• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Life Skills XP broke? Or lowered?

182 posts in this topic

Posted

Seems to only affect trading, training and fishing correct? Because from technical side those 3 are correlated to a certain extend, so I would know what to look at.

Correct, only fishing trading and training seem to be affected

Posted

Seems to only affect trading, training and fishing correct? Because from technical side those 3 are correlated to a certain extend, so I would know what to look at.

Can confirm fishing and trading are bugged, I don't do training so don't know.

Posted

xp event bugged ?

better compensate na !

Posted

I don't think we need better compensation, just, it would be nice for the xp to be applied properly..

Posted

Currently Artisan 4 Training...

I feel like it's -30% instead of +30%!!!

Posted

definetly bugged >.< 

Posted

At least for fishing I would say it works fine after re-testing it. Can you give some additional information please on which Server/Channel you're experiencing this "not working event" ?

Posted (edited)

Master 2 fishing 5% experience from 72 fish, just would be nice for the event to work, and if it isn't working for me to atleast get my natural 32% from regular buffs. I don't know how much it is decreased by but it is definitely decreased. I'm on Orwen Mediah O2 server @PM_Belsazar

Edited by blazedones

Posted

same thing... fix this plz

Posted

North America: Edan. Tested on a few channels.

Takes more horses to tame than usual to earn 1%. Over 13 instead of 9.

Posted

fishing def not working on orwen/valencia i fish 24/7 im getting less xp then i usually would not more >.<

Posted

At least for fishing I would say it works fine after re-testing it. Can you give some additional information please on which Server/Channel you're experiencing this "not working event" ?

Yo Seriously? I guess we are all crazy.

Posted (edited)

Valencia C1 - Alchemy i created 40x Clown's Blood and get few 10% from Skilledlv4,%98  to skilled5,%8... :/

( i had suit +10% exp and sute tea ) :/

Europe :P

Edited by Michał

Posted (edited)

I have only tested Training and that seems to be off especially considering its supposed to be a 30% buff applied.

again I caught

2 T1s

1 T2

2 T3s

Got 1 lvl manually running a t6

Got 1 lvl manually running a t5

Got 1 level on a T4 hooked to a 4 horse wagon.

From all of this I got 1% or less of exp at Artisan 4.

--North America Server Edan

--Velia E1

I am now on Valencia E2, Ill see if I can get some stats for this channel too if the horses havent been cleaned out yet.

Edited by Catica
Sorry forgot to add channel

Posted

Yo Seriously? I guess we are all crazy.

Yes I am serious. If you want me to be able to help you, I need to understand what you see. I just tested fishing and trading and I can't see anything unusual. 

This is 30%, not 300%, so the difference is only very slim and I am trying to understand what makes you believe that the event is broken exactly. So yes, i am seriously asking for information if you actually want me to help you.

4 people like this

Posted

Yes I am serious. If you want me to be able to help you, I need to understand what you see. I just tested fishing and trading and I can't see anything unusual. 

This is 30%, not 300%, so the difference is only very slim and I am trying to understand what makes you believe that the event is broken exactly. So yes, i am seriously asking for information if you actually want me to help you.

PM_Belsazar could u check croxus/eu alchemy and processing ? Thanks alot

Posted (edited)

80 fish 6 % @PM_Belsazar on Orwen Mediah 02 server. I have natural 32% experience I'm most definitely not getting that currently. I don't know how you test but I'm positive that out of 160 slots I should not get 12 % total after full at Master 2... Especially when before I was getting atleast 25-30% +

Edited by blazedones

Posted (edited)

Nvm

Edited by Kisuke

Posted

The actual issue is the exp seems to have been reduced. Was better without the event.

Posted

I have only tested Training and that seems to be off especially considering its supposed to be a 30% buff applied.

again I caught

2 T1s

1 T2

2 T3s

Got 1 lvl manually running a t6

Got 1 lvl manually running a t5

Got 1 level on a T4 hooked to a 4 horse wagon.

From all of this I got 1% or less of exp at Artisan 4.

--North America Server Edan

This. I too am Artisan 4. I caught about 5 horses for 1% exp, which would normally only take about 2-3 horses.

Posted

Fishing and trading. Not sure about anything else.

Posted

This. I too am Artisan 4. I caught about 5 horses for 1% exp, which would normally only take about 2-3 horses.

I should add that I dont wear the cash shop training costume and I dont use sute tea or anything. The only thing I have on is the Pro trainers clothes. I dont know if that makes a difference but it does usually take me 4 horses to get 1% at Artisan 4, if they are all T3 I might squeak by with only 3 horses. Saying you get 1% exp from 2 horses at Artisan 4 seems to be a bit of a stretch 0.o what are you wearing to get that much exp?

Posted

The actual issue is the exp seems to have been reduced. Was better without the event.

Posted

Thanks for confiming. I'm probaby just going nuts then. XP gain seems lower than usual.