• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valencia Part 1 is coming to BDO !

575 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.develop-online.net/press-releases/part-one-of-the-valencia-expansion-comes-to-black-desert-online-june-1/0220493

Node & Castle Siege warfare will be introduced on June 15

Amsterdam, The Netherlands - May 18, 2016/ Black Desert Online keeps getting larger and larger as the first part of the next major expansion, Valencia, receives a June 1 release date.

The new content increases the size of the world by an additional 30% and also brings hundreds of new quests, some of which extend the main storyline.

With Valencia Part One, players will be able to journey to an expansive desert region where exploration will take a completely different turn. Extreme heat during daytime requires proper hydration and intense cold at night requires players to stay warm. Additionally, a new weather effect, sandstorm, inflicts damage unless players set up a tent to protect themselves. The minimap will be unavailable, but getting lost is not all bad?who knows what treasure your shovel may strike?

Regular horses and wagons are not ideal to traverse the desert and will see their speed lowered. Thankfully, players will be able to purchase Camels from NPCs, which fare much better in these harsh conditions. Another new mount, the Guild-owned Elephant, serves as a powerful war mount in sieges.

Furthermore, Node and Castle Siege warfare tests will begin on June 15. This will be a two week trial period (siege results will be wiped) for players to familiarize themselves with the new PvP mechanics and to test the reworked server arrangement. Expect epic large-scale battles never before seen in any MMORPG!  

Valencia Part One also adds new weapons, armor, and accessories, such as the Rocaba Armor that grants an evasion bonus, or the Rosar weapons that ignore resistances. Additionally, improvements to the enhancement system will allow players to upgrade their weapons and armor up to +20. The less battle-oriented will be pleased to know that new crafting recipes and crops will also make an appearance.

Purchase Black Desert Online here.

Follow Black Desert Online on Facebook and Twitter.

Daum Games Europe B.V. is a leading online games publisher. Founded in 2015, Daum Games is currently focussed on bringing the highly anticipated MMORPG Black Desert Online to North American and European markets. Daum Games Europe is headquartered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands.

Posted (edited)

I still hope for kuno/ninja release in this patch(((

End of June. After rebalancing patch and sieges. But this information for RU version of game. Both classes release.

https://gamenet.ru/games/blackdesert/post/1U4vaH/

Edited by Yo-sensei
Special thx to Google translate =)

Posted

We need more whining about +20..... To say the least I HOPE they did something about the enchant increase from 15< x but probably not......

Posted

Please add ninja and kunoichi with this patch that is coming up, we can't wait much longer!

1 person likes this

Posted

Go ----- yourself. How about that. Tell me what I said isn't true. While people that are playing the class they want to play are progressing, people that are waiting for the Ninja and Kunoichi classes are twiddling their thumbs. The smart ones are still playing and getting their gear prepped and ready, but that wont alleviate the massive gap in leveling. They have been delayed twice now. Whats to say they don't delay again?

I have friends and guild members that have quit over it because they can't enjoy playing any of the current classes but know they enjoy the kunoichi and ninja from the korean version. 

That's dumb. You're clearly uneducated about how BDO works and haven't played in Korea.

Instead of waiting doing absolutely nothing, you should make a Wizard/Witch and level them up and gear them up. That way, you will make 1) money for your ninja/kuno 2) a character for node wars / bosses as you will quickly see that Ninja/kuno isn't really optimal and most people have a Witch/Wizard/ranger for these activities

Posted

WTB Night Vendor or ----- this game.  I can't make it my job killing world bosses all week for some armor.

Posted

WTB Night Vendor or ----- this game.  I can't make it my job killing world bosses all week for some armor.

Why not? I'd make it my job right away if it was possible.

Posted

Why not? I'd make it my job right away if it was possible.

Some people have and their neckbeards are beautiful.

Posted

Some people have and their neckbeards are beautiful.

If it was a job though, you could afford to shave it off.

Posted

If it was a job though, you could afford to shave it off.

This job pays them in Doritos and Mountain Dew.

Posted

This job pays them in Doritos and Mountain Dew.

Well that covers needs for basic survival.
Where do I sign up?

Posted

WTH NIGHT VENDOR; REMOVE SHIT FIELDBOSSES NO ONE WANTS TO DO EVERYDAY. THANKS! :)

Posted

WTH NIGHT VENDOR; REMOVE SHIT FIELDBOSSES NO ONE WANTS TO DO EVERYDAY. THANKS! :)

CAPS CAPS CAPS 

I love fieldbosses

Posted

I know that everyone said it but please DAUM ninja & kunoichi for this patch <3 can't wait to play my main character

1 person likes this

Posted

what about AWAKENING? come on guys dont tell me ur really gonna wait until every class awakening is released

well... that WOULD be the fair thing to do >_>

Posted

Questions :

1. Will we get additional Character Slots when we get Ninja/Kunoichi?

2. How will we unlock those Slots (via Pearls or/and Loyalty Points)?

3.Will the same apply for future class releases?

(Currently have 3 Characters am holding off creating more until the 3 questions I mentioned are answered, so...you know PLEASE SOME ONE ANSWER ME)!!!

Posted

night vendor and XL potions please ^_^

Posted

XL potions is not a good idea, are you playing sorcerer/Witch/Ranger ?

Posted

okok...i fail AGAIN 2 more duo 32 33 failstack. Now i dont have money again and i have to grind for money again then try again my upgrade and im nearly sure i will fail it again. this sistem is a -----in shit. Now 20... sure, im out.

1 person likes this

Posted

To compensate this situation we decided to extand the duration of the "Blackstone" and "Pirate Rhum" event for one extra week.

Doesn't say anything about the exp event, although it seems weird to be the only one missing. Is the exp event going to be extended too?

@CM_Tytyes @CM_Jouska 

Posted

Doesn't say anything about the exp event, although it seems weird to be the only one missing. Is the exp event going to be extended too?

@CM_Tytyes @CM_Jouska 

Would love to know the answer for this quesiton

Posted

This delay is very amateurish.

Posted

the delay reasons is joke sorry to say that daum because hackers bots exist for long time before game even release on EU so yea....Also you can delay the sieges if you feeling that hackers will mess it up and not the valencia area part.Throw some dust now on your customers eyes with exp event some days more as your best marketing trick GG

1 person likes this

Posted

Valencia delayed

nOy2JrH.thumb.gif.8fbd32eac5fc0010d2a2f0

3 people like this