play, and we can keep up with the curve this way. Just release the damn class please!

Posted

Yes, we know this.. that is our problem! We want it May 2016, as promised. They are a little weak on KR, but still fun to play, and we can keep up with the curve this way. Just release the damn class please!

I've pretty much given up on a may release, but if I don't start -----ing now, they'd probably delay the july release...

and maybe there's a small chance for a June release, who knows.

#NinjaOrRiot

Riot I

Riot II

Riot III

1 person likes this

Posted

I am quite entertained by Catch's ongoing tantrum. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Add ninjas and Kunoichi, and Awakenings,

Posted

I am quite entertained by Catch's ongoing tantrum. 

Thanks kid, we appreciate all the support we can get. But know the difference between a protest, and a tantrum.. #education

1 person likes this

Posted

please add the kr ah system.. I cant snipe any item i want from ah all gone in milliseconds cant even click purchase in b phase.

Posted

please add the kr ah system.. I cant snipe any item i want from ah all gone in milliseconds cant even click purchase in b phase.

Be like flash :D well i tried 20 times to get my liverto also ^^

Posted

Thanks kid, we appreciate all the support we can get. But know the difference between a protest, and a tantrum.. #education

Proving my point one step at a time lol

Posted

Proving my point one step at a time lol

You haven proven nothing.

Posted

Where's our announcement Daum? Still nothing. Did you perhaps typo today instead of year?

Posted

I remember when the forums for this game wasn't full of cry babies and complainers. All and all i am very excited for this update :)

Posted

If you think this is a good idea, then you're frickin casual...

Why? Making you able to get +20 is casual? No, complaining that you need to prepare is casual

Posted

"Stay tuned for our official announcement later today !"

So, where is it?

Where. Is. It.

Posted

Where. Is. It.

Where is it ?

Posted (edited)

Edited by Deadstar1991

Posted (edited)

Stay tuned for our official announcement later today !

Such a long day.O.o

Edited by Yo-sensei
Just do it.
2 people like this

Posted

I'm disapointed.

Posted

We really need ninja and kunoichi, please release it now, we need her =(((

3 people like this

Posted

The announcement was made on Twitter via a third party site. Exactly what you would expect from Daum!

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/05/18/black-desert-onlines-massive-valencia-expansion-gets-release-date-adds-30-to-the-world-size/

that's not much really in the ways of info, more like good reporting by Dualshockers.
not Daum announcing anything through them.

1 person likes this

Posted

that's not much really in the ways of info, more like good reporting by Dualshockers.not Daum announcing anything through them.

This is taken directly from BDO Twitter on the day the announcement was made saying 'this is the announcement' + the link I posted.

Posted

This is taken directly from BDO Twitter on the day the announcement was made saying 'this is the announcement' + the link I posted.

yes and this is not all that is coming to us June 1st, this is the basic info.