• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja classes

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Please, release ninja before Valencia! please! We're gonna be so far behind and these events are just perfect for Ninja to be released to speed up the process :(.

We've been waiting for too long, the other classes are gonna be so far ahead if Ninja is gonna be delayed till Valencia Part 2 (This obviously hasnt been announced but it sure looks that way)

Please for the love of god, Release our class, so we can play the game and enjoy it to the fullest :(((((((

Posted

Indeed, as I said in the update thread, i dont care if we get oneshotted or are underpowered so much, all I care is to start the skill points grind to not be a non-factor class for the next 3 months.

3 people like this

Posted

Yes totally agree my shinobi brothers!,

I was also disappointed not seeing any news on ninja coming in the part 1 patch.

Lets hope for the best!

Posted

GM Tytyes confirmed it would be release in July, its totally retarded

Posted (edited)

GM Tytyes confirmed it would be release in July, its totally retarded

July ?! god i cant take it anymore - Mureys and Coelacanths will get extincted because of me till july...

Edited by Kelai

Posted

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/85931-valencia-part-1-is-coming-to-bdo/&page=10#comment-1117618

Hey guys,

As PM_Belsazar said in a recent interview, because PA didn't like the class balance we had to delay the release of Ninja/Kunoichi to July.

Also regarding the schedule, as you already saw we don't and will not release things in the same order as Korea did. :) 

Posted

----- you daum

Posted

You do realize how -----ing far ninja/kunoichi players will be right?

.....why the hell is PA being A-holes about it?? Why can't they just release it now and balance it later? This is being super discriminatory towards those who mained ninjas in KR servers. Why are we the ones getting shafted sooo hard? We have too long of catch up time now....

Screenshot_20160518-122012.pngI'm also bailing from this game as well. I was wanting to main ninja but I'm not going to sit on my hands for another 2 months waiting to play the game with the character I want. Bad management on PA's part. Screw them for screwing us. Later!

----- you daum

its not Daum's fault. It's the retards at PA that are being A holes to the ninja community for their own interests... screw them

2 people like this

Posted

WTTTTFFFFFFF

Posted

Ill keep an eye on it and if they dont change there mind in next days about this bullshit and start release the class im out and im sure im not the first and not the last about this.

Posted

So waiting since beta 2 for the kunoichi class, some of you even longer and played it on other regions.

So now we are here totally dumb founded because pa doesn't like the current balance of these classes.

And postponed the release of these classes, for so called balancing issue's.

Exp events keep on coming, new area's are added hell node and sieges will be here.

So what it means is we as players who want to main these classes get short end of the stick in all regards.

People say you can lvl up alts make your gear ready and much more, which of course is true but doing this for 5 months is more a job, and its tiresome to say the least.

Blader and plum got there awakening nerfs whiteout there awakening weapons but that is balanced in the eyes of PA, Sorc and ranger dominate allot of aspects of this game but hey once again that is balanced in the eyes of PA.

And that is why i'm so dumb founded at the moment, they decide to wait for the kunoichi and ninja and the reason they give us is balance issues.

Any normal person who has there eyes opened can see that this the most stupid of explanations to give mmo players.

But people take it because they have little choice either do the waiting game or quit all together.

Must of us if not all of us want to experience the game with the classes we like to main, and because the kunoichi and ninja community is not as big as lets say blader and plum we have to wait and wait and wait some more.

I will have a burnout of this game before the kunoichi and ninja even arrives in the game, just because playing right now feels like a job and not a enjoy full experience.  

Its like not playing is shooting your self in the foot, but playing right now is also shooting your self in the foot. 

Its a choice between 2 poisons and there is no guarantee that these classes will hit our servers in July, it could easily be postponed once again. 

So i ask you all what are you doing at this point ? 

I'm really torn because i want to play as kunoichi but i will gimp my self so hard by doing so, if i continue playing i will burn my self out.

And if i take a break from this game i think i will never return because it wont be worth it anymore.

What to do, what to do.................................... 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Everything you all said +1. Why the hell do we wait? It's honestly difficult to want to log in anymore. Anyone have a link to play on the KR version?

Edited by Wykked

Posted

I'm seriously thinking about quiting the game, btw daum I've spent around 800$, I will spend alot more if I play, not if I'm not playing. Release ninja/kunoi or you'll lose alot of players.

Posted (edited)

I'm seriously thinking about quiting the game, btw daum I've spent around 800$, I will spend alot more if I play, not if I'm not playing. Release ninja/kunoi or you'll lose alot of players.

they're hemorrhaging players right now because of this issue. It's pretty effed up to be honest.. I'm surprised they're doing it. Not normal for an MMO developer to do this. It's almost like they're purposely killing off their own game. It's the weirdest thing. 

Edited by Nayriko

Posted

they're hemorrhaging players right now because of this issue. It's pretty effed up to be honest.. I'm surprised they're doing it. Not normal for an MMO developer to do this. It's almost like they're purposely killing off their own game. It's the weirdest thing. 

I know, it's just like them not releasing the night merchant. It's almost as though they still wish players to smash themselves up against field boss's for drops and continue buying tears from cash shop to avoid exp loss...

Posted

I didn't buy the game because didn't know if I will have enough time to play it and make good char, but I noticed all news here. Once I saw news that kunoichi has to come at may, time when I will be 2months totally free, I even didn't think, I've bought the game at the same day. Then came message about delay, ok not big problem, end of the May, or start of Juny, did full +15 tamer, made t6 horse, making only 1 boss daily per day and waiting for kuno patch on most boring class for me ever, hate tamer, use him only for weapon, but a hope for kuno inc takes me here. And what now? Now I recognize that there is chance not coming kuno at Juny??? I have vacations trip at July, then hard work and only 2-3 hr per day free to play and no time for new class, op, ty for killing reason to play this game anymore. Was success try to promise the class at May to make people buy the game... Gj.

1 person likes this

Posted

They're screwing with us on purpose... its a marketing scheme... the class doesnt need much tweaking and even if it did.. it would take days/hours, not months to accomplish.

Posted

All i do now is literally Log in, AFK level my T6 horses, then Log out at the end of the night, And i either go to work or sit around doing absoluetly nothing. This is not fun, Jesus man, Let the people that wanna cry about broken classes cry. I wanna level my Ninja for god's sake. I leveled Sorc, Maehwa and Tamer. Gear my Tamer ready for Ninja's release, I don't wanna do anything else :(. Been waiting TOO long. They better release them literally 1 day after they get their awakening or im gonna go bat shit insane (Cause of waiting, Not starting a hate post)

Posted

First thought they just needed something for Valencia expansion to spice it up but now I know they being retarded and missing out on an opportunity. They should fire the bean counters...seriously.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow i open the forums again just to hear the worst possible outcome, JULY come on T.T

I won't have a long rant because my fellow shinobi clansmen already said exactly what i am thinking ^^

JUST RELEASE THE CLASS and tweak later like blader.

Alot of people who love this game , can finally start playing this game like they wanted to from the start ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow i open the forums again just to hear the worst possible outcome, JULY come on T.T

I won't have a long rant because my fellow shinobi clansmen already said exactly what i am thinking ^^

JUST RELEASE THE CLASS and tweak later like blader.

Alot of people who love this game , can finally start playing this game like they wanted to from the start ^^

I agree, nobody wants to play a throwaway class for another 2 months.