• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valencia Part 1 is coming to BDO !

575 posts in this topic

Posted

lel ofc it will be rng they sayd before maybe they will rebalance DP and armour will give more dp at 16+ not esle shit from your fantasy casuals.

Posted

Is whale hunting included?

No its being reworked right now will release to us when its patched on KR

Posted

lol casuals crying like little babies cause they will be 1 shotted! How about you farm silver just like the rest of us and enchant your gear you scrubs!

get a job welfare baby. 

1 person likes this

Posted

you have  to realise valincia is needed to get seiges, and 20+ enchanting  is what valencia is all about -. you guy a wining, but they have to pump this out fast so we catch up to korea there are a new expantion comming out mid summer..

playable evl class snow area and much more,.

Posted

Is whale hunting included?

I am wondering this as well among with craftable dyes trough alchemy

Posted

Yay more exploration and places to visit :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I am wondering this as well among with craftable dyes trough alchemy

Posted

So ninja and kunichi today???? :3

Posted

Ninja en Kinoichi should get more priority. These people will be catching up for ages.

Go finish revamping them in KR then.. aka finish their awakening weps 

Posted

Has the gap between different enchantment levels been reduced like it was stated it will be?

People like you are why developers rather stay silent about their plans. "Like it was stated it will be" , they never said that. They said that they were looking into it and MAYBE   do some tweaks. Life would be so much easier if people could read what is written instead of what they wish was written.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

@MorbidEU i dont need to work you peasant! working is for scrubs like you! Ohhh and im not on welfare either, not my fault i was born with a silver spoon. 

Edited by Lord Serpentor
2 people like this

Posted

Sweet new weather effect. Wonder if it is sandstorm for the desert areas? I love the thunderstorms in this game. Wish they were sometimes more intense and lasted a bit longer.

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the heads up about your near future release plans, Daum! :)

Posted

Awesome, more content to catch up to before my class is released...

1 person likes this

Posted

Ninja awakening releases mid June would expect it1-2 weeks later same as blader has been

They should release it sooner though.  It's not like we're getting awakening day 1.  By the looks of it we don't even get awakening with Valencia.  And they're not even trying to give us a headstart on +16 - +20 gear as that's what you'd normally have BY Valencia.  Jumpty dumpty patches are stupid.  Give us all classes, and patch in the content.

I love that sieges are finally coming though.

nothing like a lvl 50 player with a +20 weapon stomping the %^&*  out of a lvl 58 player :D

Except that lvl 50 player will hit the lvl 58 player about 1-2 times at most even in top gear.  Lvl 58 player will faceroll over the lvl 50.

Ninja en Kinoichi should get more priority. These people will be catching up for ages.

This.

Overall, please finish Mediah first.  Give us Ninja / Kuno, Node / Castle, +16 - +20.  THEN patch in Valencia.

1 person likes this

Posted

So ninja and kunichi today???? :3

Prolly end of june...Ninja awakening releases mid June which will include a balance patch for ninja/kuno most likely...so we should get it a week later

Posted

This game just gets better and better, cant wait for June.

Posted

Thanks a lot for the early heads up. You guys really worked on your info management *thumbsup! Im really looking forward to seeing Valenica and Im all fired up for the Sieges (<- basically the main reason for me to start playing this game anyways lolz). All that grinds my gears is the +20-update.... Hopefully you guys did balance it, at least a little. I don't want to spend all summer to be able to compete with the so called "nolifers" <.<

Posted

I see, thanks for the info

Posted

Goodbye, BDO problem cannot catching up 

Posted

Yay thx for the info daum :), Guess i'll spend this 2 weeks working my way to 56 :D

Posted

rip ;)

Posted

you cant even do valencia content without at least +16 so quit whining

Posted

Prolly end of june...Ninja awakening releases mid June which will include a balance patch for ninja/kuno most likely...so we should get it a week later

Oh boy can't wait to see what 'Balance Patch' they have in store for us....

Posted

Any news about ninja/kunoichi releases?

1 person likes this