• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Official] Orwen Guild Rankings (5/25/2016)

146 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

S+: Veritas

S: Luciform

A+: Flex

A: Trucidnation, Laughing Coffin, Black, LoTD, Tilted, Legatum, FoE

B+: GeT_OuT, Rage, Imminent_Ruin, FoE2, GoonTang, PainTrains, TurkeyBoyz, Dommestici 

B: Rogues, AVYSSOS, Flux, Aethera, OTG_Blue, PainTrain, BlackLys, Bastion, TGB, Notorious 

C+: Xen of Onslaught, Void, Infernal, Orion, OTG_Red, OTG_Green, Expendables, Foo, Focus, Viral 

C: Ignis, BlackDragon, Shrine, Acolytes, GSCH, Relic, Vahlok, Expletives, Nygh-----ch, Haven, Affinity, Thundercats, OXION

D: All else

Potential guilds that died: DVSGaming, Dysfunctional, Malicious_Intent, TBT, Exalted

Guild ranking based on size, gear, general outlook for nodes and sieges, and the ability of the guild to fight battles. This does not count in alliances. 

Edited by Orwen
Adjustments

Posted

There should be an SS rank, as that's where LC belongs on that chart.

6 people like this

Posted

Edan needs a S+ rank or SS. 

Posted (edited)

Updated, based on actual engagement and consensus among an audience of Orwen PvPers:

S+: Veritas

S: LotD, Legatum, Luciform

A+: FoE

A: Flex, Flux, Focus, PainTrains, Rage, Trucidation, Xen of Onslaught

B+: Black, GeT_OuT, GoonTang, Imminent_Ruin, Laughing Coffin, PainTrain, TBG

B: Aethera, AVYSSOS, Dommestici, Turkeyboyz, OTG_Blue, BlackLys, Rogues, Void

C+: Acolytes, BlackDragon, Fire, Infernal, Bastion, OTG_Red, OTG_Green, OXION, Expendables, Vahlok

C: Ignis, FoE2, Shrine, GSCH, Relic, Expletives, Nyghwatch, HavenViral, Orion, ThunderCats

D: All else

Edited by VipeR
Update based on 7/9/2016 Siege Results
1 person likes this

Posted

i honestly dont think domm is on the same level as legatum also i feel flex is being completely underrated

1 person likes this

Posted

i honestly dont think domm is on the same level as legatum also i feel flex is being completely underrated

They still have troubles with Rank A and B guilds or they'd be higher. Some adjustments have been made.

Posted

They still have troubles with Rank A and B guilds or they'd be higher. Some adjustments have been made.

I'd agree with everyone else when they say you are underrating Flex quite a bit. 

Posted

Let's be honest...all the guilds that went to Orwen went to dodge any guild that was a factor...this is the farm league...argue all you want...but its true.

Any guild that went to Edan went there to dodge LC. Enjoy your RP server.

Posted

That is hilarious...you look like a tard right now....

Do you roleplay as a furry or as a tentacle monster?

2 people like this

Posted

Let's be honest...all the guilds that went to Orwen went to dodge any guild that was a factor...this is the farm league...argue all you want...but its true.

Lets be honest. Your choice of wanting multiple servers has created the issue of having 2/3 of all guilds on other servers. It was what you wanted Mr. Balin.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And??  multiple servers makes sense...you mean you'd like 1 server with 25 to 50 channels?  Why is this even a topic again...so confused.

Stop dodging the question like you dodged LC; you a furry, wolfkin, or a tentacle monster?

Edited by Grieve
1 person likes this

Posted

furry

im still your biggest fan balin.

Posted

From a Veritas perspective we definately see this list a bit differently, im curious who "orwen" is though.

Posted

From a Veritas perspective we definately see this list a bit differently, im curious who "orwen" is though.

I'm surprised you can see past your zerglings.

Posted

Thanks free...I appreciate that...as you know, I am kind of a big deal.

Someone told me a lot of the bigger Edan guilds died so i quickly checked to see if Incognito was one of them, and was relieved. We still have to smash each others faces in <3

Before long were all going to be on the same server. We can then have tons of sexy time. Edan indeed has a lot of good guilds, no lie. Lacking in the gaming community/big streamers though. I dont know what wed do without Lotd, Foe, LC, etc.

Either way its good to see server pride, will lead to a lot of natural server-merge alliances later on.

I'm surprised you can see past your zerglings.

Only with the help of Kerrigan shall we see the path to the future.

Posted

will lead to a lot of natural server-merge alliances later on.

You're so gay.

Posted

Someone told me a lot of the bigger Edan guilds died so i quickly checked to see if Incognito was one of them, and was relieved. We still have to smash each others faces in <3

Before long were all going to be on the same server. We can then have tons of sexy time. Edan indeed has a lot of good guilds, no lie. Lacking in the gaming community/big streamers though. I dont know what wed do without Lotd, Foe, LC, etc.

Either way its good to see server pride, will lead to a lot of natural server-merge alliances later on.

Only with the help of Kerrigan shall we see the path to the future.

It will be interestering to see where things head with node wars on the horizon.

Posted

Yea it'll all happen...game is thinning out.  I don't think any factor guilds fell off tbh...Redface died...but I think that was rather obvious...no offense to them, just no leadership other than strates there...to much poison.  Other than that...Edan as zergy as hell...thats my only gripe.  I like to be a smaller scale guild..zerg buster and for the most part we win the even fights or the fights where we are outnumbered for a while...but eventually it's overwelming.  Really hoping they add some small to mid size guild stuff in game...maybe ranked gvg...you could hit and run as a small guild...that's fun.  But I think most guilds are still holding on.  Oh..Risen died as well...honor was crap..but they died and absorbed a nub guild for numbers...but they suck.  

Just like Incognito, it's a revolving door, people join, and leave the moment they realize how bad the leadership is with Incognito.

Posted

Wait incog's not dead?? 

Posted (edited)

Let's be honest. The people that stayed away from Edan didn't want to deal with the childish behavior that the TERA community brought to that server. Thanks for proving my point. 

I mean Incognito dodged all the good guilds in TERA by rolling on Lake of Tears. So gg. 

Edited by Vunak

Posted (edited)

Kk, cool...thanks...no idea who you are...welcome to the fan club.

Apparently choosing not to be a zerg and being small/mid scale is frowned upon...of course...then we kick the shit out of everyone till they bring everyone in their guild...idk...confusing.

You wouldn't since I was actually on the PvP server that mattered. Its okay. One day you can step up to the big boy league, I'll be waiting.  

Edited by Vunak

Posted (edited)

Yea...everyone will agree with you..yeap...orwen was the big server...lmfao...nub.  Go through my chain of command from now on...you don't rate...sorry.  Again, thanks for the sponsorship to the fan club.

Glad you agree with me. Orwen best server. Not full of childish kids that think they are factors when they really aren't like Edan. At least you know your place. 

Edited by Vunak

Posted

and let the pissing contest begin... again...

I have yet to join a guild, not sure if I ever will... I have an invite, but held off since I was still trying which class to level, and since I decided on the Maehwa not sure if they will take me now anyway. Since my char is still in the 20's, will eventually make it to level 45 and beyond. Someday... Frankly reading the last two pages of comments regarding the rankings, don't really give a shit if I ever pvp... Will deal with it eventually. Going to be a pain in the ass...  :P 

Posted (edited)

and let the pissing contest begin... again...

I have yet to join a guild, not sure if I ever will... I have an invite, but held off since I was still trying which class to level, and since I decided on the Maehwa not sure if they will take me now anyway. Since my char is still in the 20's, will eventually make it to level 45 and beyond. Someday... Frankly reading the last two pages of comments regarding the rankings, don't really give a shit if I ever pvp... Will deal with it eventually. Going to be a pain in the ass...  :P 

Ahhh its not really a pissing contest. Balin is just bored so he thought he would start up some shit on a completely different server than the one he actually plays on. Which is funny cus I actually don't mind Incognito, I like them more than Man Up or some of the other guilds on Edan. I just couldnt resist messing with him. 

There are plenty of really good guilds on the Orwen server, that deserve a look. 

Edited by Vunak